Mueller knows he's about to get fired for his Uranium One role and massive conflict of interests...

Mueller knows he's about to get fired for his Uranium One role and massive conflict of interests. The indictment announcement is to save his own ass. He can't be fired or else normies the world 'round will scream collusion and obstruction at Trump. It's brilliant, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/dana-boente-eastern-district-virginia-resigns-mueller-russia-probe-695424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. I see the move.

Mueller will eventually have to be indicted for his crimes.

His conflict of interest makes it less likely he will indict anyone Trump. He must appear to be impartial now, more than ever

bump

Related?

newsweek.com/dana-boente-eastern-district-virginia-resigns-mueller-russia-probe-695424

Lmao I've been rolling on the floor all night from all these goddamn threads where you fucking kool-aid chugging dotards and russian bots actually, ACTUALLY think Mueller will be taking down someone like Obama or HRC.

NEWSFLASH, CENTITARDS: it's gonna be one of /yourguy/s because the GOP is guilty as shit for all the shit Mueller is investigating.

You think Mueller is just some autonomous justice drone who's going to indict ANYONE of ANY wrongdoing? He's not investigating Ben Ghazi or whatever mustard Obama used last, he's investigating the dementia riddled scrotum that's hovering his fat fucking fingers way too close to the WW3 button for anyone's comfort because he's threateningly retarded. It's not like your usual corruption where the corrupt party is at least competent at what they're doing, Trump is clearly a fucking idiot and has laid it bare for the world to see that he couldn't hide the fact that he's complicit in treason if his ratings depended on it.

This

Keep up the mental backflips Drumpflet, I'm sure it's all part of Donnie's 83D underwater backgammon

bump

That's the most telling. He's not a Trump loyalist or a Trump supporter at all.

holy shit you people are retarded

He's just a witness

Oh. Well I bet more than 1 indictment will go out next week. The happening of our time.

At least 14

bump

Keep dreaming moron.

Reminder: Mueller helped covered up 911

HURRRRRRRRRRRR. this is going to be THE WORST WEEKEND EVER ON Sup Forums I CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY

So you think Moeller is going to throw Hillary under the bus? I think he's in too deep.

bump

One of these days I'll figure out if /x/ has subverted Sup Forums

Why would they wait over the weekend? Fucking lazy government

So what did he do again? Buy land in Siberia and pay for bots that convinced people on the internet to vote for the other candidate?

"One Weird Trick that will Make you Hate Killary"

yes.

t. /x/ cross-poster

It is brilliant. Trump knew from the get go what his play was if he lost or won. Now that he's won, he's going through with plan "D". Destruction of the deep state.

He had Dirt on Mueller and Comey. Comey bows out, Mueller suggests pardon, Mueller saves his "LEGACY" by doing the right thing, they both get a pardon, and the swamp = drained.

Trump is a genius.