Dangan Ronpa 3

Mastermind, or corpse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfOsjVT8mlU
youtube.com/watch?v=dXM4ma1rs9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw venom junko will be a thing and there's nothing we can do about it

so what we thought was going to be the crux of the whole Despair Arc, Class 77's descent into despair.... Junko's apparently not even going to be around for that. It's just going to be Izuru and Mukuro?

Corpsermind

Retconning Chiaki into existence was a fucking mistake, please just go away

>poor wittle Chisababies upset about their waifu getting hurt
Cry more faggots

You forgot the most important person

You don't need a Junko to play some videos.

Or maybe it's Chisa, I dunnow.

Along with Aoi, a rogue element that is fucking up the fourth killing game

V3 when

>yfw this is chisa's plan

nth for CLASS 77 DINDU NUFFIN

I want to see this sprite animated.

>and then she'll cum buckets

Mastercorpse

Despair Arc is complete shit that has actually made the rest of the series worse.

Not soon enough. I've never seen a series this recent in such dire need of a reboot.

>Izuru doesn't like Junko
>Literally everyone else in HPA combined couldn't force him to watch a video

How the fuck did the Future Foundation catch him? Why did he smuggle Junko's AI chip in, when he hates her?

What did he even do while despair was washing over the world? Just watch?

The worst crime is that it turned out to be nothing more than MIND CONTROL ANIME

Whenever Impostor gets serious in DR3, is it Togami's voice actor?

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Using the normies as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

Spectating, my friend.

He let them.

No clue.

Yes.

So is zero fan faction at this point or did it already happen

They didn't catch him, he turned himself in. He doesn't hate her.

No, they're both fucked. It's not like Junko is incapable of feeling other emotions, in fact DR0 proves that she can.

it'll probably happen directly after junko despairs class 77. munakata and juzo are onto her, so she'll need to lay low.

Remember that part in Star Wars when Senator Pumparump forced Anakin to watch a video and as a result he became a Sith? That was a good scene.

The Remnants of Despair are forever ruined in my eyes. I thought they were just broken, edgy guys who worshipped Junko and despair, not mindless zombies controlled by a video.

Neither, heroine and best girl that will stay alive.

>Junko makes a shitty despair anime
>the world ends
>Kodacka makes a shitty despair anime

Really makes me think

I just don't get the timeline at all. When Junko first meets Izuru it's stated off-handedly that Class 78's entrance ceremony is about to happen. Then in the next episode it is said Nagito has been suspended for a year, so it must be at least midway through the year. DR0 was supposed to happen right after the first killing game, but I just don't see where they could've gotten the time to do it.

There's no reason to think that it didn't happen.

There were cameos and Junko has her analytic talent.

It's about to happen. It's only been like a week since the student council died, the last two episodes were entirely within the same day.

>a hero who controls the future foundation
>controls the future foundation
GEE MUNAKATA

EVER THINK THAT 13TH BRANCH HEAD WHO DIDN'T FUCKING SHOW UP MIGHT BE BEHIND THIS SHIT

Doesn't SDR2 directly state he hates her?

It didn't make much sense then, and makes less now. I can only imagine he was still buying into the despair meme.

But that user already mentioned Junko

>Using the normies as a coatrack
Loving this copypasta and how it's turning it boss, keep it up, it's hilarious.

Why is he continuing to help her when he even said how bored he was watching Chisa fall into dispair. It really only feels like he's joined up with Junko cause he was just meant to or something.
This show has just made me dislike Junko and Izuru in general. Previously they were just characters you saw briefly. But that they're here center stage they're just having everything go their way and it's fucking annoying/boring.

Junko can only feel despair from other emotions. Mukuro's not in it for the despair, she's in it to make Junko happy. Mukuro begins to feel doubts, Junko is incapable of feeling doubts.

Why was yu narukami on the robot's list?

It didn't say anything to suggest that he hates her. The only thing he says about Junko in all of DR2 is that he's going to use her like she used him. She used him for entertainment, he's going to use her for entertainment. That's it.

>DR0 was supposed to happen right after the first killing game

you mean a MONTH after the first killing game.

This is a good example of how this bullshit retroactively hurts the game
>Vader didn't overcome shit at the end of ROTJ, his brainwashing just turned off

Where does it say that

post yfw brain needles

TGS soon.
no more anime hacc please

>barely Ibuki screentime
>watch shit on YouTube with Ami's voice to make up for it somehow

>Used to feel bad for Mukuro but now I think she deserved it
Bravo Kodaka

On another note.

Anyone else pissed they're just gonna brainwash the class. IT really feels like a huge cop out to avoid developing the characters and to make sure it's clear that they dindu nuffin. With Chisa having been brainwashed it's all but confirmed that she's the mastermind now.

You can control the EVEN remote OUR BOY does not allow who is JUZORaiden

> Seedlings, Rihanna hard, play the sticks and stones punch
> Out and niger Knee'd fuck anxiety FAG is allowed to fall faster than the Detroit police
> I went to Gozuboys a one-to-one
> Rekt Hinata is hard, he will turn the Izuru
> De throw Olympic chair 100% accuracy rate, one of the mistakes on the Kirigiri is that just confirmed the ass of dat bend and his muscle
> I have just done a complete ham of the old man and the crew to get met his kick quota
> Of the Monaca doll, Roundhousekicks eternal shit
> Too busy punching manlets, so, children of some of the mental confusion will blow a half school
> Try Great, but normalfags did not death
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
> Tried to kill a donut, but again the job activation
> By the handicapped of some random ass in a wheelchair has survived the barrage of 2 missile
> Record the ass Pecs his crazy, called out bluff of Monokuma with his camera, for any of these plebians, does not give a general intercourse
> But, to be the best with a bare hand combat before leaving the high school to declare themselves, it became a world champion in boxing
> Too ruined grumble alpha, ignoring the feelings of his own in order to not protect any of his friends instead of as a three-wheeled
> Only taking the remaining two episodes before kicking everyone's shin again.
> Is, piercing the wall, take the fucking spear in the shoulder, it was dismissed it just as mosquito bites in it
> Temptation to sweets Ruruka is, who gives a shit, our boy is no doubt. Fucking candy, time to fuck, she through the NG killed the prostitute
> Kick down a riot by the force of the fist and thousands flame of normies
> As we speak, safely crawl! : V (
> Use the normies as a coat hook

> It should be the TO either kill punished SHADOW PERSONA, already HAS despair BECOME MAN, NO WAIFU, a man with nothing to lose

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

I wonder if all these screens of chapter 3 are edited like the DR1 demo

5 bucks hopebot is the first victim

THEY GOOD BUYS DINDU NUFFIN

This episode even made me hate Chiaki a little bit

It feels like they retconned her character cause it doesn't feel like anything from 0 even took place despite them referencing it.

Chisa being the mastermind should have been obvious from the first episode.

Too obvious if anything, I feel like Kodaka is going to have some shitty twist.

>tfw MINDHACCCS
Junko version of this shit when?
youtube.com/watch?v=mfOsjVT8mlU

Brainwashing the cast is best at this point, anything else would be just as big a cop out, but would harm their characterization

This.

I was actually fucking hyped for Hinata and Chiaki meeting again but it was literally just 10 seconds of "Oh your hair got longer" bullshit.

Sorry guys, but it had to be done

guys, what did the old man tell yu narukami to turn him into shadow yu?

anime
hack

>Junko can only feel despair from other emotions.
No, that's wrong. She can genuinely feel love towards others, that's why she's able to experience true despair when she killed her sister and her boyfriend.

That everyone is despair

Thanks user

Who else glad that after this we can move on to V3 and leave all this hope/despair/junko/naegi stuff behind us forever?

they didn't retcon her at all
honestly that whole jospeh stalin quote about how a single death is a tragedy but a million deaths are a statistic is true as fuck. I just cannot understand how Mukuro poking Chisa's brain is worse than her killing a bunch of guards earlier, or shooting that girl in the face, or causing the fucking apocalypse.

>MINDu HACCU is real

Junko has been fucking terrible. She hasn't done anything for herself. The brainwashing thing just fell into her lap and it's Mukuro that allows her to get away with everything she does. Even then she can somehow do things like blow up a car on the freeway in broad daylight and get away with it.

I never though she lived up to the hype but now I legitimately hate her, and not in the "I hate her because she's such an evil villain" way.

I'm just going to repost what I said as response because your example just illustrates my point for me.
>>Junko can only feel despair from other emotions.

If Chisa does end up being the Mastermind, wouldn't it just be the most lacklustre "twist"?

I'm fairly sure that if you didn't call it after she died in Future 1, her cinema talk in Despair 1 probably clued you in. I think I even saw people predict it to be her before the first episode aired in fact.

I feel like we're learning a lot about Kodaka in these last few episodes.

They should have stopped at UDG.

>Wanting emo edgy teenagers in a constant REEEEEEE state of mind just because Junko told them some words

Kill yourself, friend

Of course I'll keep it up, my friend. We're staying strong and we'll pull through this all!

>Literally just going to brainwash them
>LITERALLY JUST GOING TO BRAINWASH THEM

I was honestly hoping for Despair Arc to go into what made each member of class 77 fall into despair on a personal level but instead it is literally just 'They dindu nuttin'

you're implying she doesn't feel the other emotions themselves though.

If any of you want to make your memes with chisa, I cropped her. It's bad af but it's what I got for now. Enjoy it.

My body is ready for next episode of future so we can get STANDING HERE I REALIZE

youtube.com/watch?v=dXM4ma1rs9A

Not to mention, when the hell did Junko find the time to travel to Towa City?

>it's despair mind control magic I ain't gotta explain shit
That's just fucking cheap.

The whole despair arc turned out really underwhelming, especially regarding Junko. Yeah, we all know how it was going to end, but I find it really disappointing nonetheless to see her dumb plans going off without any hitch whatsoever. Are we really sure Junko ain't the Ultimate Luckster? Sure feels like it. The grand despair plan relied far more on luck and bullshit magic than on any ultimate analysis.

Oh wow, appreciate it bud.

I hope we still get Monaca. She's off being a space NEET, and she's sick of the whole hope and despair thing too.

I don't care if she's the first victim, I want her in V3. Literally the only good villain in DR.

I mean no shit, people automatically look to the least likely candidate and then say "SHE'S THE MASTERMIND", it's what everyone does now.

I just want a baseball episode

This anime has ruined Mukuro. She was always a bad guy and we knew about it before, but actually seeing her in action has taken away any sympathy we might have had for her.

It doesn't help that she doesn't have a personality of her own and only exists to make Junko untouchable.

Fucking why? Because she said "Hey gang, let's save our teacher?"

I swear every episode has you fuckers "hate Chiaki a bit", every episode makes you say "the anime RUINED Chiaki", EVERY episode has you complain in some stupid fucking sense about Chiaki

Chiaki has screentime?

FUCKING MARY SUE I WANT TO SEE THE OTHER CHARACTERS REEEEEEEEEE

Chiaki DOESN'T have screentime?

USELESS FUCKING BITCH WHY IS SHE EVEN IN THIS ANIME REEEEEEEEEEE

Chiaki helps her class and makes no mention of Hinata?

I THOUGHT HINATA WAS THE MC WTF KOHACKA REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chiaki DOES mention Hinata?

MUH HINATA SHUT THE FUCK UP CHIAKI HINATA HINATA HINATA IT'S ALL YOU EVER TALK ABOUT REEEEEEEEEEE

You guys are so FUCKING ANNOYING

Just admit you hate the character because she's popular. It's ok. We know y'all are contrarian as fuck, it's why you turn on every popular anime the moment reddit and tumblr start talking about it.

How triggered did tumblr get over Chisa's mind probe?

I don't believe that Chiaki is going to die. Here are my reasons:
> It was specifically stated in-game that Alter Ego made AI Chiaki and Monomi for the purposes of the Future Foundation. AI Chiaki being a Observer in the world and Monomi being the homeroom Teacher.
> Alter Ego was made at the time of the second mutual killing games. All data given to Alter Ego was Chihiro without memories of HPA.
> Alter Ego had no data on Chiaki in the timespan of his master's life. Note that Alter Ego's life began at the 2nd killing games.
> Conclusion is that Chiaki had to be alive at some point for Alter Ego to create AI Chiaki.

Some potential holes that I thought up:
> Chiaki meets Gekkogahara at some point and she gives Alter Ego data on Chiaki, but I believe that NWP was created most likely at the time of HPA as Matsuda was somehow involved.
> There's a seperate Alter Ego made at the time of the NWP and from this Alter Ego, AI Chiaki was created.

I invite anybody to find some holes in my theory. I can't say that this is conclusive, but I'm putting my money that Chiaki survives.

INB4 HURHUR CHIAKI FAG

She doesn't feel them like you or I feel them, no. The closest thing she feels to real love is a love of despair. Matsuda and Mukuro were always sacrificial lambs.

>Yeah, we all know how it was going to end
That's why it sucks so much. We knew everyone would end up in despair, so the only thing left was how. And the how was shitty despair magic. Despair arc has no reason to exist.

WHY KNOW YOU

I'm really worried that they're going to try to connect V3 to DR3 somehow. That's not what I want at all. I still like the basic ideas behind the series, but the overarching plot is absolutely terrible. A new, perhaps even standalone story, is what V3 needs.

This isn't a written by Key though.

>I don't prefer character development, and tragedy
>I much prefer a bullshit copout like mind hack, that's much more believable and interesting