Italian man jailed for infecting over 30 women with HIV

An Italian man has been sentenced to 24 years in prison after being found to have infected more than 30 women with the HIV virus.

Valentino Talluto would use social media under the alias "Hearty Style" to meet women whom he would later sleep with, The Guardian reports.

Women at the trial described him as wining and dining them, and claiming to fall in love before convincing them to have unprotected sex.

When the women asked him to wear a condom he would say that he was allergic or had recently been tested for HIV.

Between discovering he was infected with the virus and the trial, Talluto slept with 53 women. The youngest was only 14 and the oldest was 40.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health-news/truvada-is-for-women-too-101314
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/27/man-who-infected-women-with-hiv-jailed-in-rome
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/10/09/knowingly-infecting-others-with-hiv-is-no-longer-a-felony-in-california-advocates-say-it-targeted-sex-workers/?utm_term=.8dbc462f0c0f
foxnews.com/health/2017/10/10/report-knowingly-exposing-others-to-hiv-will-no-longer-be-felony-in-california.html
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More objective proof of the Berberic Italoids being degenerate subhumans.

Obviously he should've gone to California.

>had recently been tested for HIV
Well he's right.

LOL sad but true, they would've let him go here with a slap on the wrist

he should have used truvada. oops;
>warning: this product kills itself inside vaginal walls
k

>24 years in prison

not bad italy, not bad at all

Here he would have got off with a slap on the wrist

In california he would have gotten a medal and a statue decorating how progressive he is.

Wait, I'm supposed to care about cunts on social media? Hahahaha. No.

Why do people with HIV do that? Do people with colds go around coughing on people?

Doing god's work

Unlike a nigger at least he paid for dinner

Contract the AIDS, pay the rates

>paying for dinner like a good beta
Either she pays for herself or she's not worth it.

I will pay for dinner when my cock is dessert

Not worth getting pozzed?

healthline.com/health-news/truvada-is-for-women-too-101314

you are fucking retarded. it works exactly the same for women.

Hail to the Italians. Their laws still hold weight when it comes to infecting other people.

If you are the kind of degenerates that dates women only to get your dicks wet then you are almost as bad as the guy in the OP.

>The youngest was only 14

how can roasties ever recover?

AIDS = best STD desu

He was a white male you fucking Fascist. Death penalty, twice.

>be alpha
>whore gives you HIV
>decide to use your chad moves to extract revenge
>get sent to prison, won't get raped

well you pretty much have to be a degenerate to get HIV in the first place

You obviously have never been to Brazil. The women only go out with men they want to fuck.

Go to any party in Brazil, you can pretty much kiss any girl you want. If you up your game or invite a chick for dinner and she accepts...you gonna be fuckin. Women here are sexual dynamos

Heheh.

>You obviously have never been to Brazil
You say that like its a bad thing. You hues being actual monkeys is nothing new nor is brazilians dicking everything. literally sub poo in loo level

Im starting to believe that AIDS and african migration are gifts from God. Once it really spreads, it will be a shocking redpill that will finally restore family values and the idea of monogamy that the left has been erasing for decades. We will bounce back.

>being this gullible
dumb yuropoors falling for straight up kikery. the family ideals will be cucks like you a minority in your home country being a house husband for a former rejected coal burner as you take care of your wife's half cast son

For the same reason people with previously exploded liver keep drinking vodka and dies becouse of it.

addiction is no good

The doctor said that he was HIV positive that he didn't have the bug

RARE

>every woman is a nigger-loving roastie
cuck memes aren't reality catacuck

you want people scared straight, isn't it simpler to have the degenerates die?

Do not feel sorry for those women at all. You're not supposed to have illicit sex. Your getting an STD is your fault for doing something you shouldn't be doing. Live with the consequences of your choice. I will not shed a single tear for you.

As a faggot, I'm pretty happy about this

>t. virgin

Welcome home, goyim.

>HIV virus
>HIVirus virus
faggot

Better a virgin not going to hell, than a slut miserable with STDs, raising a child with no spouse, and going to hell. Repent before it is too late.

Nice. Sluts deserve nothing else.

>As a result of his actions, another four people contracted the virus on top of the women he directly infected: three men and one baby.

>The male partners of three of the women subsequently contracted the potentially fatal illness, as did the eight-month-old infant of a fourth woman.
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/27/man-who-infected-women-with-hiv-jailed-in-rome

Fucking whores

> Talluto slept with 53 women. The youngest was only 14
Italy wtf?

It is legal
>dai 14 ai 15 anni: viene considerato validamente espresso il consenso, salvo che l'autore dei fatti sia un genitore, anche adottivo, o il di lui convivente, il tutore, ovvero conviva con il minore, o piĆ¹ in generale che egli eserciti un ascendente nei confronti del minore, che quindi gli sia stato affidato per ragioni di cura, educazione, istruzione, vigilanza o custodia;

Shit, what do people get for similar here?

What the fuck does ascendente mean in that context?

Never mind I looked it up, a dude in Canada gave it to 5 women and got 18 years, and the penalty is in exactly the same range. Dunno what you're talking about

It means he must not be an influential person on the child, like a teacher, a tutor, a grandparent or whatever.

Ehh I think this is a poor comparison. It takes a special kind of degenerate to ruin another beings life. As someone who throws back beers like it's nothing I can say I don't wish to cause society any harm. Well, the decent parts anyway.

>I can say I don't wish to cause society any harm
Until the day you run over some pedestrian because you were too drunk.

came here to post this
spbp

What is with the California meme?

AIDs is dying out, and getting infected with it isn't the death sentence it used to be, it's very manageable with modern medicine.

It's also really easy to not get infected if you're not an idiot that agrees to have unprotected sex with someone you barely know.

Californian Gay Kike who is also some kind of high up government cabinet member made it so it's not a felony to lie about having HIV and fucking people.

Only thing wrong about this scenario is intentional infection. Those whores will pay for their sins now.

You must be bullshitting me.

They recently changed it to a misdemeanor, Misdemeanors have a maximum sentence of 12 months.
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/10/09/knowingly-infecting-others-with-hiv-is-no-longer-a-felony-in-california-advocates-say-it-targeted-sex-workers/?utm_term=.8dbc462f0c0f

Pic is of fag that proposed it, he looks like he has HIV himself.

I don't drink and drive you retarded fuck. How does it feel knowing rich pieces of shit can drunkenly crash their Ducati into someones wife and get away with it Italofag?

Fucking stupid retrograde country

>HIV virus.

OOp, I take back what I said. Spotted the VPN.

I think you wanted to quote , he was talking about Cali, I was talking about Canada where the sentence is much higher

None of that is relevant to these european shitholes with unchecked immigration. The healthcare is unsustainable and having sex with complete strangers perfectly acceptable.

This is apparently attractive to Italian women

>This was really God testing the women. if they refused to sleep with him they wouldn't of gotten infected.

Don't you have some BLACKED video to masturbate to? Scio, scio.

>mama mia, I'm a-allergic to condoms
>okay let's do it bareback, stranger

Is that the power of women logic?

It's actually a crime here, punished severely. Can you say that same for every of your states?

>this is what not going to church does to you

"Church women" are the most degenerate women I've ever had sex with.

If you see a crucifix necklace on a woman then you can automatically know that she'll make the most spicy imaginable things to your pee pee

yeah about that...

Mmmmm, roasties with lashing of AIDS cum.

I bet the perp had a hugely expensive watch and/or nice car. Women read these signs and signals and see ((($$$))) potential resources for themselves and offspring. Basically women do think but they do so differently than men. Their women logic is a quest for resources which in other contexts accounts for why they are turncoat traitors on a dime switching sides like in every armed conflict in history the prevailing winning-side men get the chattel (including the remainder women). Regardless of all that, most women are basically whores anyway. They'll blow you for a diet soda and a fiver.

That guy had a lot of fun doing that.

>Does this look like the face of mercy to you

RARE! I seriously thought it is just another meme flag.

This whole thing is gold

>1 night stand with no condom
stupid fucking whores

>The youngest was only 14
>only 14

>tfw the people I despise the most do everything they can to self-destruct
breddy gud timeline desu

>implying there's a single roastie in Cuckifornia without an STD

>Italian
Of course. It was an Italian who dressed as a woman and tried to get on a lifeboat while the Titanic was still just taking on water. A quote from the time said it had set the bar at a new low for infamy.

Rosties BTFO.

This degeneracy will be the end of western civilization.

care to explain? cheers

Tbh i dont care
If a woman is so thot that she has unprotected sex on the first date with an unknown guy, it's their fucking business. He surely has to go to prison for infecting them, but I can't feel sad about it.

Because Californians suck cock all day long, they made it legal for people to have unprotected sex without revealing you have HIV, so that faggots don't have to feel discriminated

dude at least he's facing prison, your commifornia made it legal.
degenerates are everywhere, we punish them, while you made then manage your cultural propaganda (Pedowood)

but your life is hell

>Go to any party in Brazil, you can pretty much kiss any girl you want.
I would love to see this sentence everytime a brazilian posts. kys seriously guys

gonna need sauce on that: too good to be true

>As a result of his actions, another four people contracted the virus on top of the women he directly infected: three men and one baby.

beat me to it

Completely legal in Commiefornia. If you have sex with a 17 year old though it's life in literal or figurative prison (unless you're gay of course).

foxnews.com/health/2017/10/10/report-knowingly-exposing-others-to-hiv-will-no-longer-be-felony-in-california.html

THE CHAD IMMUNODEFICIENCY, THE VIRGIN AUTOIMMUNITY

Consent age is 14 here
So good place to live in

ready to die at your command Boss!

roasties probably deserved it

I can confirm that.

It's now classed as a misdemeanor felony in CL.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

It's not degenerate if they do it with only one man

It sucks that they don't let you pop their cherry but they take one in the ass and one in the mouth all night with no issues whatsoever.