If America goes to war with Iran, would you support interning Iranian-Americans?

strawpoll.me/14256235

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans#Notable_people
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-elaine-chao-cabinet-iran-mek-a7563746.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I support interning them now

Stupid Americunt. Why don't you focus on the Saudis, who were responsible for 9/11? Trump even said he would no longer hide the fact they did 9/11 and confront them about it in 2016, yet he broke his promise. Why are you r_Donald cunts so fucking crazy? Even Hitler had more honor.

You're quite salty, lmao. Are you a Muslim?

They don't belong in a white country and they shouldn't be exerting influence over white people.

No, all patriotic Americans would form Anti-Zionist Action groups to resist the war. A war with Iran would be a Jewish war.

>that knife
How the fuck do you even get that shit out of the scabbard?

Interning? No, mudslime filth should be killed.

I'm not Muslim...

BOMB ISRAEL NOW!

I'm not Muslim, and most of these terrorist attacks come from Wahhabi influenced Muslims, which is Saudi Arabia's main religion. The vast majority of terrorist attacks on Western soils come from Sunni radicals because Saudi Arabia funds mosques and spreads Wahhabi hate literature.

Even the words paradise and magic have Persian origin...

The iranians living on USA are the rich ones who escaped before they fall of the shah. They would fully support the USA in that war...

Persians*

Most don't like being called Iranians.

if we go to war with iran we need to intern the jews.

Most Iranians avoid politics and typically keep their views to themselves. However, after the USA started supporting the Islamist and Marxist-influenced terrorists, MEK/NCRI (parent groups who are worse than IRI), a lot of Iranians became disillusioned by USA's sweet talk. USA has a tendency to support Islamists whenever they align with their petrodollar and geopolitical interest; for example, even Carter backed Khomeini, and I could provide sources for that -- this was due to because the Shah was gradually ceasing to be an OPEC puppet and pricing oil according to Iran's interests first and foremost. All of the conflict in Middle East is just pretext over competing pipelines, securing access to oil fields, and so forth. I actually think the USA's agenda in Iran is not regime change but actually splitting it up to gain access to Khuzestan province's South Pars Gas Condensate Field.

After Reza Shah, based on the recommendation of Hitler, decided to officially request countries to refer to Persia by its native name, Iran, that caused a lot of confusion in Westerners, which the media manipulates to demonize Iran. It's like Germany asking to be referred to as its native name Deutschland and people asking, "Where did Germany go?"

Since the pre-Islamic Sassanian Empire, the country has been referred to as Eran/Iran, a cognate of "Aryan" roughly meaning "noble". The idea it meant blue-eyed, blonde haired individual is false.

Nu Sup Forums MAGApedes Yes
Actual Pre-Election Sup Forums No

You can deny it and lie but it's the truth. Most of Sup Forums now are Jew asslickers though so it makes sense.

How about Jews instead.

>Saudis, who were responsible for 9/11?
jews you retarded jew!

>Orange cheeto fightng more kike wars
Fantastic

>If America goes to war with Iran,
America should nuke israel

i support interning all muslim “americans” whether we are at war with any one specific country or not. they are muslims, and should be treated as such.

I support deporting ALL those fucking sandniggers RIGHT NOW.

FPBP

I think the knife is straight and the scabbard is bent so it doesnt poke you when you sit down.

deport all jews and muslims back to the ME

Iranians in Europe are bunch of RAPEugees, they need to go the fuck back to shithole they came from.

Msotly straight

I love how desperate Iranian diaspora get when they sense somebody is criticizing their sandnigger shithole and immediately deflect and call anyone who hates them Jews, and then when I show them evidence they support Muslims around the world, even those in Bosnia during the war against Christians (BASED Hezbollah joined in on this too) they just shut down and BSOD, because they have no other strategy other than to accuse anyone of being a Jew.

That’s right kafir, we dindu nuffin

SHI'ITE GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Here we have BASED Iranians sowing discord among the native white population of America and siding with niggers, but it's okay because supporting niggers is the best way to fight jews

You are not born as a Muslim.

this. lock them up.

Fun fact: Iran was the number one supporter of Muslim Bosniaks (Sunnis - I thought they hated them, I thought Sunnis were the bad Muslims?) during the Bosnian war, accounting for literally almost 3/4 of their foreign support. But of course they did it to fight Serbian Christians who were secretly Jews, because Iranians only fight jews, and if anyone tells you otherwise, they must also be a jew.

Iranian Americans are very successful and rank as model minorities:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans#Notable_people

They have a lot of people in Silicon Valley, as doctors, and more. They rank in the top as BS and MS holders too. NASA also has Iranian managers in several departments.

>deflect and call anyone who hates them Jews
I have not called anyone a Jew here. I actually made the point Khomeini was initially backed by Carter's administration. BBC also had a role in giving him a platform and helping him preach his false Utopian views, critical of Shah, via radio. Carter backstabbed the Shah because he was no longer being a OPEC puppet.

Sources to my claims:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

USA began pivoting away from Iran after Saudi Arabia agreed to William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal. The USA also disliked how the Shah was becoming more bold with his OPEC ambitions and such.

t. persian nigger from /sg/

Go back to the gutter in la you came out from, yahoobi, iranians are disgusting.

The USA is the one that is supporting Islamists. Hell, I even gave sources and explanation of how Carter backed Khomeini. The USA was instrumental to the rise of the IRI. Now the USA is supporting worse Islamists as an alternative, MEK/NCRI.

Why is no one responding to the stuff about how USA was instrumental to the rise of IRI and toppling the Shah? I gave sources too. USA is now supporting worse Islamists, MEK/NCRI, as alternatives to the IRI, and Trump added an advocate of them into his cabinet.

who

if Iran went to war with American it would be a repeat of WWI. Iran being the germans, America being britain and the surrounding alliances would be the central powers and the allies. Of course it would be called WWIII, but if it did happen id just refer to it as WWI since nobody can learn from history and will literally by textbook definintion in ever sence be repeating the same exact things that Europe did in WWI as America would do to Iran to provoke WWIII

Fucked up how 50% of Sup Forums wants to intern or potentially kill me. I'm not Muslim, and the IRI was not done by the will of Iranian people. Carter's administration and the BBC, which functioned as a propaganda outlet for Khomeini's false Utopian promises, were instrumental to the fall of Shah and emergence of IRI. I gave sources and a more in-depth explanation. Moreover, Iranians are not the one who are doing terrorist attacks on Western European soils. The vast majority of those attacks come from Wahhabi influenced Sunni, and Wahhabism is the state religion of your allies, Saudi Arabia.

Iran was fucked twice in the 20th century by USA and UK. First was in 1953 when democratically selected leader Mossadegh tried to nationalized oil reserves, and a coup d'etat called Operation Ajax occurred. Second was when the Shah began becoming bold with OPEC ambitions and no longer a puppet, so the USA supported Khomeini as destabilizing alternative. NOW, the USA is supporting MEK/NCRI, who are even bigger Islamists than IRI.

Why is that you want to kill me? What have I done to deserve that? I have worked hard all my life. I was never Muslim. Why do you want to kill me?

Im only here when something relevant to my life is happening. i would make a new pole when we give a fuck

War with Iran is relevant. The war could easily be avoided...

What if USA goes to war with Israel?

Why don't you read my recent posts? I'm explaining how the USA was largely instrumental to the emergence of IRI plus toppling the Shah, and now USA is supporting worse Islamists, MEK/NCRI.

who is the Trump appointee you mentioned?

Why would we care about supporting White's, do whites ever support us? No, so don't expect any support back.

We're all in it for ourselves at the end of the day after all.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-elaine-chao-cabinet-iran-mek-a7563746.html

A lot of people in USA and Israel are supporting MEK/NCRI (parent groups) as alternatives to IRI: John Bolton, Lieberman, and so forth to name a few. MEK/NCRI are worse than IRI and have a history of being cult-like, forcing all their adherents to divorce, sexual molestation, gassing Iran's own people, and so forth.

The USA was instrumental to the rise of the IRI, and now the USA is supporting a worse alternative. It's the USA that keeps supporting the Islamists because they are easier to bribe into being OPEC puppets.

Oh sweetie, I don't want to get rid of Iranians because I think they are terrorists , I want to get rid of them because they are muslims.

This is the only sensible option

I'm not Muslim. People are not born Muslim. People can pick and decide their religions or lack thereof. Iran/Persia has a rich culture & history that is not entirely reducible to Islam.

>Stupid Americunt. Why don't you focus on the Saudis, who were responsible for 9/11?
Why not focus on both? And why wold we intern them when all know we'll eventually have to kill them anyway? Islam and the West cannot coexist in the long term. We should glass the entire middle east/North Africa/parts of Southeast Asia and then let the Jews have a little more room to stretch their legs.

Why don't you read the whole thread, faggot? The USA was responsible for the rise of Islamism in the ME. Carter's administration backed Khomeini and was instrumental to the rise of IRI, and the now the USA is supporting the worse Islamists MEK/NCRI. I went in-depth into the reasons why.

Why do you presume I am an Islamists who is pro-IRI? I want a peaceful solution.

I can tell you how to bring stability into the ME, but you have to take time to understand what I am saying. See, there is a pattern in what is occurring. The USA supports Islamist that align with their geopolitical and petrodollar interests in the ME. From supporting Khomeini, when the Shah started gradually becoming less of a puppet, to endlessly strengthening KSA, permitting their expansion of their Wahhabi fanaticism, the USA benefits from the chaos in the ME. The USA is not truly at war with Islam. If it were, it would not do shit like support MEK/NCRI (who are worse alternatives to IRI), turn a blind eye to House of Saud's role in 9/11, and more.

The reason USA does this madness is simple: petrodollar recycling (look it up) gives the USD its value largely. Look up William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia for example. Our entire economic infrastructure is largely based on petroleum, it is like the blood of the Earth, it is like Moloch. The USA prefers Islamist dictators it can easily bribe or coerce into exclusively pricing their oil in USD in order to promote petrodollar recycling mechanism. The USA, effectively, pushes OPEC to work in its interests.

When a country does not cuck to USA in regards to oil, then the USA either supports worse Islamists (with their destabilizing consequences) or fabricates pretexts to justify invasions, perhaps with goal of redrawing borders.

If there is to peace, then the world economy MUST move beyond fossil fuel usage. We should work hard to move our infrastructure beyond reliance on petroleum, and then the USA has absolutely no reason to be in ME, fund fanatics, or any number of heinous bullshit. Self-reliance, energy independent, and so forth, these ought to be your goals, not culling every single person of Middle Eastern descent.

Dude why do you even waste your time with these white degenerates? They're not your allies and will never accept or befriend you.

They may kill us though because their movement is growing in numbers. I sympathize with their desire to reassert their cultural identities, preserve their communal ways of life, and so forth, but I cannot condone their frivolous attitude towards genocide. I'm not asking for their acceptance. I'm asking for them not to support fucking interning or killing us. We haven't done anything to deserve being harmed.

I grew up in Dearborn, Michigan. A majority of them are Shiite, miserable fucks. I support rounding up these people already.

them too, all muslims

Statistically, there are barely any Iranians/Persians there, and shut the fuck up, you genocidal knuckle-head. Killing or interning people who have done no wrong is not the way to go. There are different ways to approach your movement rather than calling for mass interning or massacring civilians.

Learn to read the entire forum. The USA was instrumental for the rise of Khomeini and toppling of Shah. USA has also let Saudi Arabia expand their Wahhabi fanaticism. In fact, USA has a love affair with extremist Islam. I gave sources and defended this adequately. Please read you knuckle-heads.

the US didn't back khomeini simply because we failed to protect the shah

islamism predates the US

I gave the sources. The Shah was gradually ceasing to be an OPEC puppet and pricing oil according to Iran's interests first and foremost. He became too bold with his OPEC interests apart from US interests. He was gradually ceasing to be a puppet. Carter had extensive contact with Khomeini and even called him a saint; he gave logistical aid to Khomeini because he became tired of the Shah's "megalomania" as the leaked document I gave stated.

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall.

The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah, which spelt disaster for the his grand plans. Revolution came shortly afterwards.

Carter started complaining about the Shah's "human rights violations" as pretext to let Khomeini gain power. It's all about oil dynamics. Just look at the leaked documents I gave.

Dude, that could actually be the ultimate redpilled for Iranians. We'll despise white americans and western culture/influence forever if that were to ever occur. Not the worst thing.

Also that's probably never going to occur and these white supremacist cucks aren't going to do anything. The white race is too incompetent to save itself.

Spare Jon Aryan Jafari

I think the ultimate red pill for Iranians is Mani. Zarathustra was wrong... Chaos reigns... Nature is Satan's Church. Mani was the first one to see this.

It is not White people I hate... I hate no one... I hate no one that is everyone, I hate the totality of this cosmos. It is as if a Demiurge created it, or darkly matter imprisons a light that may or may not exist. Truly painful.

“Sometimes I wish I were a cannibal – less for the pleasure of eating someone than for the pleasure of vomiting him.”
-- Emil Cioran

Iranians are based, perhaps the most based because they have philosophy and a Zaroastrian mystic background. Very smart and politically savvy, Saudismells are the niggers of the middle east

Zoroaster/Zarathustra was wrong. Mani was right. This world is predominantly one of darkness. I renunciate everything and want nothing to do with this cruel world. I will have no children, I shall leave behind no descendents. The glow of Ahriman's abyss is far stronger than the flame of Ahura Mazda.

There's no point in any of this. Just endless suffering, pain, for what? For absolutely nothing. It's all a "chasing after the wind". Only Mani understood this, not Zarathustra.

Zoroaster/Zarathustra was wrong. Mani was right. This world is predominantly one of darkness. I renunciate everything and want nothing to do with this cruel world. I will bear no children, I shall leave behind no descendants. The glow of Ahriman's abyss is far stronger than the flame of Ahura Mazda.

There's no point in any of this. Just endless suffering, pain, for what? For absolutely nothing. It's all a "chasing after the wind". Only Mani understood this, not Zarathustra.

das rigt

No. Many of the ones who came here probably dislike the Iranian government. Just throw people that support an enemy country into a camp. People like Reality Winner.

You realize much some European ethnic roots come from Iran, right? Scythian and Parthian, for example.

>ywn have a Sarmatian qt prove she is worthy of your seed by achieving three kills in battle

Every Iranian I have met here has been super nice and they all manage to get rich. Instead of taking jobs, they come here and create them.

i would support interning them even if we arent at war m8... fuck thos mudslimes

I'd support Iran
even though i hate Iran i hate Amerimutts more