Daily Reminder That The Christian Holocaust of World War 1 is Proof of White Genocide

Daily Reminder That The Christian Holocaust of World War 1 is Proof of White Genocide.

Bump this shit

yet the germans were on the side commiting the genocide

They are the Jews of the White race, with Albanians and Bosnian Muslims being the niggers.

If you've never been to Turkey then you wouldn't know of their beautiful culture. their architecture, their history, and their cuisine. All you know is what you've read from butthurt Kurd slimes.

Germans were repulsed about it, but needed the turks as a meatshield for them against the russians.

Funny side note, Hitler had a quote about how none should care about his treatment of the jews, for no one cared when the turkes killed Christians, when the Brits put their fellow white men into concentration camps, or the treatment of the natives of the Americas, and how they were forced into small living spaces away from western society.

So apparently he just had bad timing with his plan unfolding, or the world just really, really cares about the jews.

Daily Reminder that no one cares, and the rest of the world can't wait for you to go extinct.

t. non-whites

T. Turk

sure thing

Can’t blame them for Armenian one. Only for failing

Turkey is the most genocidal nation in human history, why are people blind to see it is beyond me.

Look who talks... the muzzie.

Real shame the UN helped you... divided Bosnia would be the best option for peace and prosperity.

Spotted the Muslim 'Russian' of a Turkic background. Can you leave Sup Forums forever please?

k.

hahaha your stupid backwater white trash countries don't matter ahahahaha

It is not beyond you. You know exactly why. Education system, the Jews and progressivism.

kek

LMAO. Russian nationalists attack and target you as much, if not even more, than other shitskin groups. Russian have no issues stomping Orthodx Armenians or Ethiopians

While you hide behind false flags.

And Bosnia isn’t white.

funny how a leftist is saying this

Russians can't do much. It's their shitty globalist government that has full control.

Muslims are truly dogs. All of those people predated the Turks and had their lands and lives stolen for nothing

funny how your weak country is under the boot of my people (Jews).

>wanting to be w*ite

get out w*ite person

hahaha everyone hates whites, how is that an insult?

>shitty globalist government
while that may be true, you forget that your donkey shite of an arse and it's own governmental puppets are enforcing a brand new world order.

Call me a tinfoil hatted sperg but you ought to agree with me brother.

Donmeh crypto-Jews orchestrated the Armenian genocide just like they orchestrated 9/11 and the US wars in the Middle East.

A weak country doesn't equal weak individualists Jewy boy. While I do agree with some of the Anarchist values, the Jews will not get us anywhere.

God, you are so beautifully mindfucked. It makes my heart warm.

This is true. Search up Nazim Bey.

and N O O N E C A R E S lmaooooo

You know, when whites are gone, you won't have your internet or welfare to live in your basement.

Your pasty neckbeard ass will be one of the first to be slaughtered for being one of THEM.

Same thing with your commie ideology. You think the regime would let your intelligentsia bullshit go unnoticed? No, you are too subversive, your kind will be the first to go to give way to the real spineless and thoughtless society.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Khan. I'm connected to powerful Jews, don't you worry about me.

You are yet to prove that Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians are whiter than Turks.

Spotted the Turk.

Dear eurocucks: If you don't obey and pay jizya to us when we take over your continent, your will share same fate with armenians,ASSyrians and gayrekts.

Now that Turkey is cozying up to Russia they mean to throw them under the bus.

Oh noes you found me out! Lol we echo ourselves to mock you guys, we're not scared of cattle.

t. swarthy armenian diaspora

>jizya
I would rather become a terrorist and explode in your hands rather than let you take my shekels with your jizzya plan goyim. Siktirlar dusman

>Armenians.

Literally, who does not care?
>Assyrians
who? Who care?

You cared enough to reply to this thread ma man :^)

Learn English first.

Post your favorite christian genocide stories. I'll start:
>I and my uncle’s daughter, Areg, took my unconscious brother by the arms and legs and, treading on burnt logs and corpses, we came out through the breach. There we saw the Turkish soldiers dancing in round, swinging and striking their sabers and singing merrily ‘Yürü, yavrum, yürü!’ (Dance, my child, dance! – Turk.). Up to this day that song resounds in my ears. That dance, lao, should never be danced in an Armenian house; that’s the dance of the ruthless, godless, wild beasts. Fascinated with the dance they did not see us. I put my brother on my back and ran away. I escaped and entered the nearby reeds. When dark fell I took my brother and ran away. How far did I run, or where, I don’t know? Suddenly I saw people coming towards us. I took my brother and hid under the shrubs. Then I heard those people speaking Armenian. I ran and joined the group. That was Andranik’s group. May I die before his foot-dust! We went. Wherever we went the Turks cut our way. We went to Persia together with Andranik, on the way to Khoy, the Turks were in front of us. We ran away: we went to Nakhidjevan, Gharabagh, Ghapan, Goris, Sissian, Sevan… Eh, lao, where didn’t we escape to, where didn’t we suffer! From the Goris pastures we came to Talin. What days I’ve seen, lao, I don’t wish my enemy to see!

>In a village near Sissian or Goris – its name was Aghoudi-Vaghoudi – the refugees had gathered wheat ears about 5-6 kg. Together with 8-10 small children they had gone to the water mill of the valley to grind the wheat. Those children went and did not come back. Grown-up men went to see what was the matter. What did they see? I wish my eyes had become blind, so that I would not see… The Azeri-Turks had filled the children into the chimney of the mill and had burned them. Lao, the Turks here don’t differ from the Turks there. To tell the truth, they are even worse, more pitiless and crueler than the Turks of our country.

Pull your panties back up! Bad girl!

>Turkish humor
What a beautiful and respectable culture

turks = no intelligence, no culture, no creativity. have to rape women from other cultures bc theirs are that hideous yet still won't voluntarily fuck them

This is no bad girl, she is an overgrown girl scout. Leave the poor baiter alone.

a sizeable amount of Turks are closet fags

Daily reminder.

trips of truth

Fuck turks, but everyone deserves to die, some more so than others. Dont stoop to the jewish level of muh holocaust

>t. Christcuck

sup amerimutt mutt mongrel subhuman sperm cocktail of 60 peoples
I didn't know you were Armenian, or 1/64 Armenian

lovely picture there, is that the average turkic person in the usa?

As a white man who identifies as Han Chinese, I could give a fuck about white genocide. History's greatest mistake was not nuking Japan off the fucking map. Then we'd be spared all these filthy Jap cartoons that turn the west's youth to degeneracy.

>Armenia buddies up with Russia and attacks Ottoman, kurdish, Azeries and assyrians in 18th century
>Greece buddies up with France and Britain to get some Lebensraum back

You cannot reduce the complexity and length of history to a few cherry picked events and simplify it for you own liking and agenda.

christian holocaust make Turkey pay

Spotted the brainwashed Turk.

turkey is a shitskin country

There are no proofs of the genocide having been undertaken. Armenians have died but to a much lesser extent. Armenians are primitive warmongering backwarded people anyway so it is expected for them to have actually stirred it themselves as they always attack first in Nagorno Karabakh.

T. Azeri

There are literally massive archives of proof.

t. german

Turkey was at war against Greece and Armenian traitors. So I'm OK with all those killings. Traitor scums.

>Armenians allied with Russia, helped Russia to takeover Turkish villages in East Anatolia (mostly in Van region)
>Greeks, well we are at war with them. So even trying to explain this is a stupid thing but i will
>They occupied Kutahya-Eskisehir-Izmir (Smryna). We battled with them so long. In the end we won the war with no supplies against a well supplied enemy.
>In the case of war ofc there are civilian casualities so talking about that so much is just butthurt.

Turkish propaganda

>if you dislike us you must be a turk
it's the same as Jews crying out you an muslim arab when they are criticized. really makes me think

It's the same 'Russian' who hates non-Muslims.

anyone have the brain meme with the assyrian flag?