Could Cali turn read if we got rid of all the illegals? Can't help but notice the southern counties are blue...

Could Cali turn read if we got rid of all the illegals? Can't help but notice the southern counties are blue. I know the coastal fags would still be there, but there would be a chance at a red Cali right?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/states-rely-most-federal-aid/
bpr.berkeley.edu/2015/04/19/californias-welfare-benefits-boom-or-bust/
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California
youtube.com/watch?v=Zm3TayCgW0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, most of the Hispanics are legal. And illegals technically can't vote, but who knows what could happen in this state

I fucking hate California

>tfw one crypto-kike judge can destroy an entire state

I think the politicians fudge the votes so it's always in their favor.

i'm in LA and will vote for whoever gives me more than 10 rounds

>California
>White

Come on now

>California
>White

not to mention a women as well

The north pretty much still is, and even some of the southern coastal cities like huntington beach are, it's just coastal whites are usually cucks. But even then, I imagine that the illegals voting has a pretty big impact, only 40% of people vote so even if there's lots of mexicans in the south, I think a red cali is still possible.

I dont think that many people read more than a page in cali

you can't even have a detachable magazine in California. For an AR to be complient, it has to be modified so that the mag is only removable after removing the upper receiver.

yes somehow more people will voteconservative if you remove the people who cant vote to begin with.
You are completely correct in your thinking.

Yes you can you dip shit. You just need a non pistol grip/adjustable stock

california gives ids to illegals

From there and hate it.
Fled almost 30 years ago.
Refuse to even visit family there, don't want to give tourist dollars.

>Rants and raves people aren't allowed to vote in the first place
>Rants and raves about the unfairness of voter ID

The state of the left.

Trump's best bet is to just let Calexit happen. Honestly. They have 55 electoral votes and permanent blue chunk of the house of representatives...

most welfare payments go to California and it's starting to look like mexico anyway.

Why?

>most welfare payments go to California and it's starting to look like mexico anyway

taxfoundation.org/states-rely-most-federal-aid/
>on list of States that receive most federal aid as % of State revenue, California is 43

Explain?

What, no you just need a stupid bullet button.

CA is like the 7th biggest economy in the world compared to countries. You are fucking retarded.

"Illegals"

"Voting"

If you got rid of rampant voter fraud and vote rigging and illegals...It would be a 50/50 type purple state, same goes for Oregon, Washington state, Illinois, and possibly nevada. WIth Colorado being red.

>rampant voter fraud

>The Brennan Center’s seminal report on this issue, The Truth About Voter Fraud, found that most reported incidents of voter fraud are actually traceable to other sources, such as clerical errors or bad data matching practices. The report reviewed elections that had been meticulously studied for voter fraud, and found incident rates between 0.0003 percent and 0.0025 percent.
You mean the thing that rarely happens?

tfw you're adding to that %
In fact we're having our second kid soon Sup Forums

Feels great man.

Not anymore. It's gotten bad

bpr.berkeley.edu/2015/04/19/californias-welfare-benefits-boom-or-bust/

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html

yeah, at 2+ trillion dollar GDP. But that's not production/manufacturing. It's majority consumption. So... It's a huge pit of people spending money and not producing goods. Nowhere near enough production to sustain that economy.

So rare that the left loses what is left of their limited minds if ID is implemented?

Sorry user, the left coast cities have so many cucked whites that even if you got rid of all minorities they would still outvote you by a wide margin.

Washington (and somewhat Oregon) are already purple, with the only cities turning the state blue being the capitols and their surrounding towns. If you were to get rid of specifically illegals, things wouldn't change much, but removing taco all together would put them both red.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California
>With the passage of Senate Bill 880 and Assembly Bill 1135 in June 2016, the state's assault weapon ban has been expanded to include all semi-automatic center-fire rifles and shotguns that have a "bullet button" detachable magazine; effectively repealing a prior law that made "bullet button" magazines required on all newly manufactured weapons with detachable magazines.

>CA
>ever turning red in our lifetimes

Maybe actual Commie red, but never EVER will California vote for a another Republican.

California is fully cucked unless you're pozzed degenerate homo, or work in tech.

>t.Bay Area resident

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm3TayCgW0Q

>largest state economy in the US
>one of lowest rates of federal aid received

I'm not saying in terms of raw numbers the amount spent on welfare isn't high, I'm saying that that figure doesn't really mean anything considering how much money the state is actually generating

Money isn't GOING to California, it's being generated

>let's implement a 'solution' to this thing that isn't actually problem that will disproportionately impact certain communities
:thinking:

mfw GOP Budget forces California Republicans up a wall ready to be ass fucked.

You're literally fucking yourselves here, please continue crying about giving us a super majority though.

Your map doesn't show population. Most people live in the dark blue area around SF Bay and the other dark blue area around LA. Why do Trumpettes think land should matter more than people? It's the electoral college argument again.

Not entirely true. The vast majority of the leftist populations you mentioned are white lilberals. Either aging hippy liberal douches or neo-Bolshevik Antifa losers

I feel like it could happen with a really really moderate conservative
but only if abortion adn immigration reform were fully decided instead of being up in the air as they are

only 10% of it's economy is manufacturing and 2% agriculture. It's not generating enough product to sustain 2.4 trillion in spending. and it has a debt of almost half a trillion on it's own. If we cut it out of the dollar zone, whatever currency it would go to would drop like a stone.

You mean people that shouldn't vote?
Way to think buddy.

Most likely. San Diego county, of people actually registered to vote, is 45% Republican.I think the bay area is a lost cause though.

We should give it Mexico before the big one hits.
>silicon valley becomes its own sovereign state

Fuck off Adam. The population of the other counties combined does very well against San Fran and other Bay cities.

I assume you are referring to the impact on the "illegals who vote" community, because I can't think of anyone else who would lose their collective shit about being asked if the are supposed to be voting