I don't understand:

How come if anyone talks about Naruto, Bleach, One piece of any other type of popular Shōnen anime you get absolutely jumped on by most of you fags, but Moe and/or Slice of life anime which is probably the most boring cringe-fest shit is approved?

>being this underage

Because people who want to discuss the big three are commonly new here, and their posting style is usually supporting that prejudice.

By the way:
Fuck off.

Naruto is shit and deserves to be shitted on. Narutards will always be the most cancerous fanbase of any medium ever.
t. I'm a deepfag who hates moeshit

I'm 21 shitlord

I'm not just talking about the big three i'm talking about anime like those such as FMA, Code geass ect..

Again an example.

Narutards aren't even that bad. Fatefags are the worst.

These shows try to be something and fail. Moe tries to be something an succeeds.

Code Geass is not shitted on, neither is any shounen except for Narushit. DBZ, Shokugeki etc is well liked on Sup Forums.

And if you want an example of narutards being cancerous go to any othe ronline forum for your dosage of autism.

You seem very aggressive bro do you have something wrong in your head?

Fuck off narutard

Fatefags are shit and so is Fate. But TM series like KnK and Tsukihime are ageless classics and actually god tier, the same goes for their fans who aren't underaged like Fatefags.

If you think these shows that Sup Forums shits on are that great then you should be able to defend them easily instead of making a meta-thread that reeks of new, you dipshit.

You wank over Clannad.

I was asking a question you big gaylord and anything is better watching little anime girls run around having high school drama you absolute fucking mong.

Fuck off Narutard

>mong
>wank
>big gaylord
As a brit, please fuck off.

I bet your from Wales.

>How come if anyone talks about Naruto, Bleach, One piece of any other type of popular Shōnen anime you get absolutely jumped on by most of you fags

All those shows are shit which should have ended long time ago, full metal alchemist brothehood is the example of shonen being doing right, One Shit, Naretard and Bullshit are an example of shonen being doing horribly fucking wrong, Dragon Ball also falls in this category but at least is more watchable than the others

>Moe and/or Slice of life anime which is probably the most boring cringe-fest shit is approved?

First those kind of series are more short, so is not that time consuming watching those, and also you probably don't expect much from those kind of series, If I watch a shonen I expect a good story not bullshit plot armor, deus ex machina and plot holes at max, so I usually don't ask for much for a series which is slice of life.

>t.
Fuck off filthy crossboarder.

Thanks for a proper response, I kind of have an idea now.

Lurk 2 years before posting.

>tumblr
Kill yourself.

You realize what shonen is right? Or at least Battle Shonens since shonen itself is literally a demographic and not a genre. They're manga aimed at young boys. No idea why you would go into a child's comic book released on a weekly basis and expect anything good from it consistently. Good plots and well planned events are the exception not the rule. And there's nothing wrong with length, Jojo and HxH are decent enough and they've been around for a long time.

>t. a literal faggot

>trying to defend muh shonen
You shouldn't even be here

You sure are proud to be cancer.

>even if microscopic pieces remain

guys the worst are dbfags trust me i am one

> If I watch a shonen I expect a good story not bullshit plot armor, deus ex machina and plot holes at max

Who are you quoting?

>cluster of cells in my head makes up my core
His head got btfo.
No amount of headcanon can safe this shithole

>t. assblasted faggots

>t.

>If I watch a shonen I expect a good story not bullshit plot armor, deus ex machina and plot holes at max

>t. autistic imageboard elitist

>t.

Dual-core

>elitist
Cancer.

>t. autismos

>t.

>trying to make sense of a plot hole by adding crap that negates what has been established
the only core he has is in his head do you even try user?

>t. Sup Forumsutist

>t.

>tumblr

>t. reddit

>t.good poster

>t.
>t.
Fuck off filthy crossboarders.

Could you please stop samefagging your own thread? It's really hard to watch.

I think makes a decent point, but my honest dig on long-running battle series is that they lose creativity fast, and the novelty of what the series is gets lost in power level and training montage bullshit. I mean, if I was back at episode 1 of Naruto, not having any idea about the series, and all I knew was that it was about an outcast child in a ninja village with a demon sealed in his stomach trying his fucking hardest to earn the respect of the people he grew up with, that would seem pretty cool to me.

I get tired of watching a potentially great premise get lost in copypasta attempts and stretching the franchise as long as it will go by introducing stronger people, "new" powers, and random-ass characters left and right.

In contrast, slice-of life shows have a simple premise and give you just enough time to explore that premise without dragging it on for fucking ever. With exceptions like Minami-ke, of course. In general they are well-contained, amusing and lighthearted shows that don't try to be more than they are.

*You're

>t. r/anime trying to fit in

>t.
>trying to fit in
Perfect response for a crossboarder like you.

>t. asshurt autismo

>t.

>Posters: 15
>Replies: 51

JUST FUCK ALREADY