>yfw no more disrespecting our military and their families
>yfw no more threat of WW3
>yfw no more "surrogates" having to make excuses for retarded shit Trump said

WHO READY FOR BASED PENCE?
WHO READY? WE READY!

CHECKED
TICK TOCK DRUMFKINS

>>yfw no more threat of WW3
That "threat" will be a thing until the end of time no matter who's in office.

May be checked, but not enough electricity.
Fail.

Are you retarded

Do you really think a man who is the most powerful man in the world, who has allegedly willingly engaged in treason to get elected

Would sit back and let one pissant prosecuter ruin his accent to power?

Just like conspiratards the left does not understand MOTIVE because they are illogical children.

a true commie faggot would not act excited for Pence, even ironically.

Been reported that charges against manafort that have nothing to do with trump and the Russians or the election.

Manaforts legal team said it isn't him. I guess they could be lying.

the crazy thing about manafort getting indicted is that he worked for trump for two months, but worked for the podesta group (ie hillary) for 4 years.

Manafort is a hillbot stooge, not a trumpkin.

You're getting me wet.

Red pill time!

Local news is a cash cow. Only thing with stable ratings. National stuff has little to do with that.

National news has been declining ratings wise since W left. Likewise ad revenue.

Trump is only thing keeping the ratings horde at Bay, nationally. Locally, who gives a fuck, did Esther win the blue ribbon and is my water bill too high?

He's not going anywhere.

kys you faggot shill
>in all fields

the liberals dont know what they have unleashed.

Would they know though? Essentially the charges have been sealed by a federal judge until monday morning.

Also, isnt a grand jury supposed to be secret? Any American legal eagles on? How can CNN televise a secret finding, of a secret jury, sealed by a federal judge?

Isnt CNN doing something illegal by announcing this at all? Where the fuck is Jeff Sessions, when will the presstitutes be held to the same standards as everyone else .... leaking is illegal, and everyone involved in the chain to leak has committed a crime, from the leaker to the news presenter, and all the in betweens.
So we dont know who the leaker is? FINE arrest the directors of CNN, and the newscaster who leaked it, the first one to reveal the leaker gets a deal, the rest get sentenced to jail.

i said this months ago....i stated that pence should be the pres

Yes they would, as they would tell whomever is indicted that they can't travel and trying to do so would have them be buttfucked by courts.

>having to wait all weekend for the mystery to be solved

Truly barbaric

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment.

The GOP couldn't ever elect Pence in general so they are going with "well it technically wasn't illegal how we got here that other guy was the bad one"

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR LIBS

I suspect it is manafort. Would his attorneys play the game of "Our client hasn't been indicted" (but we are not gonna mention the "no-travel order we just received ... haha)
Then on monday .... oh our client has now been indicted

I mean them saying he hasnt been indicted is technically true, he hasnt been .... yet ... and you know those fucking kike lawyers love to weasal around thier words like that

"we haven't been contacted yet" is not "Manafort is Innocent"

well the thing about manafort is he worked with the pedosta group for years
so his indictment might have nothing to do will the trump campaign and everything to do with hiding secret money from russian spys for pedosta

WH user here. I'm sorry guys, but something I hadn't foreseen but should have expected has come up. The final say is being left to a group who hasn't had our best interests at heart.

I'm so sorry I gave you all false hope.