Oh look yet another movie Sup Forums gonna boycott

oh look yet another movie Sup Forums gonna boycott

how does it feel never getting to watch a good movie because of your retarded beliefs, cuckboys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCcx85zbxz4
youtube.com/watch?v=C-hEKgyeSAg
teepublic.com/user/midatlanticjedi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>deadpool
>liberal
I wonder whos behind this.

no sources

no real argument to discuss

no thread

>never getting to watch a good movie
youtube.com/watch?v=gCcx85zbxz4

This movie sucks like his Drive movie.

Saged. Lousy lib photoshop job

>how does it feel never getting to watch a good movie because of your retarded beliefs, cuckboys?

Well... my wallet is staying thick. How does it feel to be obligated to spend your money because some corporate bigwig ran a focusgroup and came up with some buzzwords that were relevant to you?

kys faggot
>in all fields

wtf is this thread even about? Shitty OP.

>deadpool
>good movie
m8

I'm not 12, I don't want to watch deadpool you faggot.

Fuck hollyjew
Real men here, with real beliefs, stand by them
There are more of us than you realize, otherwise you wouldnt be posting out of fear

Why do people give him so much of their time on earth? I check up like once a day but seriously, you get one life in this reality as this person who you are. Why do millions of people decide to orbit their hours day after day around some doof? He's making America great again. Go get a tattoo or have a spontaneous blowbang with your guy friends. Jesus OP. Don't let him stop you from what you love.

It's called brainwashing.

Nobody would even know who Trump is without the media; that's how much he actually affects you and your life.

It's the power of the news constantly telling you that Trump is an evil dictator who stole the election illegally and wants to take away all happiness in the world.

I don't have any respect for people who claim to "hate" someone they've never had any kind of interaction with.

Blatant brainwashing.

>good movie
The kikes haven't made a good movie in years, faggot.
sage

>good movie
I doubt it'll turn out even half as good as the first, now that the studio execs see deadpool can make them money you can bet your ass theyre gonna meddle in the second one.

It's funny that you think anybody fears your LARPing ass

RENT FREE

>hollywood
>good movie

>good movie
good goy

>good movie
Hasn't happened since Interstellar.

movies are propoganda idiot

Huh? Figured lolsorandom the character would love the shitposter in chief
Shit you could make a buddy cop movie about the two.

honestly as a fan of the cinema the only new movie even worth watching this year was the new Blade Runner

>Deadpool
>good
I honestly watched the first one hoping to like it, and all it did was justify how much i dislike Ryan Reynolds.

The only movies that I've had any interest in going to the theater to see rather than ripoff online was the Warcraft movie because I'm fucking WoW-fag.
True story though... I remember walking into that theater and noticed a group of 4 fine ass bitches in the 16-18 range sitting by themselves watching that movie, no boyfriends, just them. Oddest damn thing thing I can recall next to last years election.

Wind River was pretty good.

>haven't watched a movie in years
Feels good man

This. Deadpool was edgy, but he was far from liberal.

>Movie
>Good

What smart man is ashamed of, a fool is proud of

lol ok (You)

whatever. retard.

:^)

This movie the media is going to make about Drumpf looks like it will be good:
youtube.com/watch?v=C-hEKgyeSAg

>how does it feel never getting to watch a good movie because of your retarded beliefs, cuckboys?

It's actually pretty good.
I spent far too much time just consuming popular media before.
Once you stop, you realise pretty quickly that it's all normies ever talk about.
From an outside perspective, looking at how much of their life is dominated by movies and tv shows, all of their conversations, and their social events too, I'm quite happy to have left it behind.

Do not watch Alex Jones bro, he is controlled opposition! Get your news from government approved media outlets such as CNN, New York Times, Jimmy Kimmel, CBS, your neighbors dog, MSNBC, a well respected Native American like Elizabeth Warren, Time Magazine, Buzzfeed, ABC, Stephen Colbert, your favorite football player, VOX, Jay-Z, Bigfoot, Washington Post, an imaginary friend who lives in your finger, Rob Reiner, NPR, a Nobel Prize winning scientist and internet inventor Al Gore, Female Bruce Jenner, War Hero John McCain, Madonna, a prominent Hollywood actor, an invisible leprechaun, your dog, PBS, or ESPN. But please do not listen to Alex Jones, he is making us glowworms at the CIA look inept and incompetent.

Have a Spooky Halloween!

CIA Director William Casey - "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false".

>not already boycotting movies from Hollywood

I dont watch movies. Movies and TV are the tools of those who wish to oppress and subjugate me. You are a fool for playing the game.

this is just some amateur photoshop work. don't boycott movies because some leftist used it in their fan art

>never getting to watch a good movie
Implying good movies are still being made

>comic mans and bideo gaaaaaaaaaaames yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gee I wonder if this guy on teepublic is in any way affiliated with Marvel teepublic.com/user/midatlanticjedi

Really makes you think

Deadpool 1 sucked and was already fagged up 2bh

If "well, akshully" was a comic book character

saged

fight me, drive is redpilled and br49 is good

>Needing a fictional character to tell you how to think

id never consider watching capeshit. When I was a kid i liked Toby Maguires spideyman and Christian Bales Batman but since then i've come to find super hero movies boring and childish. It won't bother me slightly to boycott another.