SOROS WATCH

*invest 18 billions in political fondations*
Did you notice any change goyim ?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/10/18/george-soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-liberal-philanthropic-foundation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't this at close to the same time as the announcement of the multiple mass protests on the 4th that are meant to kick things into the next gear?

yep

Nov 4th prolly.

yep, the lost ones have increased four times their normal herd and generals are getting more daring

do what you must i have already won

The quality of shitposts has tanked to commie levels of absurdity

More fags than usual

Zero proof he did this, unless of course you take the nyt as gospel.

Wew, I expected better out of Australia's little brother.
>foxnews.com/world/2017/10/18/george-soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-liberal-philanthropic-foundation.html

We really should be paying more attention to this. We need to know where every dime goes so we can campaign against it.

Reminder: Whether Sup Forums likes it or not, we are a major source for people like Lauren Southern, Donald Trump Jr, Scott Adams, and many other big names both journalist and e-celeb... we inform them. We need to fucking focus and bring to light what we can, big voices learn stuff from us. The fucking President's son browses Sup Forums

He didnt fund it all at once for a surge of use dipshits.

The guy has some sort of illness or knows he doesnt have much time left, and wants to make sure his foundation keeps doing it's thing long long after he actually dies.

You means he is like preparing to transfer his mind in a super computer or a clone like some Bond vilain.

18 billions, man immortality is cheap

bump

Catalonia

There's more Spencerfag shilling here during the past few days.

How do I get a share of Sororbux?

>Soros is going to over inflate and crash bitcoin - it will bankrupt a lot of corrupt people.

step1. be antifa
step2. get punched by nazis
step3. cry about it on social medias
step4. get your shekels

He feels the storm a comin

Suck Harvey Weinstein's dick.

People are going to loot the fuck out of that money once he's dead.

Remember remember the fourth of november!

There was no lack of funding in this destructive organization before this injection of funds.

You guys are all thinking far too much in the short term. That money is for the mid term elections. They have nothing to lose in doing everything possible to get every democrat they can elected. Theres going to be massive shilling and unprecedented and open voter fraud and rigging...i bet most of that money pays for the defense funds for the democrats that win over 100% of the vote.

post on this bread as a sweetie :)

nov 4th may get a little crazy

Catalonia

18 billion dollars on a planet with 7.6 billion people. It's a drop in the ocean. The control of days past came from TV being the main source of information and America being the only real economic superpower in the world. Internet and an increasingly multi-polar world has changed the dynamics considerably. 18 billion won't do much in today's world. The effects of when it did still linger but that era has now passed.

They're also holding emp drills 4th to 6th Nov. I'm surprised more isn't being made of this as it's likely to be cover for a whole load of shit

Yeah, some of my favorite vidya series turned into utter garbage. (Mafia 3, Wolf 2, ass creed)

yes

It took 5 billion dollars to subvert Ukraine. 18 billion is to sort America out once and for all

>on a planet with 7.6 billion people
actually it's a planet of 1 billion people and with 18$ by person you can
-force them to watch two or three propaganda movies
-pay each a month of internet
-or simply pay a nigger for each to kill them

An increased level of shills with a bunch of new memes, including divide and conquer "Le X% Amerigoblin" memes.

fug

What's he afraid of?

Is he "funding" the "training" exercise scheduled for the time around the 4th?

Also, I am planning on seeing a false flag or 2 in the next few days. Any bets?

We already had a crazed gunman, and a queer mexican in a vehicle. they don't dare use a muslim, so it would have to be some white trash episide.

$18 barely buys a decent bottle of wine...

His lifetime of evil catching up with him and his associates.

lmao this man is getting ripped off hardcore

18 billion is nothing you stupid faggot.

$18 billion can pay 400,000 people a salary for one year (@ $45,000). Or 100,000 to promote w/e his agenda is for 4 years etc.

That's a lot of money and influence.

I'm not an insider but I do have a story to tell. First, I've been coming to Sup Forums for a decade and I've been unemployed even longer. Second, I've read all the conspiracies and shit posted with the rest of you. Some I've believed and some I haven't. I can tell you now that the conspiracies surrounding Soros are true.
>finally got a job a few months ago in tech
>MAGA and all that shit
>pays really well but I'm basically a cum rag doing shit work my coworkers don't want to do for a company that does security
>get called in to a non profit that is setting a new system up
>everything is normal and we do our job and go
>i'm still learning the ropes but it's easy
>couple weeks later we get called back in because they are expanding and want us to double check the systems we set up before
>since nobody expects anything to turn up on the old system they send me while they flirt with the office girls from the non profit
>whatever, i haven't worked in forever and i'm socially retarded so who cares
>notice a bunch of shit about spain and catalonia
>demographics, religion, politics, the kind of stuff you'd find political campaigns hoarding for voter data
>don't really care i'm just running the clock hoping for overtime and trying to look busy
>then i see an analysis that was written about how to exert pressure to break up a country
>it explicitly mentions spain and says a catalonian independence initiative would provide a prime example of how to break up a country that couldn't be controlled outright
>at this point i'm wondering what kind of voting rights non profit i'm actually in
>then it goes on to mention how the russians used force in eastern ukraine and that a modified approach would improve on the russian model
So all this shit was before the Catalonia thing kicked off and I guess it just didn't dawn on me that any of this was important. I just thought it was theoretical and had to do with the ins and outs of how independence movements can get out the vote.

But now that this thing has kicked off I got to thinking about what I read before and remembered that there was shit in there about California and CALEXIT as well but I didn't read it. So I got to digging around today and I've been digging around for hours out of curiousity trying to find out who these guys are and who funds them. Come to find out it's Soros among some others. So should I try to grab this shit if I ever go back? I don't want to lose my job and I'm not sure how important it is but man what a head fuck this has been.

It's much harder for charities to have their assets frozen than it is a private citizen. The calm before the storm.

>Be Soros
>Invest $18b destabilizing nations around the world.
>Invite wild savages into industrial countries to rape, burn, and destroy.
>Nigs gonna nog.
>Buy up everything on the cheap from ignorant tribal warlords.
>Race War! Deus Vult!
>Society rebuilds, all owned by Soros III
>Liberal guilt kicks in. Reparations for deported chimparabs.
>Send food to primate people. Overbreeding. Monkey war.

Soros IV: Can't we help resettle the refugees fleeing the Tupac-Kangs war?

Do it.

Its pretty noticeable sempai

Shilling is at an all time high. We're certainly reaching some kind of climax. When they fail on the 4th and following months to take over the country, California will probably break of and all spooks will set up camp there and civil war. They will do whatever it takes to save their skin.
We all know they will hang from lamposts eventually

Let me tell you the real story of the man who got trump elected.

Let me tell you the real story about the man who made the right wing nationalism a thing again in Europe.

Let me tell you about the man behind the curtains, the man who will be hated by the same people he is trying to save.

For finance people it’s easy to understand him, because we learn that not everything is as it seems to be and if one is doing (a + b) he might want the result to be (xy) and not (c) as everyone assumes it. What would give us the best possible way knowing if he wants (xy) or ( c)?

The results.

The results of his decade long endeavor, he has spend 13billion what has he really accomplished? OPEN SOCIETY? Or are we more reclusive then ever? Search your feelings and you will see has SOROS HAS DONE FOR OUR CAUSE THEN TRUMP

And things are about to get wild in the next years. We are working on giving more ridicules groups funding so they can redpill the masses them self’s like BLM redpilled the silent majority about how fucking dumb niggers are, they have gotten terrible quiet since the election? You know why? Because they have fulfilled their reason. Energized the right base beautifully.

During your time here on this magical place you should have learned that not all is as it seems,what have the BBC posters accomplished? Thousands of you have redpills and ego destroying evidence against the inferiority of the negros at hand just to dump it on them once some BBC anti white stuff is posted.

What has the africentricism created?
What has the Mary-sue normie advertising?
Or even how males are portrait NEVERY where, dumb weak submissive, I promise you because if this you will rather die then to be associated with this image so you will be the strongest generation in a long time.

History works on reactionary basis and not on a Linear Aequals B basis

Open your eyes and join us.

I'm so tired of hearing this theory, it's stupid, it assumes he's some kind of genius, he's an idiot with the deepest pockets because he has no morals

The results of his decade long endeavor, he has spend 13billion what has he really accomplished?
He earned 24 billion and fucked up the way of life of many people. Quite good returns imho if the anger can be contained so that he and his "merry men" will not be gassed in the burning pile of shekels.

*the first line should be greentext

He feels deaths embrace creeping ever closer, all his work required secrecy and is being found out and people are pushing back. The sins of the past are starting to catch up with him and his work is crumbling around him as he withers knowing what awaits him on the other side.

He is afraid that he damned his soul with nothing to show for it.

Some new stuff in the globalist testlab. New Swedish Ministry of Equality opening next year to suppress toxic Swedish masculinity, and a new law for female verbal contract sexual consent.

We are the real testlab, Swedish testlab failed because lack of balls resulted in lab burning down in limit stress test gone wrong.

(TestSite Estonia concept was proposed in 1990's)

lots of Anti-Europe threads by Americans.. Anti-American threads by europeans. Anti-Christian threads and the like. Probably a good chunk gone in to getting us at each others throats, instead of just saying "lawl Drumpf!" like the old shills did

Yeah, you're probably right. It won't take though