How does this image make you feel?

How does this image make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-E_ToLbzLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That through all the 90's I never watched one episode of Inuyasha.

>filename
what did he mean by this

Reminiscent, might just rewatch now

horny

Neither have I tbqh, but she's really qt.

I'm glad I never did as it only ended in 2008, right?

Easy and free spirited.

Kagome is cute back in the good old days.

i want to ride a ferris wheel at night in japan in the snow

Takahashi makes good girls.

10/10 would bang girl in 0/10 would not watch show

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-E_ToLbzLw

It means she makes his penis larger.

This show gives me the hardest nostaglia rush. First OP and ED are killing me.

fucking nostalgic

sad because it's over

Old

I want these two to do a live performance together.

Nostalgic.

I remember fapping to Demonhuntergirl when I was really feverish one time and fantasising about her nursing me back to health and expressing our love for eachother.

They're gonna learn about sex eventually

Rage! She makes Sakura and Orihime look like good characters.

She literally ruined the series for me, never in my entire life of watching anime have I seen a more whiny, spoiled, self-centered, selfish, abusive bitch!

Also don't even mention to me her ear-shattering English voice!

And the fact that Inuyasha chose her in the end yet... Did the guy develop Stockholm Syndrome or something?

Jealous, her little gang of schoolfriends were always entertaining to watch

My first instinct was to post this.

I'd hope so. It aired in 2000.

This

Old

>eventually
>implying kagome doesn't ride the dog dick whenever shippo isn't looking

Well, Kikyo by the end was dead, irrevocably dead

Little nostalgic.
Both from watching Inuyasha in [as] over the years, and the fact some of the earliest hentai I got off to was Kagome. Specifically that tentacle one with her in bed with Sango and the one where she fucked Muroku which was strangely on-model.

It didn't even have to be Kikyo, I just wish he would've chosen someone, ANYONE else over her bitch ass!

I mean how does the guy live with himself that he's basically enslaved forever for her every whim just by virtue of him wearing those beads?

Fuck Kagome and fuck Rumiko for always making shit Mary Sue heroines!

>Also don't even mention to me her ear-shattering English voice!

In general Inuyasha is a more pleasant experience in Japanese.

Good Times.

>!
>...
Back to

Kikyo is dead. At least he didn't choose her over Kikyo- he kept it up with both of em.

fuck inuyasha

Nostalgic.

Inuyasha was the series that made me realize I liked anime when I was a teenager.
I remember getting sad when I turned on the TV one day and there was some other show in its place.

Love that artist

I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD!

Also obligatory:

>INUYASHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

This got me chuckling for some reason

Some type of way

It makes me feel nostalgic. Inuyasha isn't the best anime/manga. It's serviceable, though.

Having said that, a lot of my best memories are tied to the show. Simple things like sitting in a basement with people my age watching it. People who aren't around anymore. Making friends in part because of the series being a similar interest -- a lot of friends who also aren't around anymore, or even alive.

Life was so different then. I think back on it fondly.

Sango was the first girl I had a crush on, so for better or worse Inuyasha will always hold a special place in my heart

Sango along with Kagura are best girls, I'm sure everyone in this thread can agree on this, yes?

She too.

She was such a graceful and reserved woman (I mean, before her death and all) How on earth did she manage to be reborn as such a brat?

Kill yourself
Every Inuyasha girl>>>>Shit>Kikyou

one of the opening songs is good
thats all I can say

amazing post

What the fuck was so bad about her to warrant her getting such hate? (Other than being a Kagomefag)

Sure she acted like a psycho in the beginning but considering her circumstances wouldn't you?

Sure, but she's also a top qt.

And in the end, isn't that what really matters?

I actually read the mango, I was surprised by how lewd it was compared to the animu.

Was not expecting to see as many boobies as I did.

Suicidal

BEEEEEEEEEEEES

I want to change the world

Inuyasha wasn't my first anime. But it was my first one I watched all the way though and loved.
it really did have too much filler and the ending was bad.

>Older sibling/character is more level headed with a traditional katana
>Younger sibling/MC has a broader sword and is fire headed.

When will this cliche end? Why not make the older one quick to temper with a giant fucking sword.

Are semen demons with big tits really worth it if they'll scream in your ear all day and even pound you to the ground for messing up even slightly?

Think with your brain for once and not your dick.

Kagomeee!

Yeah it's still worth it.

So aesthetically pleasing and nostalgic of a time when I was young and a budding weeb. Thanks for the feels, user.

>You will never be 16 watching Inuyasha at 5am on adult swim.

Shut up Inuyasha, go fight your fag brother instead of browsing Sup Forums

>that one adult swim promo for this series that was just Kagome and Inuyasha shouting each others' names back and forth for 15 seconds

Great time to be alive.

I remember getting tired of Kikyo's shit as a kid. Was that just me not being an adult or is she still a shit?

I liked how everyone except demons and that one guy from Kagome's school had black hair

Where's your motivation?

It makes me hard.

Kikyo got a ton better once you rewatch her and see her die for good.

Same here user...waifu tier over all else for the longest time. But with time all good things come to passee. That said kagome is a fucking hole and that's about it for her.

it reminds me that i never finished it and should really get around to watching it again now that i'm older

>that friend who had Miroku as her husbando

Was she fat?

To this day, I still don't understand why Sango developed feelings for Moroku.

The Chad theory.

So.....Nearly 20 years later and everyone is still sort of ignoring this key issue.

That one Web forum you went to that still makes you cringe when you think of how you used to act on the internet.
If I could go back in time to kill myself I would.

>SQUEEEEE *glomps* >:3

>you know remember all that inuyasha fanart you made.
Somewhere on the internet, my deviant art tier Inuyasha fan fiction pictures are around.

Why does this come as a surprise? Rumiko has never exactly shyed away from LGBT themes, just look at Ranma.

Also it's not just then, Sesshomaru is also implied to be gay.

>Sesshomaru is also implied to be gay.
no he isnt, you dumb fujoshit

>Sesshomaru is also implied to be gay.
Ugh did you even watch the series?

I don't really think he is? He dresses pretty, but that does't make him gay.

>Just look at Ranma.

I can't stop myself from laughing.

Oh yeah.. that new anime by her is still sitting on my queue.

I guess I'll watch it eventually.

Yes, he shows no interest in any women around him, wears furisodes meant for women and eye makeup and has a gay toad and girly little girl as his best friends.

Also he seems to take his daddy issues way too much to heart than any straight guy would.

you are fucking retarded
take off the fujoshit goggles

You do know you get to see her nude a bunch in the manga right?

So you never saw the whole series.

Denying the first born a good inheritance is a taboo in Eastern culture. He felt shamed for his sword(at first)

He also had a interest in kagura.

What other guy in the series wears makeup and dresses up in women's kimonos?

Also he never gave a shit when he saw Kagura naked, a hot bitch like that! He was completely disinterested when any healthy, straight man wouldn't be.

Why are you so against the possibility that Sesshomaru might be user? It's not like it turns the entire series into fujoshit since most of the other males in the series are undeniably straight.

Which chapter?

Why the makeup, women's clothes and questionable company he keeps then?

>Had an interest in Kagura

She had an interest in HIM but he didn't give a fuck when he once saved her from drowning and she was naked. Like he was completely disinterested and Kagura would tempt ANY straight male.

Sesshomaru is a commited lolicon of the highest degree. He knows lolis are to be nurtured into loving waifus, not deflowered for pure banal carnal pleasure.

Literally went to hell and back to protect his loli.

Been a few years since i read it but pretty sure the very first one, but its not exactly uncommon throughout the series

At least you never cosplayed as Inuyasha.

Suffering....I too am there..and I too wish for death.

>Raging feminist Rumiko Takahashi
>Ever drawing a lolicon couple

Yeah no, Rin just taught him the true meaning of friendship and nakama. He sees her as his best friend, he has no interest in women.

He obviously had feelings for her when she died.
The clothes is just anime tier shit, it wasn't entirely uncommon for Eastern nobles to wear some form of makeup.

The company isn't questionable, Jaq is useful because of his daemon knowledge and staff,etc.