You racists broke him. He dindu nuffin wrong all he did was hang a white child in his music video how dare you!

You racists broke him. He dindu nuffin wrong all he did was hang a white child in his music video how dare you!

literally who?

nice

Is it bad I like to LARP as a Nazi but I also enjoy his music.

>gets knocked out on stage
>blames mental abuse

Kek

All he was doing is trying to dismantle white supremacy and kill white people and we told him we didn't like it.

he wasnt being roasted by Sup Forums, he was being roasted by black people cause hes a ridiculous character and his music sucks

>be an emotionally and physically abusive ape
>get exposed
>play victim

Nice

I don't know who that is I only listen to good music made by white people

I`d wager that not even his biological daddy knows him.

>LARPING
>Not being a nazi

Ctr get OUT

>shit tier rapper
>hangs white kid in music video to show how bad blacks have it or something
>skeptics™ get pissed

> is it bad i'm a tribalistic beak-haver who larps as a white man

yes, yes it is, levi.

He get Sup Forums approbal. For the lulz

good fuck this nigger
never will forget the day i first posted this video on here, hadn't seen it posted before, think i was one of the first to put it up here, and the vast majority of Sup Forums FUCKING DEFENDED IT AND DEFENDED HIM and tried to tear me apart for it. knew on that day that Sup Forums had changed for the worst and it keeps on getting worse here.

it's not bad to LARP as a nazi but it is bad to like his "music", yes.

Fucking same dude. I even made the first webm of it and everyone called me ctr and a shill

This is the type of music that gay highschoolers listen to... So yes it is bad.

yeah it was pathetic. everyone was like "hur durrr he is doing it as a pro-white statement, i know cuz he talked bad about the BLM once"
it's like holy fuck bro. Sup Forums is full of people who LARP as redpilled but the jew has them by the brain. as soon as one of their beloved jewcelebrities gets called out the real depth of the brainwashing shows.

This. Every single person I know that listens to him isn't black, he's like Death Grips for the Instagram crowd. In fact a lot of niggers are pissed about rap being the #1 genre now.

>make music video lamenting the degradation of the black community and the extreme anti-white racism within it

>people take it at face value and say he hates white people.

Lel

Leaf...he hates white people. He is a nigger not an artist

just some nameless nigger

LITERALLY WHO?

the nigger who hung a white child in his music video, whom Sup Forums defended because he is against the BLM and they literally stupid think he is /theirguy/ cuz Sup Forums is full of retards

>a single kike decides to push him
>this means Sup Forums defended him
next you'll be telling us we defended lena dunham

imagine being this much of a narcissist

>hurr i was just trying to help people and they hate me for it

Not all niggers are retarded. Using generalizations to ignore outliers makes you as bad as people who use outliers to ignore generalizations

There has been allot of pic posted from lefty/pol/ and friends, and how they have this mastermind idea to split Sup Forums, and then take it over for their commie god. Apparently there are way more of them here then most of us believe there to be.

>Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy was born on January 23, 1998 in Plantation, Florida to an American mother and a Jamaican father.[17] Onfroy was mainly raised by his grandmother — due to her mother's financial situation — in Pompano Beach, Florida and Lauderhill, Florida. He is of Egyptian, Indian, German, Jamaican and Italian descent.

Say it with me
Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy was born on January 23, 1998 in Plantation, Florida to an American mother and a Jamaican father.[17] Onfroy was mainly raised by his grandmother — due to her mother's financial situation — in Pompano Beach, Florida and Lauderhill, Florida. He is of Egyptian, Indian, German, Jamaican and Italian descent.

Say it
Say it with me
WE

>be Sup Forums
>recognize the importance of racial identity
>unironically call Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch, everyone who marched at Charlottesville "controlled opposition", "shills" or "deep state plants"
>unironically call Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopolous, Mike Cernovich, Fox News and everyone else who has furthered a conservative, vaguely pro-white political agenda as "controlled opposition", "deep state plant", "shills" ect ect ect
>unironically claim a thug nigger who beats his women and hanged a white child in a music video for shock and exploitation is /yourguy/ because he said a few bad things about the BLM and you totally like his "music".
>unironically call the people who are saying said nigger is not /yourguy/ a "moron", "ignorant", "shill", "deep state plant" ect ect ect ect.
fuck you Sup Forums. you really are full of fucking retards.

>Nigger stops working

How can you tell?

Is melon happy with this news?

Fantano has been shitting on him since the beginning

no dude bullshit. don't fucking gaslight me. i posted like 3 threads about this thing when it happened, before it even really went mega viral, and all Sup Forums did was shit on me. almost the entire fucking threads were just full of people telling me that i was the one that was wrong, and that i was just stupid, and "didn't understand his message" and all sorts of fucked up, retarded shit. don't fucking gaslight it bro. that's what happened. for all of their LARPing and shitting on T_D Sup Forums still loved their "based niggers" and will even defend them when they hang white children for attention.

All niggers are retarded

Never fucking heard of him. Nor do I care. You cucks sure do waste your time on a literally nobody.

the guy is a famous musician and his videos get many millions of views. he hung a white child and a couple days later the video had 10 million views. legit in just like 2 days. and it was all "likes" no "dislikes" stfu. don't say "this wasn't important" or anything like that. just stop being a jewish faggot, whether you're trying to defend him or you're genuinely as stupid as you're acting, just fucking stop.

Some yes, but you are also dealing with jidf and they love to plant seeds of confusion and division anytime they can.

It's not important.
Nobody that matters cares or gives a shit.

ok but this is wrong? his music is hugely popular with an entire generation of young people? soooooo you are just not right?

So, he's hanging it up because he was sick of the lynch mobs?

>Not all niggers are retarded.
come live here for a year

DESU i'm not sure this was really anti white, the imagry was pretty disgusting dont get me wrong but I think this may have been avant guard faggotry like when david duke called out NOFX with there kill all the white man song.NOFX also did a song called 'don't call me white', the which, the spirit of, i'm sure he would applaud the spirit of that song.

>Nobody that matters
Could you define that?

it's anti white, the guy's a fag and now he's finished

Yassss kweeen

*they.re

>gets shilled daily on Sup Forums
>retires
well, that all worked out well

Zapappady dedar zappidy doo

you're pickle rick! haha memes are so cool if you're millennial!

wubba lubba ding dong! bazinga!