Gay Hating Evangelical Christians BTFO in Pheoenix

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/10/26/court-phoenix-wedding-invitation-designers-must-serve-lgbt-customers/801354001/

A Maricopa County Superior Court judge has quashed a local wedding shop's attempt to override a Phoenix ordinance that protects lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people from discrimination.

Joanna Duka and Breanna Koski, owners of Brush & Nib Studio and self-described evangelical Christians, create invitations and other handmade artwork for weddings and events.

They filed a lawsuit against Phoenix in May 2016 challenging the part of the city's nondiscrimination ordinance that prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation.

Their suit alleges the city's ordinance would compel them to create invitations or artwork for same-sex couples, which would conflict with their religious belief that marriage is between one man and one woman andviolate their freedoms of speech and religion.

No gay couple has requested the studio's services and no one has filed a complaint against the artists with the city.

This week, Judge Karen Mullins delivered a second legal blow to Duka and Koski, rejecting all of their arguments and confirming that the Phoenix ordinance does not violate Arizona's free speech and free exercise of religion laws.

Mullins also denied an earlier request to prevent Phoenix from enforcing the ordinance.

"The city considers this another victory that confirms Phoenix’s non-discrimination ordinance is legal and valid," city spokeswoman Julie Watters said in a statement. "The Maricopa County Superior Court has again ruled in favor of Phoenix’s non-discrimination ordinance that protects the rights of all residents."

>AZ
Lmao, have fun Cameron

bump

muh genitals and fiat money

>protects the rights of all citizens
>doesn't protect the rights of business owners not to involve themselves with events they're against
What did liberal retards mean by this?

>we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
>except the gays
How does this work?

The feathers are nice, but that horse's ass needs some work.

Nice cake!

>What did liberal retards mean by this?
"You WILL comply with our plans for you".

bump

>doesn't protect the rights of business owners not to involve themselves with events they're against

see

>protects the rights of ALL citizens

Everyone is treated equally.
If they are not infringing your rights by smashing your business, you have no fucking reason to refuse them business because youre fucking profiling on whatever fucking nonsense reason youre making up.

Your religion doesnt fucking mean anything.
Get that through your fucking thick head you dumb fucking faggot or get the fuck out of my country.

I allow to you to be a nigger.
All you want.
and I get to laugh at your fucking face.
But youre not allowed to be a nigger to me you oppressive fascist commie religious zealot fuck.
Go hang yourself and meet your god and suck his dick if you want it so bad.

read a book mother fucker

Can business owners really refuse service to anyone?

Under federal anti-discrimination laws, businesses can refuse service to any person for any reason, unless the business is discriminating against a protected class.

At the national level, protected classes include:

Race or color
National origin or citizenship status
Religion or creed
Sex
Disability, pregnancy, or genetic information
Veteran status
Some states, like California, have more protected classes than the federal baseline. In addition to the above factors, California adds:

Marital status
Sexual orientation or gender identity
Medical condition, or AIDS/HIV status
Military or veteran status
Political affiliations or activities
Status as a victim of domestic violence, assault, or stalking
Contact your state attorney general or consult a lawyer for details on how your state handles its particular antidiscrimination law.

bump

>government forcing them to work against their will

Anyone have a guess what that's called?

Equality. Wake me up when I can legally refuse to serve Christians.

Is left-wing social media going to get multi-million dollar cucked by their own laws eventually?

No, because they shape the laws to their benefit. This madness stops when the money does.

Facebook lacks a public storefront. members only businesses, online and in real life, are allowed to discriminate. If Costco said no gays allowed, they could do that.

So did they delay the wedding in order to sue, or did they plan ahead for a year long lawsuit in the schedule?

There was no wedding. This was a pre-emptive challenge by the anti-gay business.

How is that equal at all?

>Deny doing cakes for a gay wedding
You deny working for an event you do not support
>Deny doing cakes for a Christian
You deny working for a person you do not support do to their identity. This would be akin to rejecting to work for gay people on grounds of being gay.

Surely you understand what we're even talking about,

>The city considers this another victory that confirms Phoenix’s non-discrimination ordinance is legal and valid
I can get with this logic. All we need is a single judge in some shithole county to rule owning niggers is legal again.

>>the free market is being torn down by rainbow flags under the banner of civil rights. what can go wrong? equality for all?

wew lads, take it down a notch on the daily dilation. really can't find a gay cake decorator, gotta harass the normies for giggles? beware, the crusaders will not stand by for long.

sage

Repent. Healing and new life through Christ Jesus. Get out while you can. Either way, Sodom burns.

Then go make conservacuck a religion faggot and shutup

These gay wedding cake things are such a mixed bag to me. On the one hand, I wish people wouldn't even try to refuse service to gays. On the other, I hate compelling people against their conscience, and it doesn't seem like a good way to achieve tolerance.

Only Communists disagree.

Go make a faggot-only cake shop and shut up ;^)

In regards to the gay wedding cakes; why would you pay someone who hates you to make food for you? If I were them I would put spit, and snot and piss and any other horrible disgusting thing I could think of that wouldn't make them sick or affect the taste.

It's interesting in this case because it's not simply goods, they will be legally forced to provide art.

Take your business elsewhere or bake your own cake, then. Ah, but no. Gotta' have Big Brother destroy a business, instead.

except it would be breaking the fucking law in the same fucking way you stupid fuck
you just switched it around

youre the reason why america scores so low in education testing
you literally fail the morning it to wake up as nighttime is to ... question.

If you want to talk about cultural marxism, talk about cultural marxism. If you want to talk about communists, talk about communists. Using it as a blind label just makes you bigoted and dumb. Your point isn't made, whatever you thought it was. Three words wasn't enough.

In this case, it's kind of especially dumb. A hardcore capitalist could think anti-discrimination legislation was a good idea in order to make people more like good capitalists.

Were they making same sex invitations for straight people?

Screw the LGBT agenda

We need to rise up and squash it

Made mode

Fine, civil rights was a capitalist conspiracy. That's technically more accurate, but it's morally wrong to pretend they were well-intentioned because viewpoint was never added as a protected class.

You aren't allowed to refuse service based on sexuality dumb cunt. They'd get in trouble for denying somebody for being straight too.

This is some new level of bullshit. How can you compel the artist to create something he don't like? Congratulations, leftists, you outnazied themselfs

Don't mention screwing around the LGBTWTFBBQ crowd, though. They get excited and have to be pushed back with the fire hose.

*yourself

It's not working for an event you do not support, it's selling a product. Do you accuse somebody of working for a school shooting if they sell guns to somebody who ends up using them?

I would imagine they would force you to make the cake, drag your business through the mud, ruining your business and identity forever by showing what an anti-american and awful human being you are for public display for everyone to know and see whenever someone looks up your business and then they'd just throw the cake in the dumpster outside and take a selfie.

t. Daddy issues

Every single person who has refused to serve gay weddings has made more from online donations than fines. The ONLY business that "shut down" from this was a bakery that prefers to do business from home now to avoid public accommodations laws. Nobody has been put out of business by this. Gay people did not sue these people, this is Christians suing for the right to discriminate against sexual minorities. We will remember them when Christians are the minority.

Just got out of the shower with a freshly shaved asshole.

Need to be ready for a party tomorrow where I'm going to get gang banged.

>It's not working for an event you do not support, it's selling a product.

...For an event.

>Do you accuse somebody of working for a school shooting if they sell guns to somebody who ends up using them?
If they say it is for a school shooting.

>We will remember them when Christians are the minority.
Jonathan Bowden is always right, minorities only seek to overthrow the white majority so they can inflict pain.

Gays truly are a plague on society.

Pfeh. The conspiracy versions of civil rights are only fun in some moods. It's a PITA to trace them out so people can follow, and you can't prove any of them past the realm of possibility.

That does add a pretty sharp zing to it. People shouldn't be legally forced to provide art. Art is powerful stuff. That said, I'm not sure I "buy" cakes as artworks, partly because I know I'd never buy cakes as artwork.

white Christians already are a minority.

By your logic they should be a protected class like people who enjoy shoving dicks in their assholes.

they are.

Why does Sup Forums have so many faggots?

Are they not? You couldn't refuse service to someone for being a white Christian.

So why are you being such a bigot?

Why would you? Is there something special about the faggot ideology which makes them avoid Christians?

Everyone has to serve everyone else unless they enter a business to harass or be disruptive is the general idea.

The thousands of years of persecution might be a good reason to avoid them.

Laws can't enforce that. It would require either careful investigations no one has the time for, or psychic powers.

yep

Faggots - the real kind - are everybody's minority. We show up in every human population in small but nontrivial numbers. Every human culture must have an opinion about homosexuals because every human culture WILL have homosexuals. It's just a matter of what role. God gave you faggots in EVERY society. Culling clads the closet in concrete, but you can't cull completely.

They can and do.

Might be a good reason to burn them.

Liar. You wouldn't be dancing and calling Christians bigots in this very thread if it did.

>Find a Muslim-owned store
>Ask for a depiction of Muhammed
>watch libs shit themselves in cognitive dissonance

Why? Because a book told you so? That's weak friend. I don't understand how people still believe in the farce that is religion. There are so many inconsistencies in the Bible that we know today are factually wrong, and people still choose to hate others over a fictional book. Take a logical stance on that. Think about it. That's asinine.

Religious belief should be classified as a psychological disorder as it is based on fantasy not fact. If somebody was ranting about what the non-visible green pixies on the streets were up to, they would be in a sanitarium, but call it "religion", and the government would give them tax breaks.

>Watch two black-eyed faggots who wanted to start something in the bakery go on about nice, civil Muslim culture via the news

If you want me to defend this from a legal standpoint, I can tell you why that wouldn't work.

america is dead
all small businesses should leave AZ
AZ is hostile to christian businesses

I wish we could somehow coordinate a large strike against things like pride parades, but even better would be the large gay sex parties that gather from time to time in california.

That would be an awesome carnage, blood and cum everywhere. The media gets huge sex and gore boost. But the body count needs to exceed Vegas and there needs to be a multi prong attack at the same time.

Kind of like denying the reality that humans are biologically equipped for the purpose of intercourse to create children

Kek wills it.

...Why are you filming sex during the gay bloodbath, user. I don't think most of America wants to see that.

when you let gay parades and gay marriage get a hold in your society.

christians are pathetic and im glad this is happening because none of your fucking churches or none of your fucking people fought against the homosexuals

it is already too late. christianity is dead.

your leaders betrayed you

muh judeo-christian values BTFO

Surrogacy. Nobody is claiming two men can have kids with each other biologically on their own. We are claiming they can raise kids together without needing someone of the opposite sex.

I just saw a documentary on Russia's LGBT community, they organize their queerfests discretely in St. Petersburg, always with an 18+ disclaimer. The people have to call in to find the location. Once they get there (usually an unassuming studio space with no displays showing it's hosting a gay fest) they are almost immediately followed by Christian and nationalist groups, who throw stink bombs in there to get them to disperse. Because of this they constantly have to change venues, and usually end up doing so after the first fifteen minutes. They are constantly having to hide themselves and be as secretive as possible.

It sounds like absolute paradise. I never could imagine a country being so strict and based with these degenerates. Just the simple fact that all LGBT displays and events have to be 18+ just astonishes me, it's the most common sense thing and yet it's seen as Nazi over here. But the added dedication of a group of people, sometimes multiple groups, who show up and make it clear to the gays that they're not accepted, is just the icing on the cake.

I envy your nation and its love for normal society. I truly do. Russians will inherit the Earth long after the US crumbles.

But we're also biologically equiped for the purpose of intercourse sans creating children. So what's your point? Sex isn't solely for the purpose of procreation or sex would end in procreation every time.

In your perfect, superiority complex driven society of all gay men; how are you producing these children to raise?
Just as its biological fact that only a man and women can have a baby, its only logical that only a man and a woman could raise said child. Theres a reason why only hetero produces babies, and its the same reason why only hetero can properly raise them

are gay snuff films a thing?

When faggots become the majority is when you see the utter, complete destruction of human civilization.

If a bomb fails to detonate, does that mean bombs are for more than exploding?

how can we be more like the Russians Senpai?

why not just do a shitty job or fill the invitation with homophobic slurs?

This X 10000

The Catholic Church used to keep the jews in check. They had a review board that prevented the jews from putting filth on TV and movies.

The jews took over the Catholic Church (Vatican II) and the Catholic Church has now become evil and normalizes jewish behavior.

And where are all the lefties with their "it's a private business that can do what it wants" shit now? Nowhere to be seen!

Did you ever think you would end up living in a reality where the communists support the interests of billion dollar corporations while stepping on the middle class? Well, I guess you did, given how it's functionally identical to the functioning of the Soviet Union.

That's a false equivalency. If a bomb fails to detonate, something is mechanically wrong. A women not getting pregnant from sex is 100% natural, it happens all the time and is not "wrong".

We can't, honestly. Not without collapse or a massive reawakening. We're too far gone. The gays are celebrating this as the death of bigotry but they just don't know history. Every single time their degeneracy takes root and spreads, society crumbles. It happened with Rome, it happened with Weimar, it will happen with the US. But what do they care? They just want to fuck each other in the ass and raise kids to do the same thing.

why dont you just put turds in their cake ?

Brother, how can we accelerate this process and collapse the system within our lifetime.

I can't wait to be in a purge squad. I'm training every day.

Bombs failing to detonate is 100% natural. The maker could skip a step, rendering the bomb inert, much like having sex when a woman isnt ovulating. To your point, building a bomb always has the intent for it to explode, where the intent of sex isnt always to have a baby. You only want it to be a false equivilancy, and taking the analogy too literally.

Purpose and intent are two different things

But the bomb maker intentionally makong the bomb not detonate on purpose is literally contrary to the definition of "natural". That would be the equivalent of birth control. Purposefully making the bomb not explode means it's purpose wasn't to explode. It's not a bomb without the the components of a bomb. Not having a detonation device, means it's not a bomb, so your point is moot seeing how we're not talking about a bomb any more. We're talking about stable components wrapped in a casing.

Your cake is ready

>And where are all the lefties with their "it's a private business that can do what it wants" shit now?

Do libtards even say this? Libtards seem to hate private businesses and usually vilify them.

Skipping a step isnt necessarily intentional. You missed my point and the conversation is getting derivative.

Sex between man and woman makes babies, otherwise there is no furthering of human life via society. When people reject those societal values for strictly pleasure (the gays), they only contribite to the deconstruction of society and human life

>weDontServeTrumpSupporters.jpg

Right, gays have only been persecuted because of religion. Just like the jews have only been persecuted because of antisemites.

It must be amazing to walk around the world thinking things like this.

Honestly I'm all for faggots blatantly not serving Christians. Why would they be in a gay bar anyway?