How would you respond to this person if you saw them out in public being so BLATANTLY DISRESPECTFUL to the American...

How would you respond to this person if you saw them out in public being so BLATANTLY DISRESPECTFUL to the American Flag and the US Flag Code?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/10/18/news/companies/nfl-national-anthem-protests-roger-goodell/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kneel

Smoke them up

>it's a libshit pretends to care about the flag code episode

I don't respond to people in public but at my house I would want him to take off his shirt.

flag code only states you can't wear the actual flag. having a shirt with a picture of the flag on it is fine.

That shirt was cut and mended from an actual fag, tard.

Respect for the flag is personal. Codifying it is retarded. The US flag code isn't my flag code.

This one's better friend

It's a shirt, calm down.

It's a knee, calm down

Nice shill you fucking Soros prostitute. Consider the rope

Quite calm

>Disrespectful
Except he's not. People who wear shirts like that are usually trying to show patriotism. People aren't pissed about football players not following the flag codes. They're pissed about disrespecting the flag, which the nigs will admit to doing

>They're pissed about disrespecting the flag, which the nigs will admit to doing

except they say the exact opposite

>NFL players aren't trying to be 'disrespectful to the flag'
>money.cnn.com/2017/10/18/news/companies/nfl-national-anthem-protests-roger-goodell/index.html

a challenger appears

US Flag Code doesn't apply to non-flags in the image of the flag, you fucking moron

US flag code ยง8.d

>The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

Is anyone else tired as well? Let's go to bed you guys, it's been a long day.

Some Patriot you are.

this, maybe they will cut a flag up and wear it only for this reason

Theres a difference between an actual flag and a shirt with a flag print numnuts. Also, Sage.

Now thats fucking horrid

This actually triggers me.

Wearing a flag in an act of pride? Totally cool.

Wearing the flag to subjugate women's right? Fuck that.

They have been larping as patriotic Americans since pussy hat day one.

well first and foremost, clothing that LARPs as an american flag does not fall under flag code.

After that, a few checks need to be made:
1. Does he himself own that flag? A man vandalizing his own property is not vandalism. A man vandalizing another's property (including public) is both a thief and a vandal.
2. (Given it is a public place) Is he setting anything on fire? Is it in a legal and controlled manner? If not, you have potential arson and reckless endangerment.
3. Is he tearing it into pieces and policing those pieces? If he is tearing it up but not policing them, you have littering.
4. Is he defecating or urinating on it? Can't do that in public. Bleeding? Call him an ambulance.

If he is otherwise not breaking those laws, maybe he's torn holes in it (without losing any), rubbed his nuts on it and dragged it on the ground, I'd probably just ask him to explain his grievances, talk him down, or resign to calling him a faggot and going about my day. Free speech works both ways.

reminder: state flag belongs above country flag no matter what the spec says