Why is Israel shilling nationalism and anti-immigration sentiment worldwide?

Why is Israel shilling nationalism and anti-immigration sentiment worldwide?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089?lang=en
twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089
time.com/3749912/benjamin-netanyahu/
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/special-report-israaid-helping-syrians-off-the-boats-in-greece/
haaretz.com/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Times are changing, far right jews are gaining ground on far left Jews.

Netnyahu is going ot prison.

Won't matter though, Israel won't exist soon. Fuck israel and fuck you bitch,

fake tweet.....

Because Israel is controlled by right-wing jews.

wtf is this a real tweet

because Israel wants to be an ethnostate so theyre trying to sell it to other people except da goyim know Israel is behind open borders and will get BTFO in your lifetime.

Israel is controlled by the Jews.

No it's not it takes 2 seconds to check his twitter jesus

saged

Israel has always had a sense of Nationalism, this is nothing new. It's the United States jews that preach destruction and ultra-progressive values

Jewish manipulation, what else is new.

>hurr Israel is our greatest ally goys

Bullshit. That's some REAL conspiracy talk there!

can't believe plebs on pol eat up every shopped twitter pic while calling CNN fake lelelel

Here are the cucks who get easily subverted by the Jews.

Israel is not nationalist, Zionists destroy nationalism everywhere they go; they don't respect anyone else's nationalism and their goal is globalism for the goyim where they rule the rest.

Israel is not an ethnostate because there is no such thing as Israeli ethnicity. Palestine was a nationalist ethnostate until the kikes destroyed it and brought kikes from all kinds of shitskin places.

Palestine was never an ethnostate. It was another Arab-infested province of the Ottoman Empire turned into a dumping ground by the British for the Jews Hitler didn't bother to kill.

Israel is a nation because of the Jews.

Thanks Mohammed

Fuck off kike, Palestine was over 95% uniform Levantine Arab ethnicity before the kikes came; therefore it was an ethnostate.

>true Sup Forumsacks can navigate twitters god awful normie pandering layout.

>great success

yes

you seem awfully concerned about muh palestine, friend.

Maybe you should call the UN and cry there.

Jews are promoting fake nationalists to stop the growth of genuine white nationalists.

it's real: twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089

An Israeli isn't really a Jew in the sense that we use the term Jew. I firmly believe that one day, the Israelis will join the list of peoples that has expelled the Jews

I mean, I could figure it out if I wanted, but good fucking god twitter's layout is unintuitive garbage

>Are the oldest posts at the top, or are they at the bottom?
Answer: IT DEPENDS! BOTH!

Fucking stupid!

You realise that in current year people who are poor in developed nations can't go and hunt and must eat low nutrition bulk food made from corn and sugar right?

>anyone else's nationalism and their goal is globalism for the goyim where they rule the rest.

there is no way that would work. once globalism, would be established also israeli nationalism and religion would suffer. there could be however some rich jews as usual at the top of it.

Find a difference between the treatment and it's reasoning of the Jews by Nazi Germany and the treatment and it's reasoning of the Palestinians by Israel.

Protip: You can't. Netanyahu is unironically Hitler.

they realized they made a mistake

Not all counter-Semites are Muslims, nice try JIDF

Because nationalism works in the Jews' favor by dividing the goyim into more easily managed / conquerable states. The thing they fear most a united global front against zionism. They realize that free trade and migration will make everyone stronger and Israel weaker.

BASED

I don't think Israel went through the same indoctrination as western society has gone through, add to that they make contact with sandniggers and pure strains of niggers from africa and see them for what they are. zionist jews can't go full multiculti corrective behavior on them since this is the stock of jews they planned to use as their base and can't have them be tainted.

(You)

You can't *totally* destroy your cash cow/defense golem (America).

hahaha you are so fucking stupid. the tweet is real.

This. You fags assume all Jews are shit-brained leftists. I know many Jewish Trump supporting right wing gun owners. Hollywood pedophiles just have a bigger microphone than the sane among us.

Go suck a goat cock, Achmed.

Some people here haven't realized that there's actually leftist jews and national conservative Jews.

The national conservative Jews went to Israel.

Some leftists did as well, but not enough to form a majority. Hence how much they cried and screamed when Netanyahu was elected.

Leftist Jews: time.com/3749912/benjamin-netanyahu/

"Benjamin Netanyahu's Disgrace in Victory"

by: Joe Klein

>pic related

These people have no choice but to eat cheap low nutrition food and they are under curfew most of the time so can't get any exercise. Nice nazi larp fucking kike.

Kike exposed.

>be JIDF
>goy drops the redpill
>"GO SUCK A GOAT COCK, ACHMED"

>leftist jews and national conservative Jews.
This is a dumb meme, fuck off with your bullshit.

>The national conservative Jews went to Israel.
No, they were mostly communist kikes from Europe that ended up in Israel after WW2. Zionist Jews = Communist Jews = Globalist Jews.

Israeli jews want an ethnostate and allies to defend it.
Globalist jews want free buck$ by selling out demographics and dumbing pops down.
Big difference.

>Please bro can you cry harder over the fact that jews are legit as fuck and kill the arabs who encroach on our lands.

>that moment the faggot fucking canuck realizes he needs to gas himself

>These people have no choice but to eat cheap low nutrition food and they are under curfew most of the time so can't get any exercise. Nice nazi larp fucking kike.

They are just a few percent above Israel, below Lebanon, Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, and on par with Bahrain.

I am sure the Palestinians would all be very much fitter than all of these if they could just live out their natural arab inclination towards fitness and calisthenics.

Anyway, you're attacking Israel and portraying all Jews as bad, whilst still running to the defense of shitskin palestinians? Why, I think we have got ourselves a Muslim.

Yair, Netanyahus son, also browses on Pol. This is a weird timeline

>Israeli jews want an ethnostate
Kind of hard when there is no such thing as Israeli ethnicity.

>Globalist jews want
Globalist Jews = Zionist Jews = Communist Jews. They are all part of the same agenda.
See: >Anyway, you're attacking Israel and portraying all Jews as bad, whilst still running to the defense of shitskin palestinians?
Deal with it.

>literally promotes shitskins

Anyway, thanks, I'll link to this thread regularly just to illustrate that the anti-semitism on Sup Forums is majorly due to Muslims.

I'm Palestinian but I'm not Muslim dumb kike. KYS

>german flag
alright well thanks goatfucker

They've realized their creation are starting bite them in the butt.

but you unironically promote the islamic terror in the territories because you lack common sense and critical thinking just like every muslim/arab who is antisemetic.

Because Israel is sacrificial.

Well, at least you say so. It refutes the "anti-Semites on Sup Forums are white men" narrative.

Because the goyim know and they are doing damage control.

lol semitic*

I don't know. But my teacher told me that copper wire was invented by 2 people of Hebraic faith fighting over a penny. Is it true? I have a test on Monday and my kiker spaniel ate my allowance.

Killing Zionist kikes isn't terror Moshe. Israel is an illegitimate terror state. Go back to your oven.

>Anti-semites on Sup Forums aren't white men because someone non-white was being antisemitic. QED
Fuck off Jew.

You can always press both

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>people still don't know the difference between Jews and (((jews)))
Never gonna make it

money. frogs. corruption. third temple

>Everything that happens in the world is Israel

When will you stop being a cuck

>shitskin
opinion discarded

Because Israel is right

Bibi is off the reservation.

jerusalem is trampled by gentiles

They have always played both sides. Like with Rhodesia and South Africa. Don't bother sperging about muh joo conspiracies, we just need to continue proving that we're the winning side to back.

Literally nobody called themselves a "Palestinian" until Israel came along. Arabs are arabs, they already have the majority of the middle-east. Palestinians are no different than a Syrian or Egyptian. Palestine is more made up than Israel. At least the jews have some obscure claim to it. Palestinians are just descendants of arab colonists.

They've unleashed savage hoards onto us so they can create greater Israel easier.

Now however I think the numbers are far higher than they expected and they have quite rightly realised the more muds we get the worse the sentiment toward Israel becomes and eventually no gibs. They are fucking terrified

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/special-report-israaid-helping-syrians-off-the-boats-in-greece/

They've been making many a shekel flooding Europe with filth

Yes

I'd argue that far more Jewish men are leftist bitches than native Euros ratio wise, though. This is where the conspiracy stuff comes from.

Israel is actually a good example of what happens when someone finally gets a home after so long. They realize it's nice to have it and keep it safe.

it's real hard to believe but it's real

LEAVE PALESTINE ALONE REEEE

>Palestinian but not muslim.
Ah you must be one of those eskimo palestinians.

>Romania
Literally the most degenerate racemixed rapebabies on the planet.

Actually it was Lithuania.

Fuck off Moshe. No one called referred to "cavemen" by that term either until recent times. Palestinians are not Arabs from surrounding countries, their DNA shows that they are native to the land unlike the fake Khazar kikes. Quit spewing your bullshit Zionist lies.

I will be the one to exterminate your family in the near future kike. Remember these words.

the flag of "palestine" in 1922

Not true, Ashkenazi Jews are middle eastern: haaretz.com/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664

Palestinian Arabs are middle eastern too obviously, so I don't know 'who owns the land'. But Jews are middle eastern, including the light skinned ones.

Jews are split into two groups thats why.

Ever wonder why the left would sometimes attack them? Its because they don't all drink the globalist cool aid.

Real Jewish homeland

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

It is a long article, but read it. It is so full of red pills I can't even effectively give highlights.

Because there is a huge difference between the diaspora and the Zionists you dumb nigger.

This is accurate

shut up hungarian

come home ahmad the IDF is waiting for you

Because, contrary to what Sup Forums thinks, they don't want the west to fall. It would be a disaster for them, seeing as we are the only one's *friendly* to them.

Fake "jews" from Poland don't own it.