Raildex NT17

New Testament: Toaru Majutsu no Index 17 is coming out at November!

右手の所有者こそが『王』となる。一〇〇人を超える上里勢力の少女達の心を縛り、木原唯一は上条抹殺を命じた。そして。ここから上条の反撃が始まる。さあ、上里翔流を救え。

dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-892486-3/

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-892450-4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHH

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY

Dead series

Isn't it too soon?

Kamachi probably has a rough draft up to NT20.

Also this.
Boo Boo 3
dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-892450-4/

It's been quite a while since Blood Sign volume 5 released, somewhat strange.
>The one who wields the right hand becomes the "king". Binding the hearts of the over 100 girls of Kamisato's military might, Kihara Yuiitsu has ordered the obliteration of Kamijou From here, Kamijou makes his counterattack. Now, rescue Kamisato.
Or something like that, my nip is admittedly weak.

Wait, ignore that bit about Blood Sign, going by previous releases vol 6 probably will release in January.

>summary actually sums up what we expect to be the main plot
What the heck is going on?

I actually look forward to more boo boo translations in the future. The world seemed like a mish mash of youkai house, index and heavy object

Was pretty fun

I think js06 is focusing more on Blood Sign because we're getting really into the heavy plot in vol 4 and 5. Either way, I believe in him to do his thing in whatever order he wants.

Indeed. Im very much looking forward to more blood sign too. Love the whole alice in wonderland mental shit going on.

新約 とある魔術の禁書目録(17)
著者/鎌池和馬

イラスト/はいむらきよたか
定価/未定
2016年11月10日発売
ISBN 978-4-04-892486-3
右手の所有者こそが『王』となる。一〇〇人を超える上里勢力の少女達の心を縛り、木原唯一は上条抹殺を命じ た。そして。ここから上条の反撃が始まる。さあ、上里翔流を救え。

NT 17 in November

He who holds the right hand is King. Kihara Yuiitsu has binded the hearts of over 100 girls in the Kamisato Faction and orders the death of Kamijou. Here is where Kamijou commences his counter attack. Now, go save Kamisato Kakeru.

I mean, NT16 was basically just one part of an arc and ended with Touma in the middle of running away from the antagonist. I remember Zashiki 6 and 7 were released two months in a row for being basically one volume split in two too.

Woah way sooner than expected but I'm not complaining. NT18 will probably be in April or so

I honestly don't know which one of those two to be amazed at more, Kamachi for writing more novels than his editors can handle or js06 for translating his and Kawakami's nonsense at inhuman speed?

No Mikoto in the short summary but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a role in this novel.

I still think Mikoto's AAA stuff is going to interrupt his search for Kamisato and his fight against Yuiitsu.

So this volume seems pretty open as far as what can happen and who can show up. Looks like we have to wait for the cover and longer synopsis to start really speculating.

All we have confirmed is Touma is counter attacking Yuiitsu and trying to save Kamisato. I doubt that's all that will happen this volume.

Dammit,this is too fast!!!!!!
I am not done reading NT 16 yet!
I need to catch up.

Who will be the baitgirl on the cover this time?

You still have 2 full months.

Fran or Mikoto. There may not even be a bait cover. I dunno. It seems pretty wide open

>He who holds the right hand is King.
WHAT KIND OF KING NIGGA

So do you think this will pick up literally where NT16 left off or will it have another short 1-3 day time skip?

I think it'd make since either way. Also as for the counter attack I refuse to believe Touma came up with it on his own. He'll be nodding along to Fran and Claire and doing what they say as usual.

Demon probably since its been referenced so much

>Fran and Claire
You mean just Fran. Claire's out to get Touma too.

Too Fast!

I thought Claire was with him in the end too? Maybe I misremembered but oh well the point still remains the same. Touma will be just nodding along to whatever she says without making any plans of his own

Demon King Touma soon

Alright I know the short summary is pretty wide open so we can't predict anything just yet. What do you wanna see happen

>Yuiitsu with WR, 100+ angry sluts, and whatever her next gimmick is
>Against Touma and ayy lmao
I really hope this is the part where the other guys on his side assemble.

>Aleister making a move towards his end game
>Hamazura and Accelerator
>a serious Touma vs Mikoto fight

Same. I'm hoping if the plot itself doesn't drag other people into it, Fran will tell him that he needs to go grab his mates

If other people show up I think it'll be because the plot has dragged them into this mess.

"Hey Touma go get your friends we need them" is really weak.

Yeah, Touma also believes this to be his problem and probably won't involve other people if he can help it. The only person I can see him going to would be Fiamma for some Right Hand knowledge. The magic gods put on airs but they know fuck all about them and they aren't in Index's database so Fiamma is really the only way to go.

Yuiitsu in a pose that mimics Othinus on the cover of NT9.

Basically Kamachi is milking this trash even more, NT 16 was awful as fuck same as 90% of the whole NT series.

Sadly the only retard who still like this garbage are the animesuki spergs and OH&S shilling hard as fuck.

That would make him just the same as Kamisoto, so it would never happen. However, he could end up acting like he did during Fraulein incident and start coming up with clever plans to throw Yuiitsu off.

Cover next month?

If you hate this series so much and believe that no one here truly likes it except people on some other site why bother posting in a Raildex thread? Especially one about new content? Just ignore it and let the "spergs" who like it have their thread

Yes as always. Lengthier summary too

I'll never catch up to the LNs at this rate.

You literally have 2 months before this one even gets spoilers. After that it still takes about 2 weeks to get fully translated.

Mie illustration for sure this time!

Go back to AS Dniv you're too obvious after your last rant.

I don't even want to finish NT16, the faster we get through this Kamisato/Yuiitsu/post-apocalyptic AC storyline the better.

>Haimura still hasn't update his blog.

I like how there's always one or two angry people screeching about "this series is trash no one likes it except people on other sites" but they always imply they've read the latest novel.

Do people genuinely waste their own precious time following a series they hate?

I'm still stuck in OT because it can be so incredibly boring when it focuses on million characters I don't care about.

Does anyone even care anymore about this? NT has been bad for like 9 volumes straight.

Who the fuck is dniv

OT is pretty mediocre until vol 14 or so, well not mediocre but it's like all of it is build-up and then it just explodes in your face and it's amazing.

NT was a mistake

I, for one, am genuinely enjoying the rollercoaster ride that is Index NT.

I think some of our more violent shitposters that scream about AS posters ARE the AS posters that hate the general attitude of the forum. I genuinely have never posted there but I have lurked and can see how some people would get annoyed there and come here to blow off steam

>Touma also believes this to be his problem

Then he's being retarded again. The bitch blew up Tokiwadai, which should be more than enough reason for anyone who cares about AC to go after her.

If Kamisato is to be believed, then her Elements would have taken out the whole city were it not for the intervention of a third party.

Touma still has only the faintest idea of what he's after beyond Kamisato's murmurings of revenge for a dog he beat to death.

And there's confirmation that the Elements are amalgams of magic and science, meaning Necessarius is going to show up sooner or later unless Kamachi forgot about them.

She'll probably get taken care of before they get involved. I think them showing up late to the party and being like "oh she's already taken care of" might be a way to start off a return to England arc

Which archive are we in at the moment?

I don't think there is one

Well, I'm in the first volume of WW3.

It's Number Six time, just fucking wait.

Get ready for that new character

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
KANZAKI HE'S HURTING ME

It's all the same fanbase. Reddit, MAL, AS, Sup Forums, it's all the same damn people. People just like to shit-talk about other sites because it's SOP to do so.

While I agree that there is probably an overlap of fanbase (probably larger than realized) I do think there are people who won't touch other sites.

I personally wouldn't touch AS beyond lurking. I don't use MAL for anything but tracking anime. I'm sure there are more people like me, as well as people on AS and MAL that wouldn't touch Sup Forums beyond lurking.

Speak for yourself.

This Never been in those sites also who cares what i think

I think we need a balance between AS "stick up their ass" and Sup Forums "jokes, memes and waifus drown discussion"

>He who holds the right hand is King
WE

WUZ

WUZ

Then you're better off simply not bothering to catch up.

KANGS

NORMAL

AN

SHIT

Since this is a direct combination, will everyone still be on swimsuits?

I doubt it, Fran implied that she'd stop the heat wave. It'll probably skip forward a couple hours or however long it takes for her to shut off her ayy lmao beams.

I'm not sure what will serve to distract Touma from his goal (most likely Mikoto's AAA shenanigans but who knows if Yuiitsu will involve other people?) but something will have to distract him.

I seriously doubt Kakeru will be back by the end of this volume. I'll be shocked if he does.

I think it'd be great if Mikoto's AAA stuff affects the clones, dragging Accelerator in, all the while Yuiitsu grabs Rikou, dragging Hamazura in

That would make for a very exciting clusterfuck.

I mostly agree with We might see people in swimsuits for a bit but it'll probably be followed by a "oh it's getting cold, I need to change.

Speaking of which, won't it cause shock if the temperature is lowered quickly?

Maybe Mikoto and Yuiitsu to keep the design the same

I wonder what the king reference is going to end up and mean. Will we see beings that call themselves kings next?

It's going to end with Touma getting sent to the other world on 12/23 for three months in exchange for bringing the Magic Gods back. Shippers will be butt-devastated that Touma had skipped out on Christmas and Valentine's Day.

King of kings. It's a foreshadow to the upcoming Christmas.

I know you aren't being serious but I wouldn't mind this. It'd be interesting to see how the world changes while he's missing for three months

Isn't that Jesus? Jesus is already confirmed to exist (Saints) so I suppose him actually showing up wouldn't be a stretch

Would Touma be scared of him? Jesus is supposed to be a super peaceful guy, not really intimidating at all.

Ironically he was literally "a normal guy you can find anywhere"

>implying Touma isn't Jesus

He isn't

Nice try, ASCuck.

It's the 'monster' that's being sealed behind IB. Touma is actually the anti-Christ and everything he did pre-volume 1 was all a lie to set himself up as a fake savior to ursurp Christ's position as savior of the modern world.

The fuck are you talking about

I could actually believe this. I've thought Touma was a false prophet for a very, very long time. NT9-10 only served to make me believe it even more

He's not constantly being thrown into dangerous situation because he's 'unlucky', it's the world trying to eliminate him before he becomes a threat to everyone.

I could legit see this happen. Kamisato's sudden appearance also makes sense in this theory. He'd be Touma's quickly made back up.

>a serious Touma vs Mikoto fight
Why would that even happen
the AAA is ded

Residual effects from AAA and their goals opposing

Kamisato being gone for real

But Mikoto's only goal is being alongside Touma

She could want Yuiitsu dead