This thing is the biggest embarrassment in the world of right-wing online journalism...

This thing is the biggest embarrassment in the world of right-wing online journalism. Jumping onto the stage of a fucking play to complain about the content is no different than college kids trying to stop conservatives from speaking.

she's that chick that shows up to your party with the girl you invited, and then gets drunk and shits in your bed

She's a poor man's Lauren Southern.

thats it
u won

>right wing.

She has a stunningly ugly face.

this

Looks like she crawled out from an A. Wyatt Mann cartoon.

Wtf did Laura do?

My Big Fat Jewish Wedding

Basically fucked up her own life for our amusement.

Actually that is brilliant. Disrupting and deplatforming the left is a great idea; the hypocrisy of the reaction will be insane and radicalize more right-leaning normies into fully-fashed-out goyim.

My big fat Jewish stalker

She failed miserably at infiltrating the alt-right.

Why? How? WTF DUDE

this is what happens when you let kikes infiltrate us

What content was she posed about?

>embarrassment
>right-wing online journalism

at least it's consistent

She & Alex Jones are 7 flavors of INSANE

She didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Her own personality and actions fucked her life up. It's just funny to watch.

She's a saboteur that does nothing but cause trouble and division on the right intentionally.

I’ll buy tickets, where can I get in on that action?

what do you mean?

Is this guy going to survive? His only talented contributor, Gavin, left the website because Mark Levin could pay him more. He fired Lauren Southern, Faith Goldy, and he's associated with Laura Loomer, who is not only a moron, but a stalker, and very likely a rapist.

Also, the website looks like utter shit. Cheapest looking website I've ever seen.

She's gonna look like Hillary when she get's old

I meant pissed about....

the view numbers on their videos are comically low now

That's a terrible fucking bargain basement nosejob. The way they built up the bridge just accentuates her small, sloping monkey forehead and receding chin. Really, really bad.

And so well-deserved. Hideous kike.

Yeah, she's done more than most people bitching about her have done that's the thing, but she broke the cardinal rule and is a race traitor (I know shes a jew jackasses but youre avg normie doesnt know that which is what most forget)
You can hold others to the standards you hold yourself when you dont hold yourself to high standards.

That's an ugly fucking baby

She's one of those women who has never accepted that she's a 4 and spends every waking moment in intense denial of it.

>their most successful videos now are old clips from Gavin's show that they keep posting

She looks like a tactical fiend from apocalypse zero

WET SALTY BREAD

Women need to be banned

Jews will always mistreat Goys because their religion says that Goys are beneath them. Every Jew is a Jewish supremacist.

Rude desu

Lauren southern is awesome.

Shekel shekel shekel

shes our jew

>she's a 4
maybe on her very best day with the best cameras money can buy, but she wouldn't even register for most guys and that's without getting into her belligerent, obnoxious behavior

does it matter? she's a jew screwing up right wing activities, big surprise...

Fuck off dude, she's doing good research into what happened in Vegas. I want answers and she's the only one doing what it takes to get them.

Fuck that shit.

Why are Jews so fucking ugly?!

reflects their souls

To warn us to stay away from them.

>OY VEY GOYIM OUR CHILDREN WILL BE ARYAN JEWS

>OY VEY GOYIM IM WAITING FOR YOU OUT SIDE YOUR WORK

>PLEASE FILL MY FERTILE SEMETIC WOMB WITH YOUR PURE ARYAN SEED GOYIM

>PAY FOR MY TIRES GOYIM CATTLE

Similar to how a coral snake displays its warning coloration

I think she would register in a bad way, her face is unsettling enough to keep her from blending in. The nose job didn't help, it gave her the brow and nose of Mr. Incredible

Kiss it user

Much twat about nothing

Yo can tell that baby is going to grow up to be a bitch

What did you expect from an ugly kike like this who works for the rebel?

LAURA
LOOMER'S
DIRTY
BLOOMERS

yep, i think i almost feel bad for her, because like dunham/schumer, she's so uniquely and carrtoonishly awful that you know guys just laugh at her once she's out of earshot

Literally no one knows who that kike is.

Nudes? Lewds?

Sorry, pol, you only make me desire this sheeb even more.

t. lauren southern

And yet user, I have NEVER:

1) Watched one of her videos

2) Ever had me recommend to me.

Inbreeding.

Seriously. Same reason they're susceptible to so many unique genetic diseases. Jewish communities know it and they'll go out of their way to prevent couples who have the genes for these diseases from producing children.

i want to breed with her

Laura Loomer stole my foreskin amd used it to patch her tires.

i have bad news

lay it on me b0ss

Nice to see a fellow race traitor here on Sup Forums. Right now my balls are telling me to go out and make one of these Shebrews my wife.

Laura Loomer is exactly the kind of kike that has made sure that I will never stop hating kikes. ''People'' like her are why I have an extremely negative reaction to the sight of anyone who looks even remotely jewish.

She is a jewish fucking liberal degenerate who stands for everything the left stands for, but she tries to infiltrate the right wing anyway to look edgy, but then she simply tries to kick everyone out of the right wing movements, get them fired, accuses them of racism and sexism, threatens to sue everyone, and the worst part? You can't fucking get rid of her. She is jewish so she is here to stay forever.
It's literally impossible to get rid of her. She is going to be in your face for the next 10 years until she overdoses on cocaine and dies, and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
No matter how shit of a person she is, no matter how badly she fails and misrepresents what the right wing believes, no matter how many scandals she gets involved in, no matter how many people on the right she attacks, she is here to stay. You can't do SHIT to her.

I don't even have words to describe how frustrated these people make me feel. There is literally nothing you can do to get rid of them. They are like parasites, they're worse than parasites. It's like your house gets overrun by cockroaches, and you can't do SHIT about it. No matter which poisons you use, you squash them, you fill your entire house with snakes to eat the cockroaches, you burn your fucking house down, and the cockroaches are still there laughing at your face. That is how frustrated these fucking kikes make me feel.
If Laura Loomer wasn't a jew she would be in the gutter right now. She would be smoking meth with Tyrone exchanging sex for meth. She would be dead by the age of 18.

Part of me wants to pound her kike cunt and cum deep into it.

We're truly sorry about your mental illness. What do you want us to say.

reminder:

I really like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!