Sup Forums is just a bunch of modern era hippies

Sup Forums is just a bunch of modern era hippies

Sup Forums hates memes

>hates memes
>posts a meme girl from a meme series.

Sup Forums aren't hippies or taste-makers

Sup Forums is, in reality, a competition to see who can be simultaneously the most contrarian and seem the most "cool". Most if not all the opinions you read here are functionally worthless, including mine.

To get something out of the discussions, either stick to "x general" threads, or look for positive opinions among the contrarian trash.

t. Someone who's totally not butthurt about someone saying my favorite anime is garbage :^)

Kill yourself.

>he's fast

lurk two years before posting.

we hate the system

t. butthurt waifufags

>All reoccurring threads I don't like are generals.
kys

No, you're thinking of SJWs.

SJWs are a lot meaner and more righteous than the hippies of old, though. Not to mention their music sucks. SJWs seem more like modern day Bolsheviks or commie radicals.

On the other hand I don't really know what I'm talking about

We're just ~FUNKY~

What the fuck is wrong? Sup Forums used to be more excited about the meme culture, but nowadays everyone is acting hipster on memes.

Make waifu love not flamewar.

artificial tension by Sup Forumsfags and liberal fag mods

Why do you use that
>t.
all the time. I don't get it. Does it mean tl;dr or something? Is it from reddit or something? You post it all the time here and in other threads. Also
>:^)
isn't allowed here.

Sup Forums changes all the time. I've been for for almost ten years and it has always been shitty. It's far better now than it was for six seven years back though.

SJW has always been and will always be shit. Even though they got the name SJW just recently, they have been around forever. I remember a lot of the SJW when I was in high school 15 years ago, and I cringe as much of them now that I did then. Only thing now is that the internet and tumblr is more open, and they also have their blogs.

>kys

gb2>>>/facebook/

Hippies used to get laid.

>he isn't modern

>thread about nothing up for three hours

You mean like almost every thread on Sup Forums right now? What actual discussion is occurring in most of these threads?

Fuck off reddit

End yourself.

Toss the hippies into gas chambers and ovens, purge this slime from this mess of an Earth.

>To get something out of the discussions, either stick to "x general" threads, or look for positive opinions among the contrarian trash.
>t.

Hola reddit

>t.
what?

Lurk more please.

>there are actually traitor scum that go to reddit at all.

I wish I didn't have to wonder if every user I talk to wasn't a fucking skinwalker.

I don't care about V, or even this thread.

But it makes me mad that someone would post on reddit about that shit, and not understand by bitching about another place (Sup Forums) on reddit, they are the cancer they're complaining about being called.

If it didn't require effort, and likely a non-throwaway email, I'd post that much on reddit at least (hey, I'd then be a hypocrite, but then all the cool redditors who are actually cool 4channers would upvote me).

If votes were public, that would only be more perfect.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums or reddit or whatever shithole you came from

>telling other people to lurk more while spamming Sup Forums shit

But that's wrong, Sup Forums has been getting progressively more conservative if anything

>virginal, reactionary, shut-ins = libertine, fuck everything, dopers
I'm not seeing it.

>Why do you use that t. all the time. I don't get it.
It comes from Sup Forums. The t. is shorthand for "terveisin", which is Finnish for “with regards”. It's used when signing off on a memo or letter.
t. user

We're contrarians.
Right now the Western politicos and clerisy have shifted far, far to the left, but society sways back and forth. Back in '06 when the prevailing sentiment in the West leaned right, we all sounded like college marxists.

>On the other hand I don't really know what I'm talking about

Exactly. Dont talk about things you dont know you're making yourself look stupid.

>Right now the Western politicos and clerisy have shifted far, far to the left
Do you smoke weed?

The left died in 89 and never recovered.

>we all sounded like college marxists.

lol

>the Western politicos and clerisy have shifted far, far to the left,
No, that's Sup Forums brainwashing you.

>Back in '06 when the prevailing sentiment in the West leaned right,
Back in 06 the right wing didn't win election after election.

You have no idea what you are talking about.