Tfw good won against evil in WW2

>tfw good won against evil in WW2

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you, 25? You don't know anything about the war except for whatever sob story last centuries politicians decided to sell to you.

The nazis were objectively evil, and there isn't a single country or governing body out there that doesn't think so. Even Russia who you all claim is based.

>R-russia
you do not put the words into mommy's mouth!!

The Soviets were the greater evil, and they won.

>muh soviets
grow up

When you have to team up with commies to win anything you're already on the losing side.

Literally not an argument.

Perhaps NatSoc Germany wasn't as evil as it was made out to be, but if Japan has continued unhumbled it would be the scariest force in the world today.

No one is good or evil. Its just that the victors write the history books. And Jews managed to come out on top despite all that Hitler did.

>tfw that stupid war fucked up everything for Mosley

Nazi Germany LOST, you idiot!!

>No one is good or evil
That's the most naive shit I've read all day. Right, evil doesn't exist, alright. Keep telling yourself that until you find yourself face to face with pure evil, which WILL happen one day. You won't have any IDEA what to do when you finally face evil.

>face to face with pure evil
Like a nigger trying to assault me or a spic trying to rob me or a Jew trying to swindle me out of something?

Ive had all of those things happen to me. Those people aren't evil. They are simply inferior in almost every aspect of life. Everyone acts in their own best interest.

kike

What does you faggot neutral ass care? Your country was enriched by Nazi gold kike.

((good))

Whatever you say you sheltered moron

Sorry user, hate to break it to you, but in the timeline that you appear to have crossed over onto Hitler and by association Nazi Germany lost WW2.

If you go by pure body count of political murder, the Soviets are around 2.4x more evil than the Nazis.

good won, but it was a pyrric victory and anglos sold us to another evil either way

>Say he's been robbed twice
>call him "sheltered"
Do you even think about what the words you are using mean before you use them in an insult? Or do you just ape what you've heard directed at you before?

The funny thing is, the Nazis were so evil, their evilness completely overshadowed any serious crimes the Soviets committed. That is why you and your children, and grand children, and great-great grandchildren, and so on and so forth will spend the rest of their lives learning about the Holocaust in school.

Assuming you breed in the first place of course. Which you won't because you're a virgin and you'll die alone.

>(((good)))

Why do you faggots feel the incessant need to reply to shill/slide threads?

Yeah, he SAYS he's been robbed, which is horseshit.

And how is that an argument against the fact that the Commies were more evil than the Nazis?

Why are you earnestly replying to an obvious shitposter?

And how would you know if it is horseshit or not? Are you friends with his local sheriff? Which would be amazing, since this an anonymous forum, so you don't even know where he is in any more definitive location than "country".

Also, your insult still does not fit, so I'm guessing that you are just projecting your own insecurities onto him.

I'm having fun.

the only reason you'd think nazis were evil is if you were on their shit-list
this is actually an excellent metric for distinguishing our guys from the weeds of humanity
against the nazis? get gassed you piece of shit

Actually it was evil who won against evil.
Different shades of evil since then, good is confused.

You're helping shitting up the board and encouraging shills to stay. Retard.

99% of people are against Nazis though. The only people who are pro-Nazi are freaks, people with huge psychological and economical problems, looking for a scapegoat.

You mean where they get redpilled and become one of us? They'll probably be muttering "fucking jews," to themselves in two to three months.

I find it fun to mess with them now, while they're still innocent and wet behind the ears.

WWII was just one battle in a long war against the globalists.

Globalists won The War of Northern Aggression, we're prying their fingers off our throat as we speak.

Globalists won the Bolshevik revolution, they collapsed and Russia is picking itself up as best it can.

All the wrongs of history are temporary.

>99% of people are against Nazis though.
Appeal to majority.

>objectively evil

It pains me that people this stupid exist.

both sides... IN EUROPE were evil and fucked. The soviets and the nazis were both evil and demented governments. Both treated humans like cattle, while the US launched the most explosive munition in human history at the time on innocent people.

it was a bad time desu

You're all still just helping them shit up the board at the end of the day.

kys you faggot shill
>in all fields

kek maybe the majority is right this time around bro

it was a good time

most women had honour

now look at the world

I'ld rather live in WW2 desu

No it isn't, you utter fucking moron. He said the way to distinguish the weeds of humanity from """our guys""" is to see if they're against Nazis or not. My point is according to HIS standards, 99% of every single human being on this planet is """weed""" then. Moron. You fucking idiot. You are a subhuman piece of shit. Holy fucking shit how is it possible to be this stupid.

You need to do better than that.

okay.. you would have been sent to god knows where (probably africa as that was where violence wanting grunts like you went) to get instantly obliterated in a bombing raid from the luftwaffe

so much fun desu

Kike shill
Sage

Four ad-hominims in a row. New record!

Ehh I'd say the nazis did some pretty heinous shit in their land grab across Europe and North Africa. People defending them on here often look like cucks wishing their ancestors had lost to their neighbors superior genes and then I'm told that it's "an intellectual fetish" because nazis were their team.

Just want to say loud nazi fetishists on here are cucks only if it's an aryan cock ramming their wife.

>The nazis were objectively evil

I'm pretty sure that almost everyone on Sup Forums disagrees

no i don't. I don't need to explain to you how genocidal warfare and bloodshed is something to be loathed by sane people

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE FAGGOT NOPE NOPE

Correct!

Which is why I hate Commies more than Nazis.

Saved

Why are you obsessed with cucks?

they are what world war one veterans thought they were (we thought war was riding on horseback with sabre in the air and claiming victory)

and then they experienced their first artillery barrage... and lost half of their buddies in one day

Yeah, and look what they won. Asians east, Muslims and Mexicans South. No one won anything after all that shit.

Why is Saten such a slut

Sup Forums is an ideological echo chamber, the same as a prison pod full of Aryan Brotherhood members except twice as NEET and four times as weak.

Go outside and tell the first person you see that nazis are cool.

why not fucking both lol you think the outcome woulda been any different if the Nazis had solidified control of Europe? There was a reason the kaiser disliked Hitler

Gaslighting makes you look really stupid dude, don't do it.

you newshills just got no game

>he thinks of opposing sides in wars as "good" and "evil"

H-Holohoax guys

Tell me, exacly how many jews died in the holocaust?

are aggressors evil or not? soviet and nazi regimes were aggressors

America nuked japan into giving the world anime.
Really not a good or evil thing.

More like Gollum biting off Frodo's finger and falling into lava filled doom with the ring of power.

Does it infuriate you that you can never go public with your beliefs?

>I want my throne back
>This guy is basically the Nazi Kaiser and I've been replaced
Huh, I wonder why the FORMER Kaiser didn't like Hitler that much but still sent him letters congratulating him for his exploits? Really makes me think.

>why not fucking both lol you think the outcome woulda been any different if the Nazis had solidified control of Europe?

Did you not notice the "More than?" I do hate both.

But If I were locked in a room with a Nazi and a Communist, and only had a gun with one bullet, I would kill the communist.

Communism led to more deaths than Nazism.
Communism is more evil than Nazism.
Communists are more evil than Nazis.
Nazism is the lesser of two evils.

6 million Jews died in the Holocaust.

i was with you up until that. you're retarded. 100+ million dead from communism. the numbers dont lie

>nazis were aggressors

Doesn't matter.

>Go outside and tell the first person you see that nazis are cool.
I'll try later. Thanks American user

So how much do you get paid to be here?

It doesn't matter, because most people will never learn or care about that. Holocaust is the go-to example of genocide and it will be this way for the next 200 years.

he congratulated him because he thought the monarchy would return with one of his sons becoming kaiser

6*10^12 more or less

NEWFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i think the answer to that question is to line them up and kill them both desu... in a line ---------

I FUCKING KNEW THE 6 GORILLION THING WOULD COME UP
Don't use fucking estimates when I say EXACTLY
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432

A gorbiliion

>The nazis were objectively evil
This. Hitlerists can go eat a bullet.

60 million Europeans

poland didnt deserve what they got

You asked.

Which means that Communism is a more insidious evil then that must be watched for and guarded against more strongly than Nazism, because we can all recognize Nazism for what it is!

I agree

Damn, shills are pretty bad these days.

not an argument mein negar

The racist nazis are traitors to our ancestors who fought against nazis. Please stop being edgy, grow up, and have some respect.

Commie first. Make sure that fucker is dead.

then how do you post here? If pol is challenged, like in this post then it can't be an echo chamber retart

And you gave an estimate instead of an actual number.

Sure. But one of these two evils is decidedly more popular among youngsters than the other. I'm just stating common sense.

Yes goyim for the next 6 million joo I mean years everyone will know about ebil natzeh

>Good guys won WWII
>USSR
>Good

hehe i like your style then you can beat the nazi with his helmet