The hero we got, but not the hero we deserved

>the hero we got, but not the hero we deserved

i finally read the last few bleach chapters i have been putting off for a while now.

can we have a bleach / aizen appreciation thread. he was easily the best character and never got the ending he deserved. he literally did nothing wrong

how did they get him back into the chair?

The chair is his beloved, and they had several beautiful children together.

>Aizen
Stopped disliking him at the end.

>How did they get him back into the chair?
Science, magic, he was weakend, there was a lot of shinigami left that combined could have forced him, he did it of his own will.
All of the above.
None of the above.

It was a very comfy chair.

>Implying Aizen wasn't at his peak in Mexico
>Implying chair has anything on couch

why did he have such a large couch made. he clearly doesn't need that much room

>Why does kubo need backgrounds?

Couch is the real final boss.
to fit Orihime's giant ass, Aizen rewrote Orihime's dna with his since he knew she would end up with Ichigo.

Sounds legit. Orihime's ass is pretty damn huge.

>saves the world
>gets sent to prison for eternity

What are the chances he's just waiting as part of yet another keikaku?

extremely high

is he really dead
:(

We have no idea, which is part of why the ending was so dissatisfying.

was it the chair all along?

Aizen is not the sort of guy who would care about having kids. That's my only objection to this statement.

so what were Loly and Menoly to Aizen?

>its not actually a couch
>its yammy's chair
Holy shit!

Yhwach is right and all three afterlifes and the valley of screams are shit with a less shitty but still shitty living world. Courage is just shit spouted by people with first world problems Aizen became the same weak losers he once despised.

But that's cuz he just wanted Ichigo to fuck him boo joo. He fucked Orihime instead.

He didn't include hell in his plans. Probably because Hell exists outside of the balance and penance for sinful souls is still required.

You are right.

Then again Kubo probably forgot Hell exists and decided Mexico is Hell.

heaven doesn't exist though?
nobody knows where hallows go when quincies kill them. Do they escape the system?

what do you mean mexico?

Either they return to the system or they are permanently part of the Hollow. We'll never know.

Also clearly Yhwach intended his fancy palace to be the new Heaven since he doesn't start with it first. He even made it all fancy Ice Quincy German.

Hueco Mundo where all the Cannibal heartless Mexicans live.

Cleaner than the living worlds Mexico though.

Aizen turning heel after SS was a mistake

Cumdumpsters.

>Best character
>Get his ass fisted by some newbie Shinigami
>Let himself get slapped around by Quincy Beard just so Ichigo can get his splash page
>Go back to sit in his chair like a good little bitch after everything is said and done
>Why did i repel again?
>Best anything

the moment aizen showed his true colorĀ“s, bleach became shit

>unknown means
I love how they spell asspull here. God I hate Kubo for how he shat on him in the last few chapters. He was easily one of the best characters and he never got an ending.

but aizen wouldn't fuck a hallow, he didn't even give himself a vizor

>how did they get him back into the chair?
He couldn't resist the fact of not being sit in chair so comfy

Couch was to big for him

Heaven doesn't exist, because there was no need for it. Back when the Soul King ruled all the worlds where and everyone was immortal. It was a literal Eden. But the Shinigami didn't want that, so they sealed the Soul King and separated the worlds and life from death. Now people could die and the Shinigami could now act as proper death gods and rule over the after life. This had the unfortunate side-effect of creating the Rukongai and Hollows, since Hollows are born when people die. This also let to the Shinigami Quincy conflict, since that was about how they should deal with Hollows and that the Quincy couldn't accept that the Soul King was a limbless prisoner.

Everything wrong with the world is literally the Shinigami's fault. If Yhwach had won all the problems, with the exception of him being an asshole, would be solved. He literally would have given the world Eden back.

I think he and the cat both died but I don't think anyone other than Kubo knows for sure.

>bleachfags

>never saw Urahara and Mayuri fight
>never saw Aizen and Urahara conspire together to come up with the perfect keikaku
>never saw Tessai, Ryuken and Isshin fuck shit up
>never saw young Yama and the Gotei 13's early years

>Hachi jobbed embarrassingly easily

Life had no meaning before all of that. That's the point of Bleach, to find meaning in living. The existence that was before was meaningless because everyone was eternal and the universe was static. People suffered literally for no rhyme or reason back then. That is true insanity.

>Kensei's power is literally to make anything he hits explode
>gets curbstomped again and again without even using his mask

>Rose unleashes his bankai
>gets 1-shot after two pages

The whole final arc was like parody. Probably intentionally.

And how is becoming a Hollow or living in the Rukongai for eternity better?

It's not better in terms of quality of living. But it's better in that your existence has significance to someone. Even if you were a Shinigami butcher, your evil affected people and shaped lives. Your life mattered to someone at one point in time. Life ends up being this epic struggle of existences between all kinds of souls and demons and other creatures inhabiting the same space like a playground.

Is that awful? It's just as awful as it is amazing. But what was really awful was what came before - when the only soul that mattered was the Soul King and everyone else literally did not matter.

>how did they get him back into the chair?
According to my headcanon, it was his own decision.

>Since when were you under the impression...that this is a couch?

>Rose gets a "badass" moment
>gets his shit fucked up right after

>fucking hate Aizen during FKT
>miss him during Fullbringers and first half of TYBW
>hype when he appears
>he does nothing except get swallowed in goo

I LOVE AIZEN SAMA

>Shinji never even got to use his bankai
>Didn't even get an actual fight, just one hit ko'd by Gerard

I'm still disappointed. So much wasted potential.

Re-reading the final arc in one sitting made it seem even more confusing. Shinji kept getting 1-shot by some random enemy. Then, 20 chapters later he shows up again in bandages, like nothing happened, only to get 1-shot once more. And the same repeated like 3 times.

But does Aizen love you back?

What was his endgame?

Or were his keikakus just for the sake of keikaku?

I like the idea that Aizen was screwing with everybody just to kill time.

Does Aizen have a thing for orange hair or what

I heard Kubo actually wanted to do an arc set in Hell, but couldn't find a good opportunity for it.

maybe

>Kubo knows
he doesn't

He wanted to be god and rule soul society instead of Yhwach or the king.

>ywn be able to hug Aizen sama

>tfw never again

The age of Ichigo piggyback rides is over. Now is the age of Renji piggyback rides.

renji is the kind of character that gets worse as time passes without exception, he post SS arc he's pure shit but this is the lowest of low. he looks like a junkie now

>he looks like a junkie now
No he doesn't.

looking back, bleach is so shit that I can't think of ways to make it better. There's literally nothing kubo could have done better, because then bleach wouldn't be bleach(kubo making shit up as he goes along with no thoughts about the future)

Maybe Hell is a place that exists within one of the other worlds, so mentioning it would be redundant.

It's implied that Nel rescued them.

>ywf lethal dose was stronger than Ytwszhe

Juha Bach was a better Aizen than Aizen.

Aizen dicked around too much and was just trolling for the sake of trolling.

Juha Bach actually wanted to become the next god and basically end the cycle of death and reincarnation. True and natural Chaos runs everywhere.

Does Momo count as being mindbroken?

I want to bully Hinamory.

The highest point of the Thousand Year War was when he got freed.

Think about it.

I want to stab Hinamori.

Sup Forums went nuts when we got the spoiler image of his face. good times.

POST YOUR FAVORITE VERSION OF AIZEN

Aizen taicho a best

The one that stabbed Hinamori.

;_;

I would tell her that Hitsugaya is surrounded by big titty bitches who want to jump on his dick, but she'd probably congratulate him for it and go back to pining after Aizen.

Does she know how Aizen smells like?

It's really only one, though.

These two fucked in the end, right?

Higher chance of that than her fucking Hisagi, for sure.

That's why Aizen was better. Sure he could have used Kyouka Suigetsu to get the shinigami to all attack Yamamoto, the most dangerous guy there, or Ichigo, the guy not under hypnosis, but no, he has them fuck up poor little Momo.

Because it was hilarious.

Yep. Aizen was less practical, but his entertainment value swings it in his favor for me.

He's giving them both the same sultry, bedroom eyes look. It's hilarious.

I always thought Kubo named him after Keyser Soze.

You know the young Shiba tits would be all over him next time he drops by to play some soccer.

That was anime-only. Sadly, they never interacted in the manga.

I'm aware of that but I still want to believe.

>Aizen never got to score a cute redhead

Neither will Tatsuki. Should they rebound together? Aisuki anyone?

She still has Rangiku.

>ywn see Karin shove her chest in Toshiro's face
>ywn see her tease Toshiro about his small, childlike body

Who should play him in the upcoming live-action movie?

Kubo Tite

>this happened in a span of a couple hours.

he was just horny that day

>I heard Kubo actually wanted to do an arc set in Hell, but couldn't find a good opportunity for it.
Yeah, he said so in un interview.

Kek'd.

You'd think he'd use one of his minions to work off stress in that case.