/ptg/ President Trump General - That Wonderful Morning Sip Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: Pres Trump on Opioid Crisis 10/27/17
youtu.be/yA-16xlaCuY
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Miss me yet?

Yeah, that pretty much sums up his terms alright

I don't know, user. I think the only thing that could take Trump down is a nuke. And even with that, I am skeptical. I don't think there is any point in worrying for him.
Why not send him a letter?

The jig is up, the people know the truth behind the uranium one deal. They're ending it now, before it gets out of hand, then, they will hope people will never talk about it again, lest it exposes leftist dealings with Russia

give me all your awoos

f

who dis

Has he looked in a mirror?

??? wtf is he talking about

What can we make of this Russia investigation going to arrest someone Monday ? Who does /ptg/ think it is?

>heels while walking on grass

damn girl that's some balls

Do you own a gun /ptg/?

Guys.
Its 2 AM.

I cant sleep. Is this really the end? I know you guys have taught me well before trump that the ride never ends.

Is trump the true definition of the ride then?
He cant be stumped.
Let me know what will happen so i can sleep....spoil this upcoming episode on monday

Wew lads

The uranium deal isn't gonna go away, ever. Republicans control the house, which means they control the committees that investigate these things. They'll never stop investigating it as long as they have control of congress. The senate is full of incompetent Neocons but the House is legit. They know what they need to do and they'll do it.

that /r9k/ game with /vp/ was weak. one goal at the end, neither virgins wanted to score

we have a game tonight at 20:30, BTW

I can't even own a knife for self-defense

blormf

Enough Mueller, when's the tax cuts?

shes so hot shes my favorite waifu in the administration

Who done it?

Yes

Guys, I have been with you supporting Trump in /tg/ threads since I think October of 15. I saw Trump in Sparks, NV and Sacramento, CA in 2016. I have a fucking Kek statue on my computer tower. I danced to Shadilay with my gf on election night. I believe in Trump....

I can't stop being scared for him. Is he really capable of taking on the entire deep state while president? I worry every day that he's going to be indicted, assassinated, or impeached by (((them))). I fucking believe in this man but fuck I worry for him. I'm going to worry for the next 4-8 years.

Someone please fucking reassure me.

Jesus christ. It's just a matter of time before CA or something elects a flaming gay senator who shows up to congress wearing bondage gear and waving a dildo around.

Oh man surely it's over now

Who dis macho fucker?

They dug themselves into a hole, and they're getting desperate. They made a big deal about the russia investigation, and now that it looks like everybody in the investigation is involved, they want to bury it, right now. Put yourself in Mueller's shoes, you want to end this fast before it's your ass on the line

these threads seem to have lost all their stream lmao tired of winning yet?

Kek

BASED JOE IN TOP 25 and BEATING EVERY CNN SHOW

Yes, and if you owned too you wouldn't let feminists destroy your Cathedral, and break an image of Jesus Christ in the middle of the Street.

>Is this really the end?
No

Oh fugg :D

>Bibi disappointed
Actually this is good, if only he kept it up.

Good fucking luck owning a gun legally in chicago. Hell, I will have an easier time owning one here

That's not to say it's hard to get a gun in the city, not at all, but I assume you asked if I could do it legally

Shut up dusty, go back to rigging the games

THREAD TOO EARLY NIGGER

>losechester
>rustington 870
mossberg is the only answer user
>inb4 (((mossberg)))

Someone related to Hillary's campaign.

post your alex pics of him panicking

DRUMFY!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE YOUR NEMESIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trump.

thing.

Just get a foid card...it ain't that hard

Fuck romney, neocon hack

I'm gonna go downtown and periscope me walking around with ym LOCK HER UP sign tomorrow. whatever happens monday, we are entering a new arc or chapter or saga or whatever. For now Im thinking Podesta will be charged. is this a basic gestalt?

This, please

He wants revenge for that dinner
And so, like the Nyddler, a new villain is born

dingle STRANSK

Paedesta getting indicted would be great

Please don't remind me

honestly could see Romeny be a Trump ally desu. I know there's literally everything going against this but he's a religious man, he doesn't like obama, I think Romney could be /ourmormon/

>s-stop yelling at me, mommy
>no wait, don't stop, please

Holy fucking projection.

saved as Romneek

I know you're a lying shitlib trying to concern troll, know why? Because trumps base isn't bitch-made faggot pussies who need reassurance from anons. Trump is the truth, so he cannot fail.

not on our watch

>TT
>Allowed to protect yourself
You can't only own one over the age of 24 and be a business owner.

It's definitely happening. We just don't know precisely what "it" is.
We will find out.

ok, i lold

Leftists like to meme about civil war but they don't realize they'd be dead in a few hours after the onset of one.

Alex Jones is a fucking pimp

f u

>tfw no melania jackoff instructions

i wouldnt die id already be dead

McNaughton painted a new portrait if you run out of OP images

What the FUCK how can i be the only one nervous about what's going to happen

Why arent you guys concerned??

There really is nothing to get hyped about now. I'm sure the next week will be exciting, it's best to relax for the weekend and get ready instead of spending it all speculating

>anderson cooper
JUST

>they think this has anything to do with trump/Russia

>muller hasn't even interviewed trump yet

literally retarded...

Take heart in the God-Emperor of Mankind.

>I will be a useless a giant freaking faggot owing to my own butthurt
K Romney knock yourself out.

I got plenty, and thanks

If anyone wants to make a request, they are free to do so, BTW

obvious guesses are
>flynn
>manafort
I havent heard a thing about flynn for a while. not sure what they could have learned. manafort is easy, he has shady financial ties to russian politics and has helped funnel money to fusion from the Podesta co. although there was a tweet going around suggesting his lawyer did not get any notification about the sealed charges. Im not sure how that works out though, if they are notified or not to begin with.
Easy money is on manafort, but Im hoping its one of the podesta brothers

wtf is this 26%?

>2 post by this ID

This guy??? You gotta love him!

Gratitude is a beautiful thing and I will never forget that.

>literal concern trolling

SURELY THIS WILL BE THE THING THAT KEEPS HIM FROM GETTING THE NUCLEAR CODES

Calm down faggot. Deep state pedophiles are on the run. Now it's just time to expose all of them.

Never forget that Obama blocked the solution to the Deepwater Horizon spillage.
They had a fucking plan for exactly that situation. Then Obama said "noooooooooooooo, you can't do that, what if it doesn't work?"
So for fucking weeks, we were stuck trying stupid shit instead of the thing engineers determined to be the best and only solution. Oil just spilling out the whole time, turning the gulf black.

Then we eventually DID do the original plan and it worked without a hitch BECAUSE OF COURSE IT WOULD, THEY HAD THE PLANS, THE EQUIPMENT, AND THE MEN TRAINED TO DO IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk

Nigger go fuck yourself. Go pull up the Sparks, NV rally on Youtube. Somewhere around the 36 or 38 minute mark someone shouts "CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!" and Trump repeats back "That's right can't STOP the Trump!" before the "amirite pedes?" meme was even a thing, That someone was me. In Sacramento rally around either 6 or 8 minutes depending on the video I yelled out "WE LOVE YOU" and Trump told me he loves me and I "sound like a tough cookie"

I'm a more die hard Trump supporter than you could ever hope to be which is why I fucking worry. I need some God damn reinforcement.

I'm a more die hard Trump supporter than you've

It could be Podesta. He did the same thing Manafort did where he registered as a foreign agent AFTER financial connections were exposed(big no no).

The difference is Manafort has been fully compliant with the investigation whereas Podesta has been stonewalling everything.

>concern
I'm reading some KGB literature and drinking some herbs with water and lemon so I can go without sleep until Sunday.

Trump should be judged by his actions.
Sure, anyone you support can be given some leeway especially in deeply complicated situations as he is certainly in but still, in the end, actions.

Hatch is not gonna retire. He knows there will more supreme court nominees.

Any other candidates? Romney has been disavowing since the pussytape, Charlotteville, and so forth.

why are you even here then? This board is mostly speculation fuck you

LOCK HER UP

ROGER STONE PUBLICLY LYNCHES INNOCENT UNARMED BLACK MALE DON LEMON

user, you can't trust wikipedia for much, just saying.