Edgy

>edgy
>sperg
>tomboy
>virgin
>gun maestro

find a flaw

>virgin

Tomboy and Gun mastero, meaning she'd use your dick as targer practice.

>>edgy
Here's your flaw

>not best slav

Flaw? No new chapter and still no news on when itll come.

>virgin
She boasts about taming the biggest dykes when she was in jail. She is far from pure OP.

nothing hotter than a crazy ass bitch in jean shorts.

>you'll never a KGB vet

>virgin
pretty sure she already got reamed by Rock, Roberta, Blakaiakailka, and that Chow Yun Fat clone

bloodtrail fags must get and stay go

rebby is pure

>rebby is pure

Come on user, I don't see that OVA as canon but she is in no way "pure". She straight up says she had sex with dykes in prison.

>edgy
>sperg
>tomboy
>virgin
>gun maestro
Found them, OP.

wasnt she raped by cops in new york or something?

>edgy
>sperg
>gun maestro

Obviously she ment she forced them to take a makeshift dildo, but still has her own hymen

not canon

Virginity has nothing to do with hymen or no hymen. She did so many wild stunts before and after taking up the way of the gun that she probably broke it already and never noticed it because being covered in a blood is normal in her line of work.

Where does Revy keep her spare magazines? She's shown reloading multiple times that I remember.

>hymen has nothing to do with it

ishygddt

i'm going to have to rewatch but i remember her preparing for each situation

you can break your hymen by riding horses or playing sports, there is no way she has it especially considering she has fucked before
kys purefag

>s-she rode a horse!

>you can break your hymen by riding horses

This has L I T E R A L L Y been a noblewoman's lie for two thousand years

mmm

>chink american
>slut
>most definitely full of std.

Is this still ongoing? Never could watch blood trails to the end because I don't give a fuck about roberta. Will we ever get season 3? Or at least the end of the manga?

Ps: rock is the original heisenberg

>Is this still ongoing?

Whenever this lazy fuck feels like putting out a new chapter, yeah

>virgin

Wasn't she raped? I'm pretty sure she was raped. Revy had a hard childhood.

damaged goods best goods.

>racist nationalist

back 2 Sup Forums

shes a slut just like whoro

Get the fuck out you retarded chink. You don't get special treatment here.

Literally who

welcome to human anatomy 101

>Ps: rock is the original heisenberg

I get that vibe from him too. He might even end up in a similar situation.

>not balalaika
Pretty big flaw right there.

>drinks and smokes

Disgusting slut.

>people remember Heisenberg as that old burger from a meme show instead of the german physicist

Pretty depressing desu

Muh dick.

what would her scars feel like?

prove it

Leather.

4u

and would taste like bacon

>wake up
>see this

What do you do?

ask where my eggs and bacon are

Ask where is Roberta.

wake up from the best dream in years

What tactical purpose do her gloves serve?

that's out of character

Have to agree, her outfit is great.

Those are some lovely boots

So, revy and rock definitely fuck, right?

Would you wear this shirt if Revy bought it for you?

hold on this exists? i'm very surprised, also i think it's a shame that they didn't dub the ova's for the series.

It's technically a doujin but done by the author

There are a number of things there with edges. Revy also has the personality where she would very willingly bang and wriggle about until she got loose, even if she had to hurt herself fairly badly to do so.

She'd be too pissed not too. It would simmer into a cold rage too, which would be bad for whoever managed that somehow.

This is kind of trippy. Even further cements the fact that Hiroe treats Black Lagoon like a 80's/90's action movie.

Probably

I just noticed there is rope tied around her neck, possibly to prevent some of that moving around or make it even harder. At any rate, the fact that she'd do such a thing and even more so get worked up doing it is what makes the idea of messing with her like this and in other ways so fun.

Assuming her detention is the main point, a person would be a fool to not leave her under guard. Actually that and the objects of use in the room could all be part of the game, let her think she has a chance of escape before rubbing it in that all that existed was false hope.

what do Revy kisses taste like?

The one joke about the bar always getting shot up was funny. Other than that, it's only redeemable quality was the episode where they shot the child in the head, which was sort of a good twist.

Overall, it was garbage though. I accidentally skipped five episodes and I barely noticed.

Oh and Rock was a shitty character.

liquor and pizza

meh, I really liked black lagoon. But it's cool if you don't like it.

>My dick must be hard if it's going to to take five off you to penetrate it

where is she from?

Do it like a Big Boss.

SO, REVY AND ROCK DEFINITELY FUCK, RIGHT?

they are distilled otp

where the fuck is volume 11

Implied fuck

Wasn't this a doujin?

My OTP. They better get togehter

Hell yeah

>Rock
>shitty
Fuck you he is pretty cool guy

>Virgin

Is this a meme

It's kind of interesting

Be nice if it was, though I prefer Revy's usual outfit or something that would make her angry.

>something that would make her angry.

Maybe in a situation where ordinarily she'd kill the fuck outta you, but because she's being blackmailed/tied up it's not an option. Shit like this is so much more tense because afterwards you gotta worry about this she-beast gunning for your ass.

I really like the idea that this all is the plot of a cheesy 80s action movie. Makes everything a lot less cringeworthy.

Not really, when she was in Japan she got kinda flirty with a hotel receptionist and said she likes younger men.
I think.

>ywn play Black Lagoon ARPG developed by Platinum.
>ywn play Black Lagoon team based SRPG.

She was in the presence of one of those "things"
She's forever tainted now.

She's had her cunt fisted to uselessness by prison dykes.
Her pussy has as much grip as a swimming pool.

Maybe.

Go back to your orange temple. This is no place for your kind.

Oh yes, I assume in any dress up situation she wouldn't be able to do anything about it at the moment.

That is an interesting point, assuming she wouldn't be kept permanently. The threat she normally poses and managing to triumph over her is also what makes things quite fun.

I like the blackmail suggestion too, have to admit that isn't something that often comes to mind, but it's underhanded enough to be infuriating.

How is she a virgin if she got raped by a cop when she was a kid?

>virgin

You missed that part where she describes her days in the prison, right?

Wow, I think this might be a fetish for me now.

Are you talking about the dress up part? It can definitely be fun to think about and further open the door for all sorts of ideas. Treating a character like they're akin to an object or pet, a living doll. Fancied up in outfits you think look good, that are meant to embarrass, to infuriate, etc.

Missed this one

I'll give (you) this reply if you leave

Try to figure out why im wearing tidy whiteys

She's SPETSNAZ or however you spell it. KGB is just intelligence, balalaika was a full on spec ops soldier.