>Favorite episode
>Favorite Movies/specials
>Favorite Jacket
>Got any Lupin manga?
>DVD's/Blu Rays?
>Figures?
>Collectibles?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-08-24/lupin-iii-jigen-gravestone-film-september-screening-teases-announcement/.105712
youtube.com/watch?v=DQI2_4oUjsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Out-fucking-skilled.

Don't forget to pick your favorite Lupin design. It is tradition after all.

>Lupin
>Part 4 was the best Lupin by far
>Castle of Cagliostro, followed by Lupin vs Detective Conan
>Green
>No manga or figures, own the board game and the PS2 game, and Castle of Cagliostro on DVD

>followed by Lupin vs Detective Conan
be specific. The good one or the mediocre sequel?

>Goemon
>Fujiko/Green/Blue
>Lupin in Jail/First Fight with Goemon/Pyramid
>Jigen's Gravestone/Gold of Babylon/Green vs. Red
>Green
>Too pleb too buy

>2014

The first one, obviously. To be honest I kind of forget the movie exists.

>Gold Babylon
You have exquisite taste
>Green Vs Red
ok you lost me

We can be half friends, half enemies, user

But I like GvR on the conceptual level. It did some things wrong, but the idea is amazing. And the final car duel on top of the skescraper is stuff of legends.

Does the dub of part two only go up to 50 episodes or does Crunchy just not have the rest? At first I thought the dub wasnt good but its grown on me.

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-08-24/lupin-iii-jigen-gravestone-film-september-screening-teases-announcement/.105712

You guys ready for the announcement tomorrow? Are we hoping for another TV series, OVA, special or movie?

goes up to 80. Also the dub is great for what it is. Great cast. It's also the same cast for the upcoming Part 4 dub (with the exception of Zenigata)

Don't want to be to greedy and ask for series so soon, so a special or ova will do.

You know you'd be diamonds if they showed a teaser where Lupin puts on an orange or purple jacket.

Most likely just a typical yearly special. Would be cool if it's a series but we just got one unless we're getting a 2nd season which would be great but I doubt it. It could be a theatrical film since next year is the 5oth anniversary of Lupin.

I'm just gonna assume it's just a special.

Cagliostro

so we can agree the first TV Opening was ear rape right?

No.

I personally hate all the music in the 1st series. Didn't have muh Yuji Ohno. Although I do like the music in the original series for meme purposes despite the songs being absolutely terrible especially with those dumb as fuck lyrics... but at the end of the day. Music or no music. Lupin is still a.. nice man

he gets angry

>tfw casuals pronouce it as Loop-in instead of Lu-pon like how it was originally meant to be said.

I hope we get a new special in the gritty adult Fujiko world. Fujiko itself sucked but Jigen Daisuke movie was GOAT.

the machine cries

>Not pronouncing it "LUUPAAAAAAAN" in a sexy girl voice

>Fujiko itself sucked
The Fujiko series was very good it. It was the main plot that wasn't very strong. Was still enjoyable and had amazing episodes.
>Jigen Daisuke movie was GOAT
Was good but it was too short. Easily could of done a lot more.
Also if they add to that world, i Wonder when it will take place since Fujiko takes place before Series 1, and Jigen's Gravestone takes place after series 1.

sometimes

>Jigen
>Part 2 was my fave
>Castle of Cagliostro, and Liberty Crisis
>Green
>Sadly no

1990 Lupin is best to me

>Favorite Character
Zenigata
>Favorite series
Pink
>Favorite episode
Albatross
Cagliostro
>Favorite Jacket
Red
>Got any Lupin manga?
No
>DVD's/Blu Rays?
Fujiko Mine
>DVD's/Blu Rays?
No

>Favorite Character
Zenigata
>Favorite series
Part IV, but I've only seen that one and part one fully. Making my way through 2 then three right now.
>Favorite episode
Prison one in Part Iv
Cagliostro, just a phenomenal film.
>Favorite Jacket
Blue, which is odd since it's my least favorite color
>Got any Lupin manga?
nope
>DVD's/Blu Rays?
Cagliostro
>Figures?
The prize figures of Lupin and Zenigata. I try to pick one up at every con I go to now, since I can find em' cheap
>Collectibles?
Just the figs.

>Liberty Crisis
such a weird choice

I find Blue Jacket (jacket not series) to be pretty bland. It's just too casual. When I think of Lupin, I think of yellow tie and a suit jacket that's a color no average person could wear and make look good.

So when is this "big lupin announcement" tomorrow? also how are the timezones from Eastern US and Japan? So is it later today or is it later tonight? How does it work?

return to pink when?

Hey guys,I was planning on watching lupin and was curious as to
1.If there was a recommended viewing order
2.sub or dub?

Here's what I recommend in this order.

Lupin series 1 (sub only)

Mystery of Mamo (great pioneer Dub cast though I prefer it subbed. Either is fine)

Castle of Cagliostro (the manga dub is fantastic. Stay away from streamline dub. I prefer sub once again though.)

Lupin series 2 (same dub cast as mamo. Though they only made it to episode 80 out of 155 episodes. Once again I prefer sub but the dub is fun. Also you don't need to watch every episode. Just stick with the other movies I recommend)

Legend of the Gold Babylon (sub only)

Fuma conspiracy (The dub is atrocious so don't watch that version)

In memory of Walther P-38 (dub is okay but they pronounce almost every name wrong. I'd personally stick with sub)

Missed by a dollar (see above)

Fujiko mine series (almost the same dub cast as the 2 movies listed above except they finally got the names right. Pretty damn good dub so either is fine)

Jigen's Gravestone (the only one on this list where I recommend the dub more than sub. I thought it was perfect)

Series 4 (currently sub only but a dub has been made and is waiting for a release. It's mostly the same cast from the Mamo pioneer dub and the series 2 dub which I bet will be amazing.)

This is a good start. You're welcome.

Cheers man

>>Favorite Character
Jigen
>>Favorite series
The Woman called Fujiko Mine
>>Favorite episode
First Episode of part 4 because Rebecca
>>Favorite Movies/specials
Cagliari, obviously. I wish the Conan crossovers were better.
>>Favorite Jacket
Green
>>Got any Lupin manga?
No
>>DVD's/Blu Rays?
Fujiko Mine, Cagliostro, Twilight Gemini
>>Figures?
One Jigen, just a gatcha though
>>Collectibles?
Nothing to speak of

Honestly while I watch way more dubs than most of Sup Forums, I hated Fujiko Mine's dub. The voices lacked personality compared to their Japanese predecessors.

Do we have a proper BD encode of the 2nd season yet?

Koike's lupin a best.

I think Chris Sabat may be my favorite Jigen. He has the perfect voice for the character which pains me to say cause I love the old jap bastard who still voices jigen to this day. As for sonny, he had plenty of personality for Lupin, though I'll admit sonny sonny does sound like sonny. Maybe I'm a lot more soft on it because it was the 1st time they got a Lupin dub right. Also even though I like the Japanese guy who does lupin now, but he's not Yasuo so maybe that's another reason why I tend to watch a bit more of the recent lupin movies dubbed.

What's the point? There's no reason for red jacket to be BD quality. it's not exactly the prettiest show in the world so BD wouldn't enhance the experience in any way.

Are you for real.
Any show would benefit from a good BD. You get to enjoy much more the scenery and the characters.
It's not like they're made form doodle, give more credit to the production.

Let me know when that secret lupin announcement happens.

Gotta say that I only watched the first series. While I liked it I wouldn't watch it again and I feel like it's enough. Couldn't brind myself to watch who know how many hundred episodes or dozen movies.

He's a nice man though.That song is so stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=DQI2_4oUjsg

>>>Favorite series
>>Pink
i will find you and kill you, your shitty part fucked everything the series had going up to it and forced zenigata into the permanent role of buffoon and useless shit.
seriously, fuck part 3 with a god damn rake.
Part 2 is godly though, especially in the latter half.

>Favorite Character
Zenigata
>Favorite series
Green
>Favorite episode
The final episode of Green Jacket
Cagliostro, Momo, Crossover with Conan
>Favorite Jacket
Blue and Green
>Got any Lupin manga?
The first volume of the original series. A while ago I bought the first five volumes but I got scammed out of them.
>DVD's/Blu Rays?
Nope.
>Figures?
Nope.
>Collectibles?
Nope.