Onodera should have won

Onodera should have won.
>1 month later
>Literally noone remember that generic tsundere firstgirl #913481 won

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QC0Wp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was this some kind of anime you watched?
I don't remember it.
It's probably best to just move on.

More like no one remembers that shitty manga

Chitoge is the best girl. Must suck to be a loser.

Maybe you gaylords should stop rooting for the worst girls then maybe you will finally enjoy a romance series.

Word.

Perhaps everyone forgot for a reason?

Onodera had no personality whatsoever.

>samefagging this hard

>More than one person couldn't possibly think I am an idiot crybaby!

Shitoderafags are still alive? I thought they had killed themselves, wow.

>Litterally noone remembers
>Literally noone
>Literally

best girl

like one user said. She shall only exist on the yellowing pages of the manga she's printed on, and the slowly corrupting hard drives of the illustrator and author.

Lol. These faggots on Sup Forums make me school girl giggle so hard. Two people that agree with something, or have the same taste, must be samefagging. Holy shit. Do the world a favor and kill yourself, you won't be missed, nor would it be noticed.

>Samefagging this hard

Not dead yet? Poor you.

Just a reminder that Onodera confessed/did things equivalent to confessing at least 10 times throughout the entire series and was stopped by Deus Ex Machinas every time. Fuck Komi.

imgur.com/a/QC0Wp

Doormats exist to be stepped on. It isn't our fault you like the taste of shit and mud.

Your tears sustain me!

this. Why is this thread still up?

I remember cute gorilla girl. Glad she won

Thanks now I'm really fucking triggered.

Go fUC KYOU RESLF

this was some kind of trash
the amount of misunderstandings is high even by haremshit standards

nisekoi and everything related to it deserves to be left forgotten in the darkest abyss for pulling that purityfag-pandering shit ending

Best girl

#DicksOutForChitoge

The look of despair.

The ending was pretty underwhelming.

In any case to be "remembered" as you're imagining it you have to be above and beyond 95% of anime characters. Very few characters have the qualities necessary for it.

It was good up to until second year.

Would've been better if Klaus stayed a prominent character like he was during the first few chapters.

It's fine, she deserves more than locketfag.

Literally anyone but Shitoge should have won. Onodera cuck levels are off the charts though.

Yall got it wrong

>Hinata clone with no personality should have won

Tsunderes will forever be a better and more interesting archetype than the quiet, shy "Yamato Nadeshiko" type. Deal with it.

I stopped following those gay harems after the pink girl lost to the kid in Toradora.

Because the best girl never wins.

Literally worst girl.

I stopped reading when Marika was out

>butthurt NaruSakucuck
There's a reason both Hinata and Onodera outdid Sakura and Chitoge in polls. Tsundere is by far the most disliked anime archetype there is, and for good reason.

>Implying you have to be a NaruSakufag to see that Onodera is Hinata 2.0

Nigga I never even got into any of the shipping in Naruto, anyone who's seen both series could spot her archetype a mile away! Why you so mad at facts?

>Chitogefag is a Naruto-watching crossboarder
Can't say I'm surprised. Hinata happened to be one of the few good things about that series, by the way.

At least Tsunderes actually have a personality compared to the blushing, wallflower types.

More like a personality disorder.

Chitoge could go from gorilla to sweet girl.
Onodera is sweet girl 100% of the time.

Basically, the first is the ideal and the second will give you diabetes.

>boring
>had the chance to confess 1000 times but backed out the moment something cropped up

>liking generic bland girl.
really?

this, she could have ended the manga by episode 5 or less, but no, she has to be stupid and loose in the end like the dumb bitch she is.

>Shitodera fans are still this mad.

>Boreodera fags are assblasted

Onodera is fucking terrible and is the worst of the worst. I'm glad she lost.

At least Raku knows it hurts.

This had a better closure then Tenri's

Marika is the only one who should have won, the only girl that actually cared enough since the beginning and showered him with affection.
I can't believe someone would actually let a women like her go away.

Onodera is shit and unironically worst girl

>imgur.com/a/QC0Wp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you niggers are retarded few chapters in you already know who is going to fucking win doens't matter anyways since raku is a faggot

It's not okay to be delusional, Onoderafag. The best girl won and most fans have already celebrated. It's time to move on.

Now I remember why this series was such a pain to read through

When Yui wins people will remember. Everyone will forget Yukislut.

Except for the fact Chitoge gets toss around whenever there is a Nisekoi thread?

Onodera winning would have been like if Manami won. Nobody wants that, and it would be infamous in a bad way.

Terrible manga. SHAFT is the only reason this thing was even halfway interesting and it was still only halfway. Nobody deserved to win.

I'd a Haru though.

Onodera is Shinbo's waifu. She will win in the anime.

>samefagging THIS hard

>he wanted the boring, unlikable, and super generic shy deredere moeblob #648369438 to win
Kill yourself.

oh, that ended. so what was explained for the locket? was it so big because there was a locket inside?

Keep samefagging, Shitogefag.

Tsugumi and Yui are best girls, the rest can fuck off

>Shitoderafag is this butthurt
Delicious tears because most people hate your shitty waifu.

Lets face the facts user - Tsugumi was without a doubt.....best girl.

No. It's time you faced reality. Chitoge is best girl and have made it among the ranks of best girls that won in their respective series.

Onodera is by far the worst girl in the series. That's true even from an objective viewpoint. If she had won people everywhere would be to this day raging more than anything.

Fucking spoiled

Stop trying to force it, because it's not happening. Chitoge is hated by most for good reason, and lashing out at superior girls won't change that.

>Most popular girl
>Has 1/3 of total fanarts
Keep telling yourself that.

This holy shit

Chitoge won in the oneshot, anyone who thought someone else could win was a genuine retard.

>This delusion
Kosaki is literally the most hated and the least popular main heroine for good reasons. Shitting on a superior girl won't change that.

Feels good.

Fuck no. Chitoge being a winner is the only thing making up for Rukia being a loser who lost to shitty Orihime.