No hashtags. Don't post on twitter instagram etc

wtf

what did he mean by this

wrong

DO NOT USE ANY POSTER OTHER THAN OP

NO ALTERATIONS NO HASHTAGS NO QR CODES NO LINKS SO @NAMES NO GRAPHICS

WHITE PAPER, BLACK FONT, FIVE WORDS IN THE CENTER

TEAR DOWN AND THROW AWAY ANYTHING THAT ISN'T EXACTLY THE SAME AS OP

The world need more capes, top hats, and spats.

DO NOT POST UNTIL TUESDAY NIGHT

fuck off, spaz.

OP's is too easy to vandalize, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing in the long run

people could write "not" after IT's
or WHITE could have "supremacist" written below it

also you sound like a spook

Just "okay"? I think being white is a little bit more than "just" okay, sweetie

DO NOT USE THIS RETARDED POSTER
SAGE

also, OP was fpbp...

NOT UNTIL TUESDAY
STICK TO THE PLAN

Bump

Bumpitity bump

Fuck off kike

no keepy my peepee

bump

THATS THE POINT RETARD. WE WANT THE LEFT TO VANDALIZE THEM IT WILL MAKE THEM LOOK BAD

Shill Alert on OP

OP is faggot and likes massive cock in the ass

FUCK THIS NIGGER KIKE

REAL THREAD HERE

Hi rabbi, whatcha doing?

ONLY USE THE PIC IN OP
ONLY PUT THEM UP ON HALLOWEEN
DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING
SAGE THIS SHIT THREAD

FAKE THREAD FUCK OP AND HIS FAGGOTRY

suck a cock OP

REPORT THIS THREAD AS A DUPLICATE

FAKE THREAD FUCK OP AND HIS FAGGOTRY

>tfw its literally the fucking OG OP
Faggots..

well the negros will vandalize with a big x over it, but we all know the rabbis are going to draw swastikas or KKK all over it, it's a double edged blade. How can you not understand that?

The second pic by OP is superior, because it is not inflammatory enough not to cause outrage, will still be vandalized, but can't be fucked with as easily to flip that narrative

I hope you fucking die

the message is supposed to be as tame and harmless as possible.
it has to be bulletproof, anyone spazing out over it will look insane

The posters being vandalized is a good thing. It will show centrist whites just how anti-white the left is and how even simple statements such as "its Ok to be white" are met with such vitriol

checked and reject

not if the rabbis are swastikaing it up,
but I generally agree

Great idea OP. Don't forget to make sure that your swastikas are facing the right direction.

That's fine. If someone comes up and vandalizes it, writing "It's NOT okay to be white" That will make someone on the fence go "wait, why do people think it's not okay to be white?" and if someone puts "white supremacist" in there, same thing. "Why do they think all white people are white supremacists?". This is exactly what we want. All it takes is for one printed poster to go viral and watch the insanity ensue over someone claiming that it's okay to be a white person. It's the most mild fucking statement you could make. Infact. It would be nice to even print up a second one saying "it's okay to be black" and watch the mental gymnastics they go through to justify that the second poster is perfectly fine, but the first one is racist.

But you're right, he does sound like a spook

well, why don't we just self-vandalize 50% of them in the "proper" fashion and just be careful not getting caught?

because first off you just said this on a heavily shill laden public Karauvian Basket weaving forum, and second because thats fucking autistic.

that's why I posted it in the auxiliary thread, also, the story will never be big enough to get to 90% of people who will potentially see these posters, also NatSoc posting is among the most sperdolicious thing to do ever

the letting on this poster is triggering me

I think just good ol' Helvetica would've been better

agreed
bump to preserve my views

bump

The Anti-Shia is in this thread.
He tells you to do virtue signaling activist things that are geared towards white acceptance instead of watching the left poof out of existence on Nov.4th.
His name is Richard Spencer.

expand, I'm interested in this but am having trouble connecting the dots

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

Why are you fueling the race war?

Can freedom really not be shared? Fuck you guys.

Real thread:

that thread is for fags that love being monitored
we just slightly like it in this one

REMINDER

5 WORDS ONLY

NO ALTERATIONS

NO LINKS OR PICS ON POSTER

5 WORDS:

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE