Why are Trump voters such brainwashed drones?

Why are Trump voters such brainwashed drones?

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is always right. You don't have to think or question things. Just trust in Trump.

> What does hillary think about releasing the jfk files?

I know that blindly agreeing with whatever Trump says simplifies my life

>looks at a person's or group's behavior and make a judgement based on it
>brainwashed

Please, tell me more

> Cletus agrees with Daddy Trump
Go shoot up some heroin, you dumb hick

I'd like any of you fat retards to explain football. Go ahead. You can't do it. Piggies.

At least he's making them lose support of niggerball.

The best part is that it has less to do with Trump and more to do with the media trying to slam Trump for his opinions. Nobody gave a fuck till the MSM tried to make a big deal out of it. They get shit on every single time they go against Trump.

>I'd like any of you fat retards to explain football. Go ahead. You can't do it. Piggies.

I can explain football.

I cannot explain how the NFL is such a Drama-fest.

It's like that high maintenance girl that always has drama orbiting around her. Eventually, you've had enough and simply walk away

Yeah! How dare the liberal media report the stuff Trump says and does. They should just focus on Hillary emails.

It's more of the fact that people hate the (((media))) so much that they'll go with it simply because the media is sperging out over it.

This just in! FOX NEWS SCOOP!

Muller has indicted Lying Hillary FOR BEING A TERRIBLE CUNT! Formally the charge will be "illegal possession of all 6 infinity stones". The Islamic Liberal terrorist known as "Sonic the hedgehog" is said to be indicted as well. They will both be arrested Monday on their trip to the "PIZZA PARLOR OF PEDOPHILIA". In other news LORD TRUMP IS THE BEST AT EVERYTHING AND I WOULD GIVE MY FIRST BORN TO BATH IN HIS SHIT! DRINK HIS PISS! MAGA#

This makes me happy, but I never did like sports.

Source please

BECAUSE WE BRAINWASH THEM!!!!!

How dare Trump supporters stick together and be stronger as a team. Damn racist's should split themselves up into easier to dest... errrrr manage groups. Trumps is going to win again because we hate the Democrats and crazy far left types and arrogant spics just that much. So long as he keeps the economy going good and builds that wall he has it in the bag come 2020 faggot

>Players insult their largest fanbase, chimp out over bullshit
>those fans dislike the NFL lecturing them on privilege and social justice
How exactly is this Trump's fault and not the faggots who are constantly agitating?

It was Clintonses who COLLRUDED! Not us! No, not us precious! Hurry Whannity, tweets us REAL NEWS! Hillbo dids it! SHE is wicked- and FALSE!

> muh prototypes
Senate has stated there will be no funds for the wall in the 2018 budget. Get rekt, you white trash poece of shit.

go back to your discord

Wow, what kind of polling agency asks trump voters their views on the NFL hundreds of times over 8 months?

two reasons only

1: they are paid to astroturf, spout coordinated talking points (DAE URANIUM), and stifle dissent
2: they bought into the cult because they are lonely incels, therefore easily manipulable by the cult

see

Sage

EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES A SHILL

kys

Now do the chart with Hillary voters and Comey.

Why are you posting a pic of a eurofag?

> muh antifa boogeyman
Lol you should go back to bitching about mexicans stealing your job, you redneck moron.

Totally the opposite. The media has been self-destructing for going on two years with their Trump hatefest. Why do you think Trump continually eggs them on? Their trust ratings are in the absolute toilet (except among Trump-hate fetishists, naturally).

Then why is trumps approval stuck at 35%? People may hate the media but they by and large view Trump as a joke.

nice discord level coordination
neck yourselves

It's coming juan no matter how many sick kids you toss on the news. The wall is coming and ice is putting you animals back in your containment country MAGA la raza shitskin

> muh shills
Not my fault you were too stupid to get into college so you bought into a cult.
Enjoy your dead end job and blaming the jews for.never getting pussy...I mean "white genocide"

Trump's ratings are higher today than they were on election day, genius. And higher than either the republican or democratic party's ratings.

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating

you can deny it all you want but you morons stand out like a sore thumb, especially when you brag about going to college

The low rating is from 2015. Look at your own chart, you fucking idiot. He was at 45 on election day and you see a slow decline to the 38% he is at today.
This is the typical bullshit you see from the "I dont need an education" crowd

>proud of going to an institution of learning where they don’t even teach Aristotle anymore
How stupid can you be?
Wait a minute, do I detect a certain gaming app running the background?? user...you’re a shill aren’t you?

>61% disapproval on election day
>still get elected
>approval ratings matter

Err, 57. mybad.

>DURRR NUMBERS R HARD

> bragging about going to college
Its not even a big achievement. The fact you think it is shows how backwards you are.
What do you make, like $10 an hour flipping burgers? I would say you were from the midwest or south but I assume if that were the case you would have sold your laptop or phone to buy some smack and wouldnt be able to post.

Go back to discord faggot

you thought it was a big enough achievement to brag about it lmao
you're a fucking brainlet

I can agree, its not a big achievement. Even i have a bachelors in biochemistry. So why do you think having a degree makes you anything special?

Numbers are racist.

The NFL has always been cancer, sports are what politician use to distract the public from the important issues.
Go watch the circus for all I care.

There is a long running survey how Trump voters view the NFL?!

>brainwashed
Ummmm sweetie, the NFL lost when it bet against Trump.

You're the brainwashed one. Now, go, please fucking watch some NFL even though you libtards hate it, gotta keep them numbers up.

It's an online survey paid for by the NFL, some idiot online survey place probably shows banner ads mainly to boomers and this is what they get.

>finally an anti PC president!!1
>Better say the right words and stand the right way or you need to lose your JOB!
>MAGA
>MAGA
>FUCK MY ASS
>MAGA

This has all taken far less time to flip on it's head than I originally expected.

Yes, cause allowing jewish owned corporations to divide the nation is just so fucking brilliant.

>intentionally disrespecting the anthem
>expecting people who pay to watch eggball to tolerate it
>waahhhhh the president shouldn't call out unpatriotic, anti-white niggers
go cry more you dumb baby, the NFL is finished and the owners can't even stop their inmates from being chimps

>divide the nation
tickets went from over a hundred bucks to ten bucks, the nation is united with trump against the evil NFL

I'm not expecting anyone to tolerate it, and I'm not expecting anyone to admit to their hypocricy if they bought into the fat retard on the grounds he was going to strengthen freedom of speech. I think you're a fucking idiot who cares more about being one tribes bottom bitch rather than defending his own rights so the least I'll do is laugh in your face while you clamor in denial.

How is Trump speaking weakening freedom of speech?

You don't have to support a business which goes against your interests, and the football fans have spoken.

What I want to know is why lefty cuck shills think Trump shouldn't have freedom of speech? You can never seem to articulate why a nigger can kneel but Trump can't complain about it.

They're not and that's the problem (((you))) have with it.

>tfw I believed my fellow liberals that Trump was a crypto Fascist

>mfw he turned out to just be a populist 80's democrat

Tbf, a populist 80s democrat is kinda what is needed right now.

But I was told he was Fascism

I'll be more specific. If you think it is bad when an SJW tries to get someone fired over something they say but you don't think it's bad when Trump does the same, you are being a hypocrite.

Mad that someone is bragging about getting an education.

Lmaooooo fucking morons.

Aren't you the ones obsessed with celebrity culture and vapid entertainment?

Nah we've adopted the tactics ourselves because they're effective and the SJWs have no way to fight them.

This is just about getting our way now. We're done trying to play fair. Interesting that (((they))) never developed an immunity against their own tactics, they've unleashed a virus which will destroy them.

They lack critical thinking skills.

So you see Trump the same way Muslims see Muhammad? Just saiyan

>We've all gotta contract AIDs! Their worst aspects are their strengths!
>Come fuck me in the ass so I'm not disadvantaged!

You think you're the momentum but your just the log in the road.

>NFL
>Trump supporters are to blame

The question you should be asking:
>Why am I a fucking idiot?

The NFL, ESPN and MSM did this to their dumbass selves.

Colin Kaepernick made a PR nightmare for himself because that is all dumbass niggers who play football know how to do. Well that and commit felonies and give each other concussions and CTE.

this process involves identifying our friends and our foes.

If we were brainwashed drones Jeb! would be president right now.

>NFL does stupid shit
>viewed less favorably
>blumph and his rural and suburban retards
I barely gave a shit, but when the NFL commissioner releases a public statement admonishing the president of the US for not being respectful enough toward the NFL I had an into the trash they go moment.

thats a good one.
somehow i remember the colbert show where the audience had to be schooled when to clap and hoot and holler and where to boo. when he said that comey is fired. now he is the martyr.

>he thinks approval percentages and polls are real

lets be specific. retarded nfl players are staging a protest based on false pretenses during the only 2 minutes dedicated to honoring the country and flag. people have the right to not like it and not support the temper tantrums of millionaires who are paranoid and take a handful of incredibly rare unjustified police shootings and extrapolate that to represent the entire country.