I think I am being followed in real life because of a post I made on here about two weeks...

I think I am being followed in real life because of a post I made on here about two weeks ... guys I am scared for my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NE8DWiRfdBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what was the post?

Calm down, John.

what's stopping you from carrying a gun faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Then don't post about two weeks again

Can confirm

Fuck off, shill.

if you were in usa id say youre delusional, but in Canada they have nothing better to do

Zug zug, good one lad

Carry a gun and shoot the first guy you see following you.

Some fag took some of my posts unironicly and said he will report me to the Military. I am in the military.

Hey, just spent the past hour and a half in a constant state of [FEAR], here's how to calm down and think about it: Focusing on your breathing for a while. Drink some tea. After you're a bit more calm, tell us what posts you made.

>sage

>nigger you said this two months ago.

Posting about two weeks lands us bongs in jail for 5 years minimum.

Two weeks is no joke.

>Native Americans
>off the charts

If u repost the post then we can repost it too.

I'll guess: "Tim Horton's triggers my autism."

Bet you wish you lived in a country where you had a right to self defense.

To all you newfags that believe this, don't. This shit has been getting posted every week for a long time. Usually they say a week ago, not two weeks, but everything else is the same. Ignore or sage these threads.

WE ARE ON TO YOU!

Me and billy beaver are going to rape you

I don't understand the motivation

to scare people off the site and prevent us from redpilling more normies.

I too am being Gang Stalked.
Sucks.

>1 Post by this ID

Youre probably going to get V&, just lube your asshole up now just in case.

WE SEE YOU QUIT GLANCING AT YOUR WEBCAM EVER SECOND!!!

wait, Sage means actually Salvia?

the fuck

>theyv got him

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=NE8DWiRfdBw

>1 Post by this ID
RIP Leaf.

Consider this: Somebody is done definitely not happy about what you're posting online. Somebody has a helluvalot of people to be unhappy with when they post online and their entire establishment is burning to glorious embers at this very moment.

Stay comfy user, let's watch the fireworks.

>Gang Stalked.
no such thing. You're just a wacko

gang stalking or glowing cia niggers?

We ah just makin shure you get the massage if yuo cross us agin we have a ten ways at getting back at you

This. These threads are pathetic; they show how easily frightened OP expects people to be. They're born of a lack of real struggles in life.

>1 post by this Id

F