I found very interesting CIA document in the Trump-revealed archive

I found very interesting CIA document in the Trump-revealed archive

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01035R000100010041-6.pdf
jta.org/2017/10/27/news-opinion/world/polish-restitution-bill-discriminates-against-holocaust-survivors-israel-says
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit. Jews being russias friend and basically the whole jewish plot laid out. Very interesting. Link to the doc please?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01035R000100010041-6.pdf

Thanks based poland poster.

giving you a bumperino friend

document about growing Poles' hostility towards Jews caused by the fact of Jewish rules over Poland

. Second document from 1968 when soviets stopped being friends of Israel. The documents tells that Poles "forgave" Jews their role in spreading communist terror and now they want to ally with Jews against Soviet Union

Thats document revealed in december 2016

What was the date of the report? They mention ussr so I assume PRE 1989?

> What was the date of the report?

8))))

So /pol was right after all? So sad that the ultimate white supremacist of the white world and the greatest thinker of the white race Richard Spencer dismisses a concept of Jewish-soviet conspriacy. Looks like the white man goes in the wrong direction again xD

b-but marx was kinda right..

Bump to bring (((them))) down

being slid hard

>there is a stinking polack in his briefs right now sitting and sifting through documents of time he wasn't even alive in a country he will never go to in his lifetime
go outside and find a gf maybe you virgin fucking loser

Found the kike. Go gas yourself

I dont have a problem with alex jones tier american retards, I have a problem with a fucking pole losing his time on what is essentialy not connected to him in any way

How is it not connected to Poland? So called "antisemitism" was punished with death in stalinist Poland. You want to tell me that it didn't have anything in common with fact that majority of communist functionaries back then were Jewish?

>da joos is da reason why I'm a kissless virgin

How is taking down the kikes and trying to prevent white genocide not connected to him. Like I said go gas yourself you fucking kike.

>joooooooooooooo
loser

Your opinion means nothing to me you serpent seed devil. Can't wait to get rid of all of you once and for all.

>joooooooooo

he was right, but capitacucks will never understand

yeah.. the west needs those anti-trust laws back

u stupid fuks

>jews control the world
>jews want to make the world communist
>the world is predominantly capitalistic and not communistic
>mental gymnastics

take a bump you fuckin polock

oh.. and BTW, when you find something this juicy it usually helps to make the title something like "ZOMG, get in here faggots!!"

The last point is BS as Arab MENA countries minus became strategic USSR partners, not Israel.

There are people who still think the whole "Jew" thing is a myth/conspiracy/meme.

Bump for truth

Was this report based on a speech by famous Jewish economist Leo Hurwicz?

If so, it's a confession straight from the horses mouth.

actually these documents about jews ruling poland after war are good for us.. we can present ourselves as victims of jews, and refuse their "property restitution" demands on the basis of it now :))))

jta.org/2017/10/27/news-opinion/world/polish-restitution-bill-discriminates-against-holocaust-survivors-israel-says