We have a lot of work to do to squash anti-Semitism Sup Forums

We have a lot of work to do to squash anti-Semitism Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>balding
>beard
>glasses

eve
fuc
tim

Did this flase flag get 100k+ likes on twatter from bots and niggers?

I am 80% sure this is the faggot who is responsible for declassifying purposefully giving others HIV from a felony to a misdemeaner capable of 6 months jail max.

This is the same guy that decriminalized HIV transmission into a misdemeanor. Look him up

looks like someone drew it in ms paint lol
i bet its actually there, but the flat lighting and the angle just make it look like he took a picture, went home and got a black marker tool and drew it

Its vectors and sides. Great kindergarten geometry.

As always, this.

this looks shopped. I can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

Close enough

Why hasn't this faggot died of aids yet.

Gotta do a better job. These swastika look retarded and are in no way intimidating. Make them hide in other people's secret rooms in the attic.

What a Wiener.

Agreed. Everything else looks slightly over exposed and washed out, but the black of the swastika is as crisp as can be.

fuck you cocksucker

all semeitic terrorists should be murdered on sight

This one is drawn right, might be real.

You know how to get to Carnegie Hall, dontcha?

Watcha doin rabbi

>baited for this exact response

lol made in ms paint

I wonder if now that the suspect isn't white if they'll stop going after the guy.

nah it needs to be rotated diagonally

I have never seen swastika graffiti that ever looked like an actual swastika. It's almost like the ones who deface buildings with swastikas aren't actually nazis.

Yeah I had this thought too.

There's a certain somewhat common style of masonry with black/white/grey flecks of gravel that looks exactly like that IRL.

STOP
BEING
SEROPHOBIC

>we have much work to do

>drawn right
>not even diagonal
>little to no effort to make the lines straight as possible
>drawn right

That's the same like who passed the decriminalization of HIV spreading.

If by gassing them all than you are right.

>This one is drawn right, might be real.

It looks more like a Hindu one. Look at the tips of the arms. It could be a poo-in-the-loo trying to troll.

Based coon

Best meme ever.

Anti-Semitism will end only when the last Jew verimin is exterminated from the Earth.

Seig Heil.

heh.... wiener

>wiener
lmao he's a dick

There's no such thing as antisemitism because Jews have systemic and institutionalized power.

not only that, (((he))) is the California senator that made knowingly giving someone HIV no longer a felony.

Indeed we do op. We must stamp out antisemitism and it will take all of our will and strength for (((they))) will not suddenly develop souls and march to the ovens in penance, they must be identified, rounded up and marched to the ovens. Only when they are gone will antisemitism be gone. For we will no longer need it.

Semites are slive & well. We have mech work to do.

How hairy are you that you consider that balding?

As always this was the first thing that came to mind seeing a Swastika.

>we have to squash the practice of drawing a specific symbol

Too bad BART won't release video of crimes because it's too racist.

It takes a lot.

I am sure BART would have already released it if a white did it.

With that being said Scott Wiener is a fucking faggot and its no surprise the Napa fires happened the day after he passed his faggot legislation.

>his forehead

A fucking penis last name

Wow

It's not always easy to be a likable person, but there are some simple things you can do to endear yourself to others. One of them would be not letting people knowingly infect others with HIV.

SEMITES
E
M
I
T
E
S

he probably put it there himself.

White guy here, I strongly agree what can we do to fight antisemtism and racism online?

>claim that AIDS isn't a homosexual disease
>Also claim that laws preventing infection spreading are homophobic
wat?

well that was quick

Motherfucking rural and suburban retards. The State should come in and sterilize them all.

Guaranteed it was some kid trying to be edgy. Any actual Nazi/NatSoc knows you make a cross (or x) first THEN draw the tips.

What's Anthony Wiener's son, Scott Wiener up to these days? Last I heard, Jr. Wiener was trying to restrict 1st amendment rights of people who don't approve of alt-gender children and contributing to the progressive spread of HIV. He's come a long way from fapping to his step-mom's feet

At least it wasn't a spaztika

meant for OP sorry

NIcely done lad!

Good job

kek

W E A P O N I Z E D

Beautiful autism, good show

SMASH wh*te supremacy

(((Wiener)))

Sup Forums is always right

/thread

That looks like someone took a picture of a post then added the doodle in MS paint.

oh god I hope you meant 72 dpi...

>star wars

kek

HEIL Waffen-Autismus

Delete this goy

>Nazism and Antisemitism are alive & well.
Captain obvious of the queer brigade just made a startling discovery.

So when is that faggot making aliyah and paying his dues in the IDF, if he wants to fight anti-Semitism?

Oh wait. He doesn't. He's just frightened that people are catching on to Merchant bullshit even in Israel.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

Yep...

>We have much work to do
like get AIDS?

>don't want to get AIDS
>get called a bigot

That's enough, feminism.

oy gevalt. it's exactly like anudda Shoah. you're gonna pay for this one GOYIM.

#tellemboyz

DELETE THIS AT ONCE GENTILE

lmao he's just excited about the new wolfenstein game.

You’re dumb. That’s from a paint pen.

Holy autism. Good for you.

That's literally me

Glad to see the fires and hepatitis A

You know it would be really funny if he slept with someone that was HIV positive and he later...

the correct german here would be something like Waffen Autisten, user

Jews are begging for anudda shoah.

Put me in the screencap

I hope this fag gets aids.

reminder this is fake news, it's still illegal to do it without their consent, it just legalizes fags who are fine fucking other fags with hiv

Most people literally do that shit just to fuck with people. Long before the snowflake generation, we used to carve swastika's or 666 into our school desks for the sole purpose of doing what dumb kids do without giving a shit about NatSoc or Satanists.

Pristine sir, I would like to award you with this (you) and all of the honors associated with it.