Girls und Panzer, GuP and /ak/ Stuff

Grand Master Cutie and their bear

Now let's wait for translations and stuff we will be deeply grateful until we learn Japanese.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/974116/b61382e93a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland will rise

I think that it's from the nips, also

I'm in love with this thing.

A cute

She's getting a doujin?... Nice

Did Mika steal Aki and Mikko's boob growth? Is that why she has huge boobs but theyre flat?

I done the typesetting for this, anyone know a thread in /h/ that I can upload it to?

Would be nice if they confirmed this.

I want to equip Chihatan with flamethrower tanks

I hope it has double penetration.

We know, user.

If I could draw I would draw all the girls getting double penetrated by various things.

Miho with bokos, Yukari with tank shells, Anzu with potatos, Katyusha with dogs etc.

I hope not, unless it's futa.

I want Miho to be my pet

The polish only exist to be double penetrated!

I want to go dogging with Miho right after she wins the national championships, on live television.

They sure like the cockteasing

pls respond

I want a Rosehip.

Just wait, I believe is way to late for things like this, or you could just simply ask in a thread there

Upload it to this thread. Die for us

Everyone deserves the pleasure being cummed inside on both their holes.

Upload it to imgur or something.

>Miho with bokos, Yukari with tank shells, Anzu with potatos, Katyusha with dogs

Some of those images hasn't been uploaded on Danbooru nor I have see them on Pixiv, where are they?

how can something be this comfy?

srsly. I'm in love. I had a feeling watching this would be enjoyable but it really surprised me

Darjeeling is my wife!

Yeah, you're right

Fuck no I ain't gettin' b& for nobody

Can't, they don't allow "Sexually Explicit" content

Anyway I uploaded it here:

Mine too

please kill yourself and fuck off to /vg/, in that order

Why give him (you)s?

Because not giving him (you)s for months didn't work out

Yes they are, please fuck off now

No

I want Rosehip on my bed

I want to fuck Yukari in her fluffy hair and ejaculate inside of it

>dogs

For what purpose.

>Not wanting to fuck Yukari in her fluffy pussy and cumming inside of it

I want to cum inside Oreo's hairy pussy and make her a mommy

season 2 or 40 minutes OVA?

Probably gonna be bestiality with voytek
how big are bear dicks anyway

futa Maho and futa Nonna raping her when?

I hope a series of like, 4 OVAs.

I wonder if in the senshado world tournament would allow ww2 tech augmentation just to increase the level of awesomeness in this series.

Didn't the Leopons basically do that in the movie?

Post Tankfu

I am into deprived shit. I wanna see a doujin where Nonna and Katyusha finds two stray dogs and takes care of them. They feed them every day, hide them from teachers, and name Joseph and Igot. They teach them tricks and read them stories about the purge. One day Nonna has to leave on an errand, leaving Katyusha alone with the dogs. Once they realize the alpha female is gone, they pounce on Katyusha, ripping her clothes off and forcing themselves into her. One inside her pussy, the other in her ass. After hours of mating Nonna would return to find Katyusha in a pile of fur, cum and sweat.

That's honestly pretty fucking disgusting lad.

One day you will be put to the sword for your anti-humanity views.

no I mean like adding another turret or increasing the size of tracks. somehow like overmodding it to be like mad max or something.

>One day you will be put to the sword for your anti-humanity views.
I don't know why but I can not stop laughing at this, holy shit.

Naw, that'd kill one of my favorite parts about GuP.

I like how they (mostly) keep to the grounded workings of the actual tanks. It doesn't gets too nuts. However small adjustments and tune-ups are fine with me.

exhentai.org/g/974116/b61382e93a/

>korean
Come on user

Nice to see a not-Anzio doujin

So far it's the only one available.

Two retards

Where's Yukari and Erika? because all I see are 2 cute looking guppies

Not my fault you guys are vanillafags.

Yeah, my bad, Fukuda actually can learn from her mistakes

>That face

Alright, who's dick did she see?

A real duck's

So if I understand right, they're actually a strong team but lose a lot because they can't agree on the tanks they want?

surippu?

[muffled eurobeat plays in the background]

>you will never grab Saori's fat rolls
feels bad

I love this doujin

Yes please

Uhm, excuse me it's not fat.

It's blubber.

This is my OTP

I want Mika to leave. She has contaminated the series with hobo apologists.

>This is my crack
FTFY

I want to be raped by an Anzio girl

Nope, my crack is this one

>implied fangs

All of my yes.

Never

w-what is Erika-san going to do with Katyusha?

Play games

I want to spoon with Miho

In all seriousness, I am not a fan of Mika.

She has minimal characterization and yet her popularity is enormous considering her small role in the movie.

Sure she is a qt smug hobo thief, but she seems incredibly hollow compared to our many better established characters.

Alice walking into a forest and playing with a baby cub. Daddy bear walks in thinking she's hurting so it rapes her. Baby bear son takes her ass while daddy is fucking her small cunny.

Mika is just Maho with longer hair

Another fan art from ukulele

Who?

Maho is a stoic, caring/ loving older sister who puts on a tough front and inherits her families' Senshadou style to protect her little sister from being unhappy

Mika: A hobo until proven otherwise.

When did they steal the KV-1?

THAT spin off parodying the winter war when?

who could be the white death?

Not sure about it being a KV-1, but I believe the Audio Drama CD implied they were going to be "given" a replacement vehicle for their BT-42 from Pravda.

I think many people thought the same as you user.

But I think what happened to Mika is what I like to call the "Erika effect". Most people at first glance don't like the character. But eventually they then grow to love that character because of the flaws they have. In Mika's case they pointed out how she was actually just a selfish hobo thief. Now people love that part about her.

So let me guess If I understand,

All this story about bandaged miho is a relationship of abuse between her and Saori?

You may be right.

I wish that selfish hobo thief trait was played up in the movie, though. It was all shown in supplementary material.

All she does on screen is make vague statements and plays an admittedly kickass kantele.

But hobo stuff was only known until the drama CD, befotre we only known about her for the movie

There's no heart to that. Two deprived animals acting out their nature is, to simply put, boring. I want to see a couple of Kuromorimine spies captured on a scouting mission in Pravda, and be locked away in filthy cells; wrists bound and legs fettered. I want to see the two come to slowly resent each other, as their bodies were used to relieve stress for male Pravda students. I want the two of them to be pit in a cage, and beat each other unconscious for loafs of moldy, cum covered bread. I want to see two former friends come to hate each other more than even the enemy.

I want to see them bring one another to the brink of death, just so that they could be spared from having the dogs mount their holes again, while the other watches in glee, nibbling their semen-drenched meal. I want to see one of them laugh in hysteria when the other has an eye carved out, and have their skull fucked mercilessly. I want to see the girls become no different than feral animals, and take joy in hurting one another. I will then mold the one who stood victorious, who finally did manage to kill her friend with her own two hands, into an obedient pet who /will/ kill, fuck, and do everything she's told to.