All is backwards

the arrests on Monday and the JFK stuff are happening to hide the passing of a rogue group that don't adhere to interstellar law. They don't give af who sees them, it's trivial to them.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/mystery-space-object-may-first-confirmed-interstellar-visitor/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8sayb5D7w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.
>Don't let the shills slide the real happening.
>Ayy LMAO.

i hope they flip us off on the way by

SLIDE
T
H
R
E
A
D

Pedos worldwide on suicide watch

“To hide”

“Don’t give af if they are seen”

Attention shills - the only thing that could possibly be big enough to eclipse Mondays happening would be a fappening. Run it all the way up the flagpole to your bosses and get leaking.

Yes lets see someone hot this time though ok?

it literally came and went

if it was ayys, they didn't give a shit about us

CIANIGGERS BTFO OF SOL

Why do you primitive screwheads have to shit up interesting science news with your stupid Greys fetish?

The object originates from Vega
Discovered mere weeks after Vegas
It has broken the window into the universe
Much like when Stephen slipped the Paddock
and opened a window to hell
Heaven's Upside Down-
Paradise is lost
Vega - The Star of Judgement
Vega - The Handle of Orpheus' Lyre

KING FELIX judges
KING FELIX rises
Christ is in the Temple
Christ is in the Temple
Christ is playing golf

"It Feels Like Someone Has Opened a Window Into Hell"

>tfw the deep state is so scared they're pulling blue beam on us

Try it at this point. I dare you assholes. You have lost. Babylon is done.

Watch the tom delonge episode of Joe Rogan podcast

Such is the bread, of an everyday life, from morning to noon, to the shadowless night.
Sushi's comped fellas, get in.
There's a black glass pyramid at the heart
of the great glass sea
Remember Tokyo 3?
Remember NERV-2?
Groom Lake
Grooming lake
I think I know what's going on
The Man Who Fell to Earth
The Man who knew too much
Altair and Vega 7th of 7
In the Villa of Ormin
Stands a Solitary Candle
At the Center of it all
at the center of it all
your eyes

>don't give af who sees them
Interstellar camarilla when?

Other way around my man, the incredibly vague articles about the "mysterious space object" are sensationalist bullshit designed to distract conspiracy minded who might actually do some digging from the JFK files.

ayy lmao

are you playing with google's mongolian translator again?

Look up Tom's "cargo cult" theory. He had his mind made up long before he met any spooks. He is nothing more than a useful idiot to push their narrative.

yeah pretty much.

>useful idiot to push their narrative.
>useful
He wasn't very convincing during his interviews.

Who's left? Unless they unload all the dirty analogue shit from the 80s and 90s Hollywood filth archives that never made it onto Harvey's phone.

Classic Fapp! Vintage Vagine! Retro Roast!!

I see what you did there.

you should try Maori...

If you believe anything that cunt says you really have down syndrome. That whole podcast was so cringe. The only good part was when Tom took his headphones off and Joe was whispering to Young Jaime about how bs it was

Yeah - well if that asshole Jar Jar Binks is involved then its storm time:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8sayb5D7w

Everything Tom said could be backed up by research and was during the podcast.

Backed up by research he couldn't talk about which was backed up by people he couldn't talk about. Id be happy to believe him but he really came across as a liar. I did find that piece of metal part interesting though

If it doesn't do anything, i.e., slow its role so it can get into solar orbit, it's a biggish rock moving through space.

Or a generation ship out of fuel or damaged or a long dead AYYY vessel.

It's probably bullshit. There's possibly thousands of vessels passing through this system a year. This is just gonna be some bluebeam shit cause they can't get the actual ayys to come over. They don't take the jew masters of earth very seriously. I bet by 2021 there'll be a war between US/Nazi led axis against the greys and jews

>Tom's "cargo cult" theory
fuck that was pretty interesting good post user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult

Todays Sup Forums special is tinfoil hats buy 2 for £2 or £1 each. Roll up roll up.

Sup Forums here

Don't forget AMD's Vega Machine Intelligence GPGPU.

not all of it but enough to satisfy me to an extent. I do get the feeling he's being a useful idiot for the gov. I'm really torn because he's confirmed to be in regular contact with high level government and military officials, he's clearly put in a lot of time researching and learning, but then he shows that he's highly susceptable to buying into bullshit like we saw with the experimental craft that was so obviously cgi. I really do hope it's all legit

And they are fueled by star plasma.

Obey the Cube Mortal!

>Lisa Su confirmed intergalacticspace baroness who plans to breed with superior white male populus