Okay goddamnit

I see all of you bashing der juden, and believe me I'm no fan, but what is stopping us from going full ape on these skin changing manipulative fucks?

>inb4 fuck off mista powice main

Other urls found in this thread:

scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Face it, western white men have become a bunch of beta faglord pussies who are completely unattractive to women. You retards really think being a fat fuck in a kekistan shirt crying about "muh white race" while you play World of Warcraft all day in moms basement is attractive? LMFAO! The average black cock is over 3 inches larger then the average white cock. Black men are still acting masculine.

Its no wonder that white women now crave black men. They are everything white men arent.

Sup Forums BTFOd how will you ever recover HAHHAHAAHAH

scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/

I don't really know any actual jews. We don't seem to have many of them in the Netherlands for some reason.

Nigger, I will teach you knots in the forrest.

>being this obsessed with nigger dicks

I agree, but ask yourself why. Why have men become emasculated pussies?
Our education system has been brow beating boys for years, punishing masculine behavior. You may not like how guys act, but society has shaped them that way. When the only place you feel safe to be yourself is on xbox, you will stay at home and play xbox.

87% cracker

Niether do I, but at least in the US, when you look at who runs Hollywood, the media and the music industry (90s gangster ooga booga sounds would have gone nowhere without jew managers)..

I can't help but justify their expulsion by whatever means.

>87%

Nigger troll, I'm from Florida. Sixth generation. We invented the word "cracker" lol.

BBC appreciation thread?

>I'm from Florida
Lmao

>bbc appreciation

SUPRISE! Niggers sucka da cock and take a stock.

How does it feel to know all your jigaboo rappers like to take it in the ass? LOTS of gay rappers user.

>Lmao

What's wrong moon cricket? Too many work boots here.

>White boi is THIS desperate for a (you)
Just like yo women, guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

>even Sup Forums's gurl rides the BBC

>your women

Funny how cotton picking females slightly browner than you mondays get creamed by da eval whyte main. Then again, anything is better than fucking shit.

> pa pa pols gurl

Not mine HUD mudder.

Perhaps you can maintain indoor plumbing and electrical infrastructure with your twitch muscle, larger penis, and ape jaw.
Perhaps not.

hitler....

I want all of these men shot, the women pillaged and then shot.

What are you going to do ? Make a list ? And do what to them ? Blaming Scarlett Johansson for what the rothschilds do isnt moral . We're supposed to be better than them .

Well... I mean... We kinda used to have them 70 years ago. My grandma had 2 jewish families in her street. And that is the reason why i do believe that the holocaust happened. Just not the 600 gorrilion

>kikes own 96% of all media outlets
>brainwashed the masses so far that they think getting raped by a pack of mudslimes and niggers is ok and that communism is a good thing and works
>if you try to be vocal and speak of their crimes you are dismissed as racist and ostracized because being racist is bad

Their biggest defense mechanism is the 6 gorillion that is hyped up so much that it automatically has the power to dismiss any historic and ongoing jew crimes. Take away 6 gorillion argument, take away their power to influence media and we can take our way of life back.

Can you imagine what she's thinking?
"Omg, he smells like the zoo."

White cucks

So that's why a lot of women like horses. It's that barn smell they're attracted to.

This. If the white race is all "master race," why do I mostly see information in real life to contrary?

Black Men:
>Going clubbing
>Being approached by women at the club
>Approaching women at the club
>Better dancers
>Lifts more at the gym
>Always more muscular
>Loses virginity earlier
>Has more sex in high school
>Has sense of style
>Not awkward
>Goes to college for useful degree or trade school or joins the marines
>Chills in the school
>Plays sports or does martial arts
>Moves out earlier

On the other hand...

White men:
>Staying at home
>To scared to approach women at the club
>is never approached by women at the club in fact women avoid white men at the club in order to talk to black men
>Looks like a bitch at the gym
>Skinny fat
>Those that aren’t looking like bitches at the gym don't lift
>Lose virginity way later
>Has little to no sex in high school
>Basement dweller
>Awkward as fuck
>No style
>Shoots up school
>Plays stupid first person shooters
>If they join the military they end up as paper clerks
>Lives off parents

Ok before you say hurr durr Im white and I dont fill of any of these stereotypes I am an aryan alpha male. Yea maybe so if so congrats for being those positives stereotypes of Blacks you will have a successful life with access to many women. What I described are commonalities. These exist not because of the exception but because of the rule. The white race is not superior I see much information the contrary. Why is the white race a race of betas and Blacks are a race of alphas. You deserve no pussy if you cant give what women want. The Black man has earned his keep and growing status above you. What have you earned, "aryans"?

You answered your own fucking question. If anyone tries to organize violence on this site, they'll get v&.

Have you ever seen a black in real life? Whenever I see a black with a white woman it's always either some old 60 and up hag that looks like she's adopted one of those Nigerians or some fat landwhale. Also when they approach women in clubs all they talk about is their dick and how they want to fuck them followed by intense groping which worthy women find disgusting and never fall for.

fuck better than them.. they're fucking destroying our country, our lives. pretty soon our white children won't be allowed to work or go to school at all when they grow up... then what? still lie around and take it in the ass?

they need to be fucking purged from this country.

OY VEY!!

Have a (You) Schlomo, made me reply

Assume you did. Someone new would simply replace whoever it is you snuffed

All for nothing either way, focus on strengthening your community instead and building a family. Prepare for the day