My Hero Academia

I've come to the scientific conclusion that kicks really are cooler than punching

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PhO4aqPSKn8?t=40s
youtube.com/watch?v=uq7Xg6wiC34
exhentai.org/g/965560/d81043ab4f/
exhentai.org/g/974096/fb52a01977/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I disagree

>Every side character in Class A-1 is immobilized
>Except Kaminari

HOLY FUCK GUYS IT'S HAPPENING.

Next chapter.

HORI STOP
MY DICK CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH

I am not really feeling this theory so much any more

She's never coming back is she?

nothing wrong with this.

So any idea on what is this shiketsu's guy quirk? I mean he turned Kirishima into a meat ball or something but what does it actually do?

The theory is literally the only thing saving Kaminari's character, since he'll just be a side character that's only good for SOL moments without it. The guy was giving 2 off-screen training arcs to improve his "retardation" backlash of his quirk, but never even mentioned any improvement or ways to overcome this.

>I mean he turned Kirishima into a meat ball or something but what does it actually do?

You just answered your own question.

Given the hand-looking power I'd say it's turning things into soft clay, or something more abstract like remodeling.

That joke quirk is wasted, imagine how insanely broken it would be on someone funny, like Richard Pryor.

Whatever it is, his quirk is way too creepy for me.

Based on what data?

It's simple really, you have hitmonchan who punches and hitmonlee who kicks. Bruce Lee is cooler than Jackie Chan unless of course stools or step ladders are involved but that ends up with Chan doing work with his legs therefore kicks > punches.

I feel like there's more variety of poses for kicks than for punches.

>Ms Joke just dumps all her hero money into drugs because an existence where nobody takes her seriously is killing her inside

Let's ask the real questions. Where does her gas come from?

Goo girl = Togo
Wind dude = #1 Endeavor fanboy

Anything else I'm missing?

Agreed

I knew that as soon as I saw Sanji fight.

The "hate Ochako" meme is over nigger. The fact that Nips don't like her proves they have shit tastes, and she is one of the better girls.

>Nips don't like her
>500 landwhale fujos in a obscure fansite shitpost on Sup Forums by a fujo is a representative of fans of a series that have sold over 200 thousand copies in Japan per volume.
>they can't ever muster up enough votes together to compare with the last official BnHA top 20 character votes.

Try not to get shitpost to death, newfag.

>Other-school girl is the impersonation quirk
>Not himiko
I'm legitimately pretty bummed

Only about 30 of them voted for Ochako though.
The fujos I meant.

>kicks really are cooler than punching

Why not mix kicks and knees with grapples? Hands and arms are made for grabbing, after all.

Grappling is not flashy enough for conventional shonen (especially as MC's style).
Knees are not honoraburu.

Tell me about Shiketsu girl, why does she wear the slime?

>Defending your point still

I mean this because I genuinely care, go outside

There's a reason Kamen Rider always ends with a kick.

He reduced their volume somehow to fit in his hand

She's the character that's always crying in private. She is probably barren too so her suggestion for starting a family is an inside joke only she gets

He'll do to Baku what Baku did to him when he gave his own money to Kiriahima but messed with Kaminari and fuck his ass offscreen.

Tell me about Shiketsu Girl, why does she disrespect her prestigious school by not wearing the Hat?

>fighting with hands
>2016

So... she's Himiko, right?

Definetly not.

>all that subtle foreshadowing

No ;^)

If she got the blood of the slimegirl from off screen between that and Uraraka's blood sample she could turn into both if that's her quirk.

And that weird panel where she drew blood on Deku by scratching him. That's just strange.

Wanting another villain getting into the hero's facilities for the third damn time isn't good

>Class A Twin Stars
Civil War arc when?

She'll get punished by her classmates.

:3

I can see Deku being a source of inspiration, but other than Kirishima, Bakugo doesn't seem to have any influence on anyone.

Deku doesn't have any followers either, just Uravity that wants to fuck him.

You're wrong. He's also inspired Iisa, Todoroki, Fumikage, Mineta, Tsuyu and others. Everybody respects him and follows his lead when he shouts out strategies.

Found the Bakugou hater #1

Aizawa just talked about it right now, his attitude is infectious, even to Deku

Read the manga.

>and follows his lead
This is bullshit. Aizawa never talked about leading, he talked about the zeal that they spread among classmates.

No no, slimegirl is her true identity. She disguised herself as Toga earlier, then used the blood sample she got during that time to turn into Ochako just now.

Translation ?

youtu.be/PhO4aqPSKn8?t=40s

IRL it holds true

Always has been the case for Japanese heroes

My partner.

Do not rape, villains.

Kicking doesn't get enough credit.

Really glad Deku's made it his style

The scene is Kamui Wood visiting Mt Lady at the hospital after the Kamino arc. Mt Lady is mortified at being seen without her make-up and stylised hair. Kamui responded that what he sees is an image of a worthy hero and she should not be ashamed

reminder that Pony is a horsefucker tribute

It is.

However, very rarely does it actually gets presented as brilliantly as this
youtube.com/watch?v=uq7Xg6wiC34

..and?

Remember, do not stick it in crazy. It's in the Villainous Vixen chapter of Heroics 101.

I'd fuck that horse. Just saying.

>>Remember, do not stick it in crazy.
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

>exhentai.org/g/965560/d81043ab4f/
Oh my

And it looks like someone's prayer has been answered. Though it's just a sample.
exhentai.org/g/974096/fb52a01977/

Reminder that she carried Mantis-man singlehandedly during the cavalry battle.

So you want to cum inside Pony Tsunotori? Is that what you're saying?

So what's over enthusiastic hat man problem?

Why did he shut up when Todoroki entered the joint?

Of course she excelled at the cavalry event; she's a literal horse

>explosions
>zero-g
>fire and ice
>you're a horse
How did she even get through the exam?

I bet the horns fire a particle beam from the middle.

Her Quirk is named 'Horn Cannon', whatever it does being a human pony seems more like a secondary mutation ala shadowbird.

Also she was strong enough to gallop around while carrying a taller teenage boy on her back so she seems pretty good athletics-wise

H O L Y

>no make-up

Huuuuuuge.

Stop getting mad at chinese cartoons

She's such a sad existence.

>Men will always lust after body only as no one in their right mind wants to take care of an invisible child

>She tries to tell the guy she is with that she's already 9 months pregnant.
>Guy won't take responsibility because he can't see it and believes that she is lying.
Sad to be her indeed.

>She'll never turn visible
>She'll never get spotlight
>She'll forever remain as a meme side character

fucking hell user, that's dark

If you think about it, she was the perfect victim for AFO's quirk stealing shit as she'd finally be visible.

シンリンカムイ+Mt. レディ オールマイトVS.オール・フォ・ワン後/Shinrin Samui + Mt. Lady ・After All-Might vs. All For One

おお/Oh.

目が覚めたか、Mt.レディ/So you’ve awoken, Mt. Lady?

ここは…/Where are…

病院だ。まだ安静にしておいた方がいいぞ/The hospital. It’d be best for you to keep on resting.

何をそんなに気にしてるんだ/What’s gotten you so worried?

(ギャアアア)今ノーメイクッ髪ッボロボロッ/(Gyaaaah!) I don’t have any make-up on, right now! And my hair’s a mess!

気にするわこんなみっともない姿!!!/Of course I’d be worried about looking so shameful!!!

ヒーローとしての責務を立派に果たそうとした姿だ。/You look like someone who has commited a splendid amount of effort towards accomplishing your heroic duties.

何も恥じることはない/There’s nothing for you to be ashamed of.

…………どうも/…………Thanks.

そもそも運ばれた時はもっとボロボロ/In the first place, your hair was even messier when I brought you here.

>no one in their right mind

Bakugou is an inspiration because he ain't a bitch no matter what. His battle sense is also respectable

Rate Uraraka's dress.

They follow his lead all the time though.

I wonder why tetsu and big hands aren't being considered for a class upgrade. Actually, what about thorn girl?

And braindead. Thats fun.

>Ochako's rivals are all girls (she will inevitably fight Slime Girl and Toga), she is doomed to chick fights for the rest of the manga
RIP Ochako

The fuck are you talking about? They are in the hero class, they can't get upgraded from that. Class A and B are the fucking same thing.

Ragdoll got better from her potato state, speedreader-kun.

cute/10

>we still don't know invisible girl's real Perk
HORIKOSHIIIIIIIIII

>being a jobber

The most ironic is that PURORESU (japanese pro wrestling) is widely recognized as the "stiffest" in the world. In which Elbows and Knees are the most brutal strikes...

Well fudge. Now I'm terrified of an AfO with invisibility.

The dress is fine but those boots and gloves are horrendous