Danganronpa 3

3 eps left for each arc

Despair hen has two. Last ep is a special

Chiaki dies next week

More than enough episodes to finish the burial for the series.

Except Kodaka confirmed that Despair has 12 episodes.

Welp.

reposting

BAD TOUCH

Is this the new GUN meme?

What happened with Izuru? Why did he let Yukizome go? Was that last scene even reality?
Why are they just using Izuru as another plot device for Skanko?

Actually had to skip forward past this scene once the needles came into play, the sound they were making plus Chisa's reaction was a surprisingly fucked up combination that I wasn't expecting based on the way the rest of the show has been going.

>inb4 chisa is actually a good guy and mukuro failed cause she was holding the notebook upside down or something

Man, singing, knifeplay, and now lobotomy? Hows she this multi-talented?

you know why

Why didn't Junko get her neurologist boyfriend to do this? This arc has just been shitting on DR0 this whole time.

if he sees junko is okay with letting someone leave, he doesn't do anything

also he clearly saw yukizome lobotomized so he knows she's junko's "ally"

that last scene was reality

izuru has always been a plot device, in all honesty

Because DR0 hasnt happened yet

you didn't miss anything except cringe, you're fine

sooo
he's just her bitch?
pretty fucking pathetic for someone who's supposed to be the world's hope

So did this episode kill all the Mukurofags? It's clear at this point that Mukuro got what she deserved; in fact she got off lightly. She should have been raped and tortured instead of dying instantly.
And to think people were saying she should win the Naegibowl. If Kirigiri x Naegi weren't already confirmed from this week's Future episode then Mukuro being the trashiest girl in the series sure does.

I think that Chisa definitely initiated the game in Future. If you go back to the first episode at the scene where the sleeping gas appears, you'll notice that the door to the room is closed and there are mutliple capsules.
Everyone except Chisa was wearing tight clothing and couldn't have hid them all (Juzo also wore a big coat, but he was beating up manlet), and they couldn't have come from outside the room since the door was closed. Chisa was hiding them in her lab coat and then walked to the corner of the room over by the phone where would nobody would see her toss them out.

she will be fine, right ?

Hes not really her bitch. He just wants to see something interesting.

Aoi's the traitor.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Using the normies as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
They're still here, my friend.

And he's letting himself become someone's bitch to do that. Why doesn't he do it himself?

Kirigiri is fucking dead. Naegi will die alone.

>But muh Cure W
We have no idea what that shit does, if it works, or even if she took it.

I love her even more now.

Because it would be "boring".

Really he's just a terrible character.

Why should he? Junko promised him something that would cure his boredom so hes just waiting for her to deliver and isnt going to get in the way of her plan.

What did they mean by this?

>tsumaranai
what did he mean by this

Kirigiri is alive, if she wasn't there wouldn't be so many clues she is alive, literally everything points to it. She is probably just faking her death or taking a really heavy nap.
Also, there's no way kirigiri would just lay down and die, even for Naegi. She would personally find the mastermind and kill them before it got to the 4th time. There's no way this isn't part of her trap to expose the mastermind.

If all the shitty fucking DR2 kids get off scott free because of BRAINWASHING, then so does Mukuro because she spent almost her entire life being influenced and manipulated by Junko.

Junko is to blame.

This whole "analyst" shit is what made it fucking stupid for me. You can analyze hope but not despair? You have to wait for Junko to execute some apocalypse scheme without not being able to analyze how it would go down yourself?

what did he mean by this?

>be me
>always laughed at people with waifu obsession
>play DR
>felt bad for mukuro when the truth was revealed
>read DRIF
>feel worse for mukuro
>ended up making a folder dedicted to saving mukuro and naekusaba pics
>read and wrote mukuro fanfictions because of what little canonical mukuro there was
>mukuro shows up in DR3
>hype levels at maximum
>mfw Mukuro's personality and actions in DR3

I get why its called Despair now. Because they took my waifu, the best girl, and made her complete scum.

つまらない 

Think of him as just some guy who can predict most outcomes, but not all. So the more chaotic the plan, the less he can predict it.

What a madman

How will that fucking work then? An entire episode on jabberwock? No way the series could end before DR1 chronologically.

Are you sure he meant that the VA special counts as an episode?

What did he mean by this?

You obviously didnt read 0 and realize she was always like this before she spent a year in Hopes Peak with her class.

amazing how everyone hated Juzo initially, and then became one of the most based characters in the entire series

Mukuro was never brainwashed. She's a Despair sister doing this because she wants to and is just as bad as Junko, sharing the blame. Maybe worse since she probably killed more people than Junko, although she's not the brains behind anything, just the dumb muscle.

>juzo
>most based
>not impostor

Man, why did Kodaka shit all over the place with this shitty brainwashing thing. Like, the class should've been on the brink of collapsing since the little sister accident, but no they're still great friends and Junko didn't tamper with them at all, she just shows them a fucking video

Fucking Kodaka

It's the power of memes, comradery and Juzoboys, my friend. We believed where others wouldn't believe and now we're at the top, whereas we started at the bottom!

Juzo failed to protect her smile.

worst thing she does in zero is beat madarai up and she has that cute scene where she saves naegi. she's still a sympathetic character in 0 because even the pic you posted shows that she is only the way she is due to junko's abuse/influence. but her actions are far more unforgivable in DR3 so its much harder to sympathize with her.

Mukuro dies horribly and most of the DR2 cast are braindead and the survivors have to live with what they've done and are about to get fucked by the FF.

>Mukuro was never brainwashed

An entire lifetime of being with Junko would fuck you up more than you can comprehend.

Get over it fag. She was just brainwashed in a different way

Can I have the template?

>What happened with Izuru?
He didnt do anything.

>Why did he let Yukizome go?
Not like he was going to stop her.

>Why are they just using Izuru as another plot device for Skanko?
You're going to eat Hinanami and you're going to like it. They'll be reunited on jabberwock and have 5 kids.

why was izuru able to express his own opinions in chapter 0 yet has been reduced to a meme despair arc

oh wait. that's all of 77-b.

meh i was expecting something like killing the vidya girl and then they falling to despair

The whole thing about it though is that despair causes unpredictable situations.

Junko actually delivered for Izuru when the headless kid shot him.

I hate it

Stop posting this every 5 minutes, dude.

naegi's about to get fucked

It's the freaking OP of this thread user...

but really, why?

no senpai I just watched the episode, was avoiding the threads before for spoilers

AAaaaahhhh....

bait...right?

Admittedly, watching yourself be lobotmized while feeling yourself get lobotmized would be like an out of body experience. What if you end up getting a fetish for people digging around your brain?

Is anyone else having trouble editing the images onto the screens?
I cant just rotate the images on to fit I need to distort it but I dont know how via paint. I tried using paint.net but the interface is fucking me up.help.

Other than the bottle (which could mean anything), what points to it? Her NG code on her bracelet is lit up, her face is half purple and she has a bloody eye, and nobody notices her breathing.

I'm pretty sure it's bait. Everyone knows Hajizuru is also the SHSL Fertile Fucker so he'd get at least 20 kids with the blob.

They are still going to remember the shit they done and people arent as forgiving as Naegi.

i'm surprised at how much development they've given him. i thought he was going to be another akane. i want to give him a hug.

>Izuru will never do anything
>His entire characters actions consist of putting a disc in a computer

What part of any of my answer is bait. Izuru doesnt do anything and it's not like he would have stopped hopeman from shooting Junko.

And they are pandering Hinanami hard as fuck.

don't forget his glorious, meme-tier one minute appearance in drae

He pushed a kid with glasses and put some flowers in a glass jar.

You know what I find funny and sad

The English VA in the games slowly went from horrid (dr1) decent (dr2) actually quite good (AE) then in the new anime the English VA went right back to shit

That's why english dubs are so shit. They're so inconsistent.

>>What happened with Izuru?
>He didnt do anything.
>>Why did he let Yukizome go?
>Not like he was going to stop her.
Quote me on this if i'm wrong but, i'm pretty sure that's not Yukizome, everyone is. everyone with eyes is.

>hyped up the character
>the character ended up doing almost nothing

Why? Was it supposed to be some kind of meta-despair?

That's practically what's best for him. If some OP character starts appearing too much it would get boring, like how overbearing Junko is lately.
Izuru works best as a meme tier character who only appear for several minutes before vanishing.

The dub of this anime is hilarious though my friend. It's so bad that it's good just by the comedic factor behind it.

>Tfw got a shameful boner during the torture scene

>1's dub
>horrid

Suck a dick kid, besides maybe Sakura and Byakuya occasionally, 1's was fine.

It can't be Junko because she's outside in the "parade" about to btfo our boy Juzo.

>Quote me on this if i'm wrong but, i'm pretty sure that's not Yukizome, everyone is. everyone with eyes is.
What the fuck am I reading? Is this another Junkotard thinking it's Junko instead of Chisa despite Junko literally being in front of Juzo? Are Junkofags really this deluded?

I don't watch dubs, but I thought game dubs are usually worse than anime dubs. Wonder why DR3's is apparently so shit.

I'm conflicted. She's scum, but everything she did before is still there. I still like her, and truthfully I'm hoping we get to see her growing a conscience, which she clearly has to some degree in the side fics.

I know its just sad that if the same growth in VA quality we had from dr1 to dr2 or dr2 to AE it would have been a great dub

But nope its just shit

>People actually thought Izuru did something as a despair.
>People in this thread think he has a kill count higher than 0.
>Glasses fag doesnt count.

Chiaki will live and while the rest of the DR2s live with knowing they killed millions he just has to admit becoming Izuru was kind of dumb.

I dont have the pic but imagine I posted a picture of Izuru doing Hajime's guitar pose.

Naegi better do something badass next episode.

I'm just having a laugh at it in all honesty. I can't take it serious and the voice acting has become some parody at this point. Some of the lines like "go get them big guy" or Juzo being literally Squall Leonheart from FFVIII is just priceless, my friend.

He just likes to stand around and think about how boring everything is.

I agree that that is Chisa but Junko should be done with Juzo by the time Nanami reawakens.

Mitarai is going to steal the spotlight as the MC. Just watch.

Yeah. Kirigiri will need a good distraction.

Like fugging Kirigiri-san's cold corpse while Mitarai watches?

but but .... he did take care of his hair