Who here lurks but does not watch that much anime?

I like to lurk this board but i usually stick to the entry level shit.
Anyone else here like me?
Am I just a lonely pleb?

Nobody cares

I'm here all day refreshing and updating, it's going to be like this until I die.

I only watch one show this season. I mostly watch older shows and read manga.

I've seen so much anime that I just stick to the cute girl SoL every season nowadays.

same here

I rarely have the time to actually watch an anime.

I dont watch new anime anymore. I just rewatch stuff.

But i cant move on from Sup Forums, so in the end i still browse Sup Forums without watching anime.

I watch maybe three or four shows per year, everythings garbage theses days.

I have around 3 TBs of anime that goes unwatched, and I download new shit all the time.

Never get around to watching it. Too tired after work. This is the latest I've stayed up all week.

Likewise, anime is probably my least favorite medium but I do enjoy the cute girls

I have watched so much stuff that I already know all the trophes like the back of my hand.

I only ever watch what seems to have the most discussion on Sup Forums.

i dont watch anime neither know anything about it.
but i shitpost whenever i see a "SHAFT" thread

I don't understand why anyone would browse this board when they don't watch the anime that's discussed. As worthless as a lot of the discussion is, it's still all centered around anime and most of which is currently airing. There's no persisting off-topic threads or OC being created at a consistent pace. What compels you to keep browsing?

I browse because it's all ive done for ten years.

So you're dependent on Sup Forums for basic functions.

I went a week without going to Sup Forums at all and it sucked, I ended up getting a grilfriend, and when she saw my anime collection she said I needed to throw it all away or she was going to break up with me.
We have three kids now.

I don't believe you.

Thats okay.

weekdays = lurk
weekends = watch

Work during the weekdays so eh, the payoff is better if I wait till the weekend

The payoff for anime is better if you watch after work.

nah

I only come here to Geist post.