Which is better, Sup Forums?

Which is better, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BJ8-MKZhkDK/?taken-by=playfulgorilla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kiznaiver

Luluco was Imaishit up to his same old tricks.

Left.

Kiznaiver was thoroughly mediocre--bland characters and a muddled plot carried by some nice design.

Luluco was what said, except he implies it's a bad thing when in fact it was great.

Someone didn't watch Kiznaiver.
Kiznaiver was way worse

Luluco. Because they remembered.

Luluco was miles better than Kiznaiver despite being a short.

I dropped Kiznaiver on the ITAI ITAI episode. Don't plan on watching it again.

What did I miss?

Kiznaiver if you are a smart and decent person
Luluco if you are a stupid Sup Forums kid

this

Both were mediocre but at least Lellerco didn't last as long

It depends, which do you like more:

Fast paced comedy that doesn't take itself seriously

A twelve episode infodump where there is no actual antagonist, all the character's motives are lacking and the plot is basically forcing people to experience a basic human emotion that apparently doesn't exist

Luluco achieved what it was going for, despite that being very little. Kiznaiver shat the bed with utterly mediocre writing. I can see myself rewatching some of Luluco one day, but I'd like to forget Kiznaiver happened (shouldn't be that hard).

>What did I miss?
An ending every bit as shambolic and half-assed as the rest of the show.

>Luluco
>Fun concise hyper-paced episodes with great characters.

>Kiznaiver
>edgy emotions and feelings with paper-thin characters.

hmm...

JUSTICE

Kiznaiver is a contender for worst written anime of the year so that should answer your question.

Luluco = masterpiece. Easily into my anime hall of fame.

Kiznaiver = ugh. Right next to Guilty Crown.

Kiznaiver: Congratulations, what you're experiencing right now is empathy, it's some strange phenomenon we've been researching.

LOVE
IS
JUSTICE

Both are AOTS.

Kiznaiver tbqh

left though i still like kiznaiver.

Kiznaiver, Luluco is a bit too self-indulgent for my taste, though I still like both of them.
Also, I want to see Mai Yoneyama do more character designs for trigger, for obvious reasons.

Luluco was AOTS

Kiznaiver had more impressive production design, especially given that the director was a relative newcomer. Unfortunately, this was paired with a script that could be charitably described as "muddled."

Luluco succeeded better in terms of achieving its artistic goals, despite losing its way for several episodes in the middle. It seemed to be aiming for dumb, hyperactive fun, and most of the time it delivered.

Luluco was the greatest love story ever told

Luluco wasn't anything special but compared to Kiznaiver it's a masterpiece.

Can someone post link to Luluco ed.

>more impressive production design than Luluco
That's bullshit luluco had the biggest budget of any anime this decade

Not even a question

instagram.com/p/BJ8-MKZhkDK/?taken-by=playfulgorilla

>Kiznaiver had more impressive production design, especially given that the director was a relative newcomer.
I expected as much after hearing Kobayashi was the director. Kill la Kill was at its best when he was at the helm. Can't wait to see what he does next.

Whats the point of even making this? We get it kiznaiver was a mistake, no point in rubbing it in.

Kiznaiver was alright.

Luluco was amazing.

Luluco ending up being the origin story of triggers mascot is what made it great.

AWAKEN

Luluco

I liked Kiznaiver and all, but it's not even up to debate.
Luluco is just better.

>Kiznaiver had more impressive production design, especially given that the director was a relative newcomer.

Indeed

Have him adapt a shoujo or yuri manga, and it will be the best-looking show the genre has ever seen

yeah Kiznaiver was very pretty, and well put together. its just a shame the story didn't have a very good climax.

Kiznaiver was great.
The episode where everybody collapsed in the rain was intense, maybe my favourite episode of anime this year.

Kiznaiver wasn't that bad. I actually thoroughly enjoyed it. Ending was alright.

Luluco was charming and fun. Hilarious and over the top.

Between the two, I liked Luluco a little more.

Wow you have some extremely low standards.

Kiznaiver was boring pretentious okada garbage
Luluco saved anime then teased LWA TV

I thoroughly enjoyed both.

where is this from?

this amuses me way too much for some reason.

he doesn't like luluco