ITT We Bust Another Twatter Troll

I'm talking about Ed Krassenstein, the cunt who comments on literally every Trump tweet with stupid propaganda shit. Read this thread:

>homeland security raided his home
twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/921410687611613184
archive.is/QqLHi

I'm willing to bet that if we dig into his professional connections and who he has been meeting with, we can find some dirt. Who here wants to do a William Legate 2.0?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc-2.com/story/33161672/business-brothers-own-lee-home-raided-by-homeland-security
archive.is/J2hef
medium.com/thenewright/is-failed-writer-ed-krassenstein-the-most-soulless-man-on-twitter-db8d4e8f08ff
archive.is/5Kckf
archive.fo/0I6Mz
twitter.com/irdotnet
ir.net
archive.is/lwBih
mediabiasfactcheck.com/independent-reporter-ir-net/
archive.is/hEGjR
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139222907/#139222907
behindmlm.com/mlm/no-criminal-charges-pending-against-krassenstein-brothers/
archive.is/M40si
archive.is/cnQkc
calhoun.nps.edu/bitstream/handle/10945/48551/16Mar_Lothringer_McGraw_Rautio_Thaxton.pdf?sequence=1
3dprint.com/7543/3d-printing-moores-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump. always wondered who this kike was. well done desu.

bump for good idea

Something is off about him, what is this cocksucker doing running "online discussion forums?"

Also just because they didn't have enough to make it stick doesn't mean that there wasn't truth to the charges. Pay careful attention to how he worded his statement.

News article about the raid here

nbc-2.com/story/33161672/business-brothers-own-lee-home-raided-by-homeland-security
archive.is/J2hef

What was he really doing here anons?

Bumpin for interest

More shit on Ed, he runs that Independent Reporter twitter account

medium.com/thenewright/is-failed-writer-ed-krassenstein-the-most-soulless-man-on-twitter-db8d4e8f08ff
archive.is/5Kckf

Basically every time he comments on Trump's tweets, he's shilling his shit (((news))) site if you haven't noticed.

archive.fo/0I6Mz

Here's his propaganda website that he runs
twitter.com/irdotnet

ir.net
archive.is/lwBih

>we still deem this site as mixed factually based on some stories that present the facts in a misleading way
mediabiasfactcheck.com/independent-reporter-ir-net/
archive.is/hEGjR

>that hairline

wew

Easier to link 4plebs so you can access the pictures

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139222907/#139222907

OP, this cat is a fucking loser man. How is he the first to comment on all of President Trumps tweets.

He looks like a jewish Dracula

Honestly not sure user, I'm guessing he runs a script on his Twitter accounts because there's no way that any normal person would have time for that shit. Would also explain why his tweets come off as especially insensitive when Trump is tweeting about things like Vegas too.

He looks like a CIA nigger if I ever saw one desu

I got a idea on how All these leftist are able to comment first. I bet Twitter has Trump's post show up first for them, before anyone else gets to see them. They then get the chance to comment before anyone else is even aware that a new tweet has been sent.

What's this anons? Was Ed running ponzi schemes with his brother?

behindmlm.com/mlm/no-criminal-charges-pending-against-krassenstein-brothers/
archive.is/M40si

Seems like a waste of time

t. Ed

We should worry about more important shit than this guys. Hillary going down on Monday!

>The Organized Crime and Gang Section of the U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division, agrees not to charge Brian Krassenstein with committing any federal offense known to the Criminal Division at the time of the execution of this agreement related to the alleged conspiracy to commit wire fraud and substantive wire fraud.

>Please note that this agreement is limited to the Organized Crime and Gang Section of the U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division, and cannot bind any other federal, state, or local prosecuting authorities, although this office will bring Brian Krassenstein’s cooperation, if any, to the attention of other prosecuting officer or others, if requested.

>The extent of Brian Krassenstein’s cooperation and in what regard are at this point in time not public knowledge

>We decided to give up a small portion of our assets, and move on

It sounds like they got caught red handed running a ponzi scheme, and gave the government gibs so they wouldn't go to jail or deal with further prosecution.

Kikes showing up to the thread, we must be on to something here

bump

this level of shillcuckery appears whenever the left is about to lose big league

thanks for letting us know

His brother,
>EDDIE, YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT, WHAT'D YOU DO THIS TIME?!
>i-i just tweeted threats at the p-president, but LITERALLY DRUMFLER

This guy is speculating that he runs other twatter accounts that blast Trump all the time as well

archive.is/cnQkc

>Failing this Biggie Lee

Check this out - his brother appears to be cited by a student at the Naval Postgraduate School

calhoun.nps.edu/bitstream/handle/10945/48551/16Mar_Lothringer_McGraw_Rautio_Thaxton.pdf?sequence=1
>cited article
3dprint.com/7543/3d-printing-moores-law/

Ed runs this 3D printing business with his brother

Bump