Why isn't there any love for Omiko? She's a cute girl with sharp teeth and a long ass frog tongue...

Why isn't there any love for Omiko? She's a cute girl with sharp teeth and a long ass frog tongue, not to mention she's also in charge of a tennis team full of cute girls.

Because she's shit

you're shit

Don't mind me, just posting the cutest girl with shark teeth.

gullible chubby sharktooth imouto

We got two episodes with her and one where she actually talked.

Because there are better girls

Heres the door. Feel free to leave and never come back again.

>Genderbend Viral
Nah.

Fuck off Lelouch. This is a shark teeth thread not a Shit la Shit thread.

What's an ass frog?

we have an old sayng in our country, A frenchman without a home is a like a frog with no lilly pad to rest it's ass, so it hops all day

I like tennis shark girl.
Sadly. She barely appeared and thus had too small a role

Well, she has like 2 doujins.
Pretty fair considering she's a "The second boss fight" of the show, those are rather easy to be forgotten.

link to either?

She needed a bigger role.

God this is one of those animes that really should had dragged out another season instead of rushing to that awful season 2.

There was a respectable amount of love for her, when the show was actually relevant.

Thanks for giving me that freedom. However I think I am going to have to pass.

Oh but I insist friend, how about you leave...right now and take that cripple with you.

quite a few amusing designs that barely appeared

she's hideous though

I kind of had a thing for that ping pong chick, even though she had a literal total of five seconds of screentime.

Mako should of befriended and recruited her own army of misfit 1 and 2 stars to help Ryuko

what a design she had.
worth the five seconds at least

The show got shit literally as soon as she showed up. Actually incredible that people love her so much.