Why do Americans waste hours driving when public transportation is much quicker?

Why do Americans waste hours driving when public transportation is much quicker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cjfTG8DbwA
strawpoll.com/ah2hhrfb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers.

It's called freedom.

>public transportation
>quicker

kek

i take the bus everyday and its always niggers arguing the fare

Public transportation is reliably late in the US. Staff are underpaid, vehicles are in disrepair, and niggers overrun and abuse the system. The US should avoid public transportation until something can be done.

I have like a 10 minute drive to work with light traffic
What makes you think public transit is quicker anywhere but overcrowded cities?

Sprawl. Unless you live in the Northeast everything is too damn far apart.

Public transportation is limited to mostly bigger cities. It is used by many.

/Thread

Niggers and drug addicts on all public transport 24/7 basically.

I'd rather spend 30 minutes in a traffic jam in a metropolis area in my own car, listening to my own music on high and taking it easy, than spend 5 minutes sitting next to a bunch of niggers on welfare on a subway/train/bus.

>when public transportation is much quicker?
But it's not. It takes an hour(including a transfer) on my city bus route to get somewhere I can go in my car in 15 minutes.

Even in the second largest city in my state I had to walk 30 minutes through ditches to even get to a bus stop before I just said fuck it and bought a truck, america is too fucking big and littered with tiny towns where wasting money on funding public transportation is never going to happen

this. especially in the city

>freedom to be stuck in traffic

Have fun I guess...

People do take public transit where it is actually good; like the subway in NYC.

BART (in your picture) is a piece of shit that is delayed half the time because some overstressed programmer jumped on the tracks and killed himself. It's also dirty as fuck and notorious for robberies. It also doesn't take you where you need to go. If you understood how the layout of the SF Bay area you would realize that BART is pretty limited and is not faster driving or taking an Uber a lot of the time. The only advantage is that you don't have to park.

I take BART to work every day, here is a typical day

>miss train by a minute, have to wait 15 min until next one
>standing room only
>crowded train full of irritated commuters and minorities
>trains sometimes reek of piss and have no A/C
>screeching so loud you'll start going deaf
>niggers who jump the turnstiles

When it works it beats driving, and i get to ride for free

Why do Eurofags not realize we don’t live in compacted cookie cutter house cities like they do?

>public transportation is much quicker?
kudos to your dealer

i'd rather spend all day in my own car

I take it to school because I live right next to a station and it's only a few stops away. But it's not always reliable

If you ride public transit you are either a poor eurofag or a stupid cuck

You've obviously never been to America.

are u retard?
>EU

Public transportation is for poor people

t. Not a poor faggot.

>Wait 15 minutes for next one to show up
Lucky, in my city it is 30 minutes to an hour or in some instances because the city is tired of the complaints about being late, at the driver's discretion.

American public transportation is filled with criminals and degenerates
you can risk dying on the road or being mugged and raped on the BART

>BART
t.Sodomite

It's basically a mobile multi purpose unit that, in most, you can store stuff in

>negros
>not on others' schedule
>car is clean and can haul cargo
>get to go where I want when I want
>sprawl requires one anyway

In a word: Freedom

I live in Campbell, it's more suburban conservative than most of the surrounding cities. Still filed with SJW Faggots, and I'm working on building a business so I can move somewhere more affordable where we can travel and have a real life instead of working to keep up with the "Cost of Living" Expenses

Not every city has trains, and you need to have a car if you live in a small town because there isn't any public transportation.

shitskins
crazies
crime
filth

that being said, i still enjoy a ride from time to time. but car is king, car shows you know your way around.

You've never been to America before have you?
There's a few major reasons.
>1. Public transit in America sucks my sweaty nut sack.
>2. Owning your own vehicle gives you a shit ton more freedom, it let's you go where you want, when you want.
>3. Public transit is littered with niggers and homeless people with severe mental illness.
>4. American cities built after the invention of the automobile have been built purely for car travel.
This guy gives a good breakdown. youtube.com/watch?v=-cjfTG8DbwA

I like to have my vehicle. For instance if I go to DC I can park at the metro, pay to park, pay for the ride in, deal with late, overcrowded trains, expose myself to vectors of infection in a country without universal healthcare, and subject myself to a timeline of getting back before the metro closes, which is before music venues shut down should I want to go to a show.

Or I can drive my car an extra 30 minutes, pay about the same to park it (if I'm alone, if I have passengers the metro is more costly because we all have to pay for the ride), I don't have to worry about some plague infested refugee sneezing on me while he begs for change. I do photography, so I can return to my car to drop off my camera, bag, tripod, whatever I have with me. I can stay out until 4 am with no fucks given.

>public transportation
>quicker than anything other than just staying at home and going nowhere
lmao

It's literally faster to walk to work than to take public transport nowadays in my area.
>Buses get stuck in traffic. Chimpout every other day.
>Trains get delayed. Chimpout every other day.
>Also crowds full of unwashed masses. The stench is hard to tolerate.

Guess who causes most of these problems?

>People do take public transit where it is actually good; like the subway in NYC.
Kek, I live in nyc and the subway is awful, kys. Sure it works, and I guess that's what matters most but they really go the extra mile to make it as miserable as possible, especially these past few years. Ask anyone and they'll tell you it's been getting worse and worse with the delays and constant construction.

>Eurocuck whining about US public transportation
>Eurocuck unable to comprehend scale and size
>Eurocuck unable to comprehend freedom of movement

Fpbp

Enjoy your sodomy, I guess..

>t. Never been to America.

Pick a Yourapeen country. Any one.

It's not as big as Texas.

I lived in W Germany for 16 months, and yeah, it's easy to get around there using PT. However, in these parts, the nearest bus stop is 2 miles away. The work place is 28 miles away, and in a different state, and is out in farmland.

You've ever been to farm country? No buses run there, not taxis, and the only trains you see are freight ones.

IF PT was available, it would take me at least 2 hours to get to the work place; whereas, I can drive there in 35 minutes taking my time.

And perhaps you've never noticed just how much air traffic we have here when we need to fly to a different part of the continent.

Learn to Geography.

literally none of your reasons are actually true except for the niggers overrunning the system part

>this thread
>every day
>1 post by this ID
>meme flag

Nigs ruined buses and trains. All they do is destroy

Eurofag OP has never commuted in America.

>When it works it beats driving, and i get to ride for free

Why? How?

I don’t think you understand the breadth of the United States. It’s huge. Third largest country by size and people (China cheats on size).

We all don’t live and work and marry and play in a 3 like radius like you’ve done for generations. Get fucked EU.

>public trasportation
>quicker
AHASHAHAHHAHHASHHSSHSHAHHAHAH

Avoiding niggers at all cost!

>The US should avoid public transportation until something can be done.
Maybe we should subsidize it like we do freeways.

>niggers going to and from work

THIS
/thread

if by work you mean to the next store to rob or to sell some drugs then yes.

one thing you need to know about bludgers is they fucking sleep in
no niggers anywhere at 6-9 in the morning mate ...least not here

I can drive 30 minutes to college and leave when i want. Or i can take the bus which i have to transfer twice and ride for an hour and a half. Public transport sucks ass in america

Excellent question. Have you also noticed that these are "climate change is real" areas to the extreme?

Curious that. Isn't it?

Because our states are the size of your countries.

>take BART
>see smelly homeless people smoking crack
>nobody does or says anything because they don't want to be the guy to mess with the homeless crackheads

such is life

>waste hours driving when public transportation is much quicker?

Because both of these assumptions are blatantly false in 90% of the country.

Public transportation is for inner-city apartment dwellers. In the USA, we live in huge surburban houses with swimming pools. Also, we have excess capital to spend, so we buy comfy cars. Even the ghetto niggers have nice cars. I drive a $68K Ford truck, why the fuck would I want to get on some dingy bus or train?

Europoor's uave no concept whatsoever just how fucking huge the USA really is.

>Be American
>ride the train
>nose gets assailed by the scent of piss,shit and bodily fluids coming together
>try to hold back vomit for the next 1 hour
You tell me eurobro

Trains, trams, subway, buses, and in some cities even ferries are all great ways to get from point A to point B quickly and cheaply, often more so than by personal automobile.
But as pointed out in fewer words than I, racial diversity is a serious concern when using public transport. If you have the choice between being stuck in traffic with a radio and having to sit in a train next to Obonga bogus Washington and his unwashed friend Tyrone Oogabooga who're blaring shitty rap from their shitty phone speakers while riding into the city to sell drugs, chances are you will choose the former if you're not a nigger yourself.

I take the bus into Seattle, it is an express bus that serves commuters who live in the suburburbs and work downtown. Never really had any issue except it being crowded. Most people are middle aged office workers. Since it is basically going straight from wealthy suburb into the city, there isn’t a lot sketchy characters.

However, the moment I take any bus to get around seattle, it becomes sketchy. I am very concerned for the future.

This, basically the USA didn't design its cities very well.

bart is usually similar speed to driving depending on what time of day and destination, but ALWAYS filled with niggers so beware

Translated from Britbong
>Murica isn't wholly enslaved to its leadership yet

this

because nobody can fantasise about your penile attributes when you ride home on the subway. everybody can see your s class and make judgments. if you ride home on subway unless youre naked nobody is going to care about you. strawpoll.com/ah2hhrfb

because americans are too fat to think. All that fat went straight to their heads.