Puck

Would you?

Ehhh probably

I actually have this fantasy where I'm this knight roaming the lands as a merc with my armor and my trusty sword and shield I set off. One night while I'm chilling by the camping I spot a strange light zipping about so thinking this is a rare bug I grab my monster hunter bug net and go to grab it however it doesn't even let me see it exactly so I wait in a tree for it to move to the fire and I ounce and I catch it, and that's when I see what it is its an feminine petite fairy (literally) who say his name is puck
Pic related how I imagine I look in this fantasy

Continued
"Hey what are you doing?!"
The fairy shrieked struggling as I hold him in my hands. I'm completely shocked "fairies? They exist?" I ponder, I'm cut off by the blue haired being "you could at least tell me your name" I speak "I-Im user". The fairy sighs "well user if you let me go I'll grant you 3 wishes I only have one rule and that I can't do love

Part 3
Ps I know puck can't grant wishes just let me have this
So I look at him skeptically "really then I wish you where full sized so you could say it to m-" I'm cut off by a shriek NO DONT-. and my wish was filled the fairy no bigger than a horse fly grew to human size. And there he stood in front of me I was awestruck they can grant wishes until I heard him pipe up again "YOU IDIOT" he hit my armor piece but ended up crying in pain after a bit of sobs and crys I get him to calm down and I give him a blanket to warm himself by the fire

my dick is bigger than puck so obviously no

He explains that when fairies are wished to full size they lose there powers for a week, he Continues to sob tears gently rolling down his fair cheeks "I barely made it out here as a fairy there's no way I'll make it out here at full size" I chime in well I did kinda fuck you over so you can just travel with me for the time being. "Really" he cheers up almost immediately thank you! I take my helmet off to greet him face to face when I do his pale Feminine face lights up to a cherry red I look at him strangely "do I have something on my face?" He turns away "No!....it's nothing"

Long story short we have quite a few adventures for the week and then comes Friday I sit by the campfire as puck tells me all the fun things we did together. As Puck takes a swig of mead he even says there was one more thing he wanted to try before going back to being a fairy. I ask "what is it?" And we both go silently and his face turns cherry red like it did when I took my helmet off. He takes another sip of mead." I wanna see you naked"

I bet it's not.

I spit my mead out "What?". He looks at me with a grin "You heard me I'll get naked too if it makes you feel better" he disobeys immediately revealing a petite slim figure beautiful pink nipples and a small 1.5 inch flaccid penis. He looks down on me with a satisfied look on his doll like composure as a lay sitting on the ground looking up to his small 5'5 slender girl like figure. "Well now you have to do it" he grins

How? rubbing himself against the dick?

You still have options

I stand up "fine I'll take my shirt off" I jested as I took my shirt off I saw his small penis twitch in satisfaction. Before fully got my undershirt off I feel something untying my belt "c'mon stop being so insecur-, we both went silent I was just as shocked as he was when he unbuckled my pants a massive veiny girthing 9 inch erection popped out of my pants like it had just seen the finest girl in the royal family

Story ruined

The little fairy speaks amazed" w-well user I didn't know you thought that way about me" I just stand there thoughts racing "I didn't either I mean puck is cute and I did stare at his ass a few times" before I can collect my thoughts I feel a tight wet warm grasp on my dick it. I look down and I see it puck on his knees looking up at me with those blue eyes as he gags on my horse-like erection, sucking on it likes it's his favorite candy

The tight embrace of his mouth is sheer ecstacy if feels like nothing the whores gave me. I feel his tongue swirling the tip of my dick as it pulsates in pleasure. Until my hips move forward as he deep throats my dick struggling and gagging as I blast a load of my jizz down his throat he can barely hold all my cum in his mouth, some spilling onto his chin and his gorgeous firm tight, fairy body. He grins "I should've guessed you were hung like a horse, and resilient to. Looks like that was just the pre cum" he smirks drenched in my thick white knightly juices.

want to see guts fuck puck to be honest

He gets up and moves to his bed roll next to a large oak his wide big clean ass presenting itself to me as he gets down on all fours he looks back at me "don't pretend like I haven't noticed you staring at it" his voice didn't even sound like even a boys it was like a young women in ecstacy voice is like that of succubus asking me to come to bed. I approached him my dick throbbing in sheer anticipation

What the fuck

As my hands clench his ass checks they felt like firm pieces of jello. He moaned out like a whore in passion "I can't take it! Please Ravage me!" So I plunged my erection into him it felt like I was about to hit his stomach it felt like my dick was being grabbed onto for dear life it felt like sheer bliss. So I began moving my hips I hear puck cry out "HARDER, YES!" In a tone indiscreet from a girls. As I began moving I saw pucks face in sheer euphoria. I noticed I was speeding up my hips making a thunderous smack with every blow . "OH GOD user, I DREAMED ABOUT THIS EVERY NIGHT SINCE WE MET". Before I can retort I notice I'm about at my limit. I shout out in in a commanding tone "FUCK, I'M ABOUT AT MY LIMIT" puck shrieks " MEEEE TOO-". Before he can finish I blow a massive dam of white it floods out of his asshole and onto the bedroll. I can feel my cock swimming in my own cum as I pull out and lay on the bedroll

I'm not a faggot so no.

>I blow a massive dam of white it floods out of his asshole and onto the bedroll

What the Fuck, user

has no dick, I would make a slit on his crotch with a knive and fuck it. loli fairy ftw!

Puck grins "that was fun"
I smile "yeah to bad our times up Tommorow"
Puck looks at me puzzled
"Um you still have two wishes"
FIN

>Tfw you can make Sup Forums revolt in horror by your fantasies
Fucking hell I have a problem

Someone screencap this please

Nah, I just wasn't expecting writefaggotry on this board.

Question what did you guys think? I Do write from time to time

I gotchu senpai.

Fairy fucker.

yeah

Already know everything that happens and already read later chapters, but reading the manga from the beginning for the first time, right now and isn't current Griffith actually waiting for Guts to kill him? I think he wants to go higher and higher just so Guts can reach him and kill him one day.