Learn to fight you bitches

If you're a white man and haven't had any striking or grappling training, then you're a part of the problem. You need to find a boxing gym, or a muay thai gym and learn how to throw fists and take punches. You also need to find a BJJ or Judo joint and learn some ground skills.

All you pussies raised by single mothers to be submissive little bitches, or those of you raised by a "father" that failed his duty to teach you how to properly fight are behind the curve. You NEED to know the mechanics of throwing a proper punch, and you need to fight back against all the faggotry and shitskins plaguing our society today.

Learn to fight.

Fight back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7e0Eqj0QHko
youtube.com/watch?v=53vc3d3IMMo
youtube.com/watch?v=4dKwHOfd2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqVQT9Det6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what you must resist.

this is... powerful...

kek
saved

>You need to find a boxing gym, or a muay thai gym and learn how to throw fists and take punches.
I think it's hilarious how faggots think training in a gym equates to fighting ability. You learn how to actually fight by actually fighting real people, not sparring or hitting a punching bag.

This is retarded, you always aim for the nose.

>You learn how to actually fight by actually fighting real people...

That know how to fight. Not some degenerate "street fighter" that doesn't know shit about distance, timing, or mechanics.

Real fighters eat nose shots for candy and fight right through broken noses, dipshit.

This is debatable however if I were to put money on a street fighter or someone who has never even sparred I'd bet on the street fighter, also notice that he immediately removes his shirt, say what you want but is always a great tactic.

>being this retarded
The nose and eyes are connected, if you hit someone in the nose and break said nose the tear ducts go crazy and blood starts pouring, this impairs vision almost completely blinding the opponent, whats more breaking someones nose takes something like 10lbs of pressure which is more than achievable with decent jab technique.

Yeah shirt collars become garrotes in a grapple.

>doesn't know shit about timing or mechanics
They might know some shit about head butts and groin shots. In reality there's no ref to pull somebody off you and deduct points for fighting dirty. Gym fags don't train for a lot of simple yet effective "illegal" moves.

Which means exactly jack and shit.

Do you know how many pro-fighters eat shots to the nose and just drive the fuck on? ALL of them.

Fuck out of here with your bullshit.

>f-fighting is manly right

Why can't I just shoot the bitch?
>w-what if you run out of ammo
Why would I punch the fucker when I have a perfectly good gun to club him with

>muh groin shot
WORTHLESS!

Have you not been nailed in the groin playing football, or wrestling, and just driven the fuck on?

All you faggots clearly demonstrate why you NEED to get real training, get in the damn ring, and spar, because all you faggots have bought into the Hollywood bullshit about fighting.

Do you know how many pro-fighters start street fights? none of them! You are a fucking moron. Even then the single greatest place to land a shot on a boxer is their nose, the shear amount of blood that is lost often forces the ref to call the fight and whats more if they cant see you (because they are crying like a bitch) THEY CAN'T FUCKING SEE YOU.

Blind monk fighting techniques don't actually exist shithead.

That's bizzare

I mainly box, but I can wrestle too.
I personally think all white men should wrestle, because we're the only race designed for it.

All you faggots with your "street fighting" bullshit fail to recognize the fact that REAL fighters can do all the dirty shirt you seem to idolize.

A broken nose doesn't knock you the fuck out, while a solid strike to your jaw or chin sure as fuck will.

Fuck off with your ignorant faggotry.

>think all white men should wrestle
Wrestling is under-rated, but western wrestling lacks the finishing moves the Japs came up with, which is problematic for most free-style wrestlers.

Regardless, I appreciate the fact that you have invested time in striking and grappling arts, and agree that ALL white men should do the same.

Please, while you philistines fight with fisticuffs like some sort of apes, I've been studying the blade.

>Have you not been nailed in the groin playing football, or wrestling, and just driven the fuck on?
No. But I've won and lost fights via kicks/knees to the balls. Sounds like you need to get some actual fight experience.

I also headbutted somebody so hard their head went through a door. That was cool.

>Why can't I just shoot the bitch?
Legal issues, dude.

>No.
Then shut the fuck up, faggot.

You kick me in the balls, and you just piss me off more and make me break parts of your body out of spite.

How the fuck are you going to hit them in the Jaw if every single male on this planet instinctively protects it you fucking mong. I bet you throw wild right hooks connecting with nothing but your opponents block. EVERY boxer knows that you only win fights by breaking down the opponents guard and the best way to do that is with jabs to the fucking nose. When they can't see you they can't stop you from knocking them the fuck out. You are the worst kind of shit poster, you're not troll baiting for you's your literally trying to subvert Sup Forums with your dumb as shit shit posts. I bet you're fucking Canadian.

>every single male on this planet instinctively protects it
They don't, dipshit.

Do you really think that MOST of street fights are like a boxing fight with people throwing jabs, having a tactic and trying to break someone guard??

>all the tough guys in this thread talking about fighting

lol, just punch the fuck out of them, and when they cover their face, start giving them the knees to the face / sides. They are done after that.

Define a fight. A lot of street'fights' I've seen online are really just sucker punches out the blue, but every time I've ever seen a pissed up brawl outside a pub its been 2 drunks who are fighting very defensively. Their form is sub par but they instinctively protect the jaw and temple, often to the point of tightening themselves up to much to throw counters.

*Catch Wrestling

Everyone covers there face when you unleash a whirl wind of punches, then they aways raise both hands, then you either elbow them in the back of the head or knee them in the face. People are stupid.

>knees
I hope you aren't fucking serious, you should never destabilise yourself this badly, if they dodge your attempt by hopping backwards you're getting hit in the back of the head, thrown to the floor or tackled to the ground.

I'm dead serious, they will raise their hands and bow their head, you grab them by the back of the head and drive their face into your knee or elbow the back of the head. Works everytime, once you do that people usually give up and start screaming or fall over.

I swear this is like the 3rd or 4th webm I've seen involving a fat, naked, angry she-boon. what the fuck is up with this phenomenon?

chin shots are grade A. I knocked 2 dudes out one night in 2 swings. Was entertaining, as technically my evening ended earlier. They were drunk and acting like negroids.

I always aim for the jaw. Even a glancing blow will be jarring.

You've just placed both your hands on their head completely opening your own face to an attack. They won't submit and let you push their head down so that you can knee their face either they'll push back.

That's because boxers have to follow rules. In real life if you try and le wear someones le guard down he is just going to tackle you or his friends come up and kick the shit out of you.

p.s. without boxing gloves you never want to punch someone with a fist, strike with your palm, which sounds weird but you'll just break your fingers punching someone in the jaw hard enough.

>grappling
You're retarded if you grapple against niggers, they always come in packs

>shoot the bitch
>he’s dead
>can claim anything I want

>fight a dude
>he lives
>in court he says I am lying about everything

doesn't matter, you hit them in the face, their instinct is to cover their face and get low, then you do one of theses. 1:15

youtube.com/watch?v=7e0Eqj0QHko

I usually use both hands and lean into them when I do it though.

You go learn how to Grapple and punch other men in the cocks, I'll be at the range.

Thankyou, glad someone spotted that.

Op sucks dicks

From what I understand it's best to jab (and maybe throw a cross, but I'd doubt it) with your palm. Throwing a hook or uppercut with your palm seems like it'd be pretty ineffective m8

Just a reminder that niggers cannot wrestle, and, if you attempt to slam or takedown a nigger when there are multiple niggers surrounding you, expect to get jumped.
It's better to be armed.

>go to real court for possible murder
or
>end up in small claims on day time TV

easy call bro.

What I mean is that in a street fight you don't have that much time for tactic. The first one that lands a good punch usually win the fight. If you know how to trhow punches and how to move, that definitely helps but I've known people that trained boxing and were still afraid of street fights.

And I can guarantee you that you can put a guy that is training boxing against a street guy that has been all his life involved in fights and have live in the streets dealing with those situations all his life and the boxing can be easily beaten up.

In conclusion, for a steet fight attitude, being used to those situations and being able to be a very violent person is more important that having trained some boxing.

uppercuts are stupid, like I said if they are guarding and wobbly just grab them by the head and go to town with the knee. That knee is going to fuck their face up no matter how many fingers they are covering with, and if their fists are clenched it will make it even better.

People lose it when you knee them, it's like a punch with twice as much power and surface area. Try it next time boys.

I took down a guy twice as tall as me with knees, but it works even better if they are shorter.

I use palms when attacking the spine and only when attacking the spine, although in that case I tend to use elbows. I punch with a closed fist otherwise, a chin blow possibly being an exception but that is an opening no one really makes if they are conscious. I've tempered my fingers by punching walls, same manner as a thai kick boxer kicking trees, If i break them I've broken something farm more valuable on him. With enough adrenaline the pain becomes negligible but even without it I'm a freak that self harms for fun, broken fingers won't hurt for several hours after the fight anyway.

As for friends - street fighting actually in my experience has a strange sort of honor code to it, unless its niggers.

Damn. I've lost my taste for IPAs. MY personal go-to is Founders All Day IPA. I've been housing down Dogfish Head Seaquench. My beer fridge has about two cases in it.

t. Krav Maga

It's almost as if some of you never figured out what black people are good for...

youtube.com/watch?v=53vc3d3IMMo

That very video opened with "your opponent won't just let you grab their head and pull it down for a knee to the face" which is exactly what you proposed.

That was hard enough to believe to begin with but
>twice as tall
really took the biscuit. Are you 3ft 2, or was he some 12ft warrior man?

small joint manipulation. you'd be surprised how many "bad asses" turn into whiny little cunts when you break a few of their fingers.

If you were an actual fighter your knuckles would already be broken. Hence why they call it a boxer's fracture.

I'm outta here, bunch of wannabe tough guys.

I never said he would, I said you punch him till he covers his face. Duh.

He was atleast a foot taller. Just saying it works.

If you're conservative and want to learn to fight then you'll have to join the army or go to a gym and be taught how to, like a retard tying their shoelaces.

Conservatives are simple animals and like to be trained where the rest of us also play experiment and improvise.

REMEMBER; A trained conservative is a happy conservative.

Are you a midget?

>p.s. without boxing gloves you never want to punch someone with a fist,
This fucking faggot still making posts.

Get some training dude. You don't seem to be a giant pussy, just ignorant. Training will fix that.

Best of luck.

I'm 5'9 he was 6'2 - 6'3.

>knees don't work, trust me I'm british

whatever you say pal. Cya.

>niggers, they always come in packs
That's usually true, Heinze, however, if a nigger knocks you off your feet, you're going to need to know how to defend yourself on the ground.

as someone who's trained at various gyms and studied various methods of self defense, you fail to realize that most fancy fighting moves are easily countered by catching a brick to the head. you think in a street fight that's not between retards or drunk people they're just going to come up to you, no they're going to try and find something to serve as a weapon because at that point it's shoot to kill.

>open palm
Maybe you have to learn some shit dummy.

>be a very violent person
Cannot agree more on that point, I aim to break bones not egos, being broad as fuck and bigger than most I get targeted by pissed up pikeys and chavs regularly, the greatest fear is that the pack leader when beaten might call upon his goons to jump me.

Boxing doesn't help for shit this is true, but in my experience I've never met someone that opens with a full on charge+tackle to follow into a ground pound scenario, and generally being bigger sort of denies that naturally. If anything fighting styles will ALWAYS depend on the person in question, being in the super heavy weight class I really don't fear someone trying to tackle me, if they try I can just elbow/punch their now exposed head, you however might have to use different tactics.

Some of our fellow men live in places they can't legally carry, bro.

Think NYC, S.F., L.A. and shit.

Respect for training, though.

Good luck facing someone wit a pipe bomb.

IPA's are fucking garbage. They all taste like the air after mowing your fucking lawn. The reason all these goddamn microbrews make IPA's and IPA's get pushed is cause its fucking cheap and the flavor lets you get away with shit quality. They are light beer tier with extra hops.

Start drinking actual beer. Lagers and Stouts are alright, they let you actually drink without having to drown yourself in fucking 2 packs of shit. Start drinking Brown ales, etc.

regardless of style, the lighter the beer color the more garbage it is as a general rule.

>Op sucks dicks
Like you faggot soccer players know shit....

>how do you hit their jaw if they cover up
uppercut - hook combo
upper lifts the head/jaw up, hook follows for KO

BASIC BOXING COMBO
YOU ARE CONFIRMED FOR NOT KNOWING SHIT

They have been fractured, multiple times in multiple places, they heal up stronger every time.

Enjoy your estrogen dose by drinking that piss.

Uppers are one of the most high risk strikes you can make, you're throwing your entire balance off on a low reach, slow, long wind up blow, if you fail to connect you're going home in a fucking ambulance.

also
>shirt collar
ITS CALLED A LAPEL CHOKE RETARD
and unless its a HEAVY shirt (like a judo gi) its not gonna work on anyone

well maybe it'll work on a sensitive sort like yourself

>everyone in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=4dKwHOfd2dk

>Learn to fight.
Yes.
>Fight back.
No. Not yet.
Remember what Project Veritas revealed about Creamer trying anything and everything to get Trump supporters to act out violently before the election? This is part of a false narrative that the Left has spun for years. That the Right is full of violent, racist extremists. The second we act out violently, even in self defense (as we've seen in Berkeley and Charlottesville) the MSM is ready and waiting to spin the story to fit their narratives.

The government has always feared the Right and these false narratives from the Left and their propaganda machines, the MSM, are socially accepted and that makes it easier for politicians to use the might of federal law enforcement to come down hard on the Right. They've done it many times in the past and they'll do it again if we give them cause. The DOJ is already investigating every Right group that attended Charlottesville.

Reacting with violence is the fastest way to bring the Left, MSM AND the federal government down on our asses. We have to be smarter than that and bide our time. We need to continue to trigger the Left and push them to organize and act. If they start acting out like the 1960s radicals, bombing court houses, police stations, military recruiting offices and banks, then we may finally be able to start fighting back physically. It's still far too early.

Be smart. We have to stay on the side of law and order. We need the police on our side and we need federal LE off our backs.

You are one ignorant fucker. And you fight like a pussy.

Right....because in a "street fight", you're just going to watch some jackass walk around and pick up a fucking brick to hit you with.

Fuck off, douche.

How the fuck are you throwing uppercuts m8.

Okay, I get what you're saying. But my palate has always gravitated towards sour ales. When I want to get down and dirty, I'll go for those imperial stouts or barley wines.
>pic related
High gravity. Drank like a barley wine. I drank two and was feeling it bretty guud

My compassionate response to this is most of the men reading this thread will be body builders or overweight NEETS.

Both will tire out quickly in a violent situation and should mentally prepare themselves to focus on escape whilst conserving energy.

No you dont. A shot to the nose can break it and obstruct breathing to a point, but it work knock the person out. Watch fights whether professional or street, the shot that knocks out lights is on the jaw or the temple, usually one that is just outside of clear peripheral vision. Gives the brain a good shaking on multiple axes of rotation

>you're throwing your entire balance off
ARE YOU THAT FAT AND IMBALANCED
>low reach
ITS CALLED HAVING A TIGHT FORM
>slow, long wind up blow
WHAT IS HAND SPEED
>if you fail to connect you're going home in a fucking ambulance
PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW (nevermind your nose punch of doom would send me to the ambulance)

Or start doing cardio like running and drop some of the weight, whether it be fat or muscle.

Mostly with the shoulder.

>All you faggots clearly demonstrate why you NEED to get real training
Exactly this. It's pathetic to hear these idiots act like they know what they're talking about.

no bro
just

Oh, so weve gone from twice your size, to at least a foot taller, to 5 inches taller, in 3 posts.

Youre not quite telling the truth are you user?

cool guy, better than you

That kind of a shot requires set up, hence aiming for the nose, if you can break their nose you've all but won, you can literally start show boating.

You are probably dropping your hand too low, it's not supposed to drop very far.

>the shot that knocks out lights is on the jaw or the templ
Yup.

You watch pro-fights and NEVER see anybody get knocked the fuck out because they were hit in the nose.

The jaw is the "lights out" button.

25yr Kempo/Judo practitioner here

What the fuck is stamina? If you have any you're a manlet that does far to much cardio. Uppers are cocky as fuck, what weight class are you?

>It's pathetic to hear these idiots act like they know what they're talking about.
Agree, but they can remdy this through training.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqVQT9Det6Q

>knees don't work

If you're up aganst a real fighter you're gonna lose anyway

Ahhh see thats where youre going wrong.
You gotta throw uppercuts with your knees like this fella

>no legs
>no hips
>no torso twist

Your uppercut sounds weak as fuck

why are you tagging me