What's supposed to happen on monday? I don't follow american politics so idk. And who is Muller?

What's supposed to happen on monday? I don't follow american politics so idk. And who is Muller?

George Herbert Walker Bush will be arrested for his involvement in the murder of President Kennedy.

>What's supposed to happen on monday

Mammy and pappy are gonna take you back to daycare, sweetie.

nothing. CNN reported something based on anonymous source. usually this means its bullshit. on the off chance its not bullshit, the arrest will either be someone insignificant or a guy named Manafort who worked with both Trump and Hillary Clinton. And the stuff he is being arrested for will be stuff he did during his Hillary tenure.

and Muller is the guy overseeing the political witch hunt against trump and the alt-lite right now, where they're trying to pin some bizarre russian collusion conspiracy on him. they literally tried to say, earlier this year, that trump went to the kremlin and got peed on by hookers and was a russian spy. that got totally debunked. everything about this story gets perpetually debunked. it just gets more and more ridiculous and they keep on shilling it over and over again because they're like angry and embarrassed that they lost or something.

at least thats the case with the plebs and average liberal voters. the peopel running the show, the democrats and politicians and political class and the MSM, they all know they are just telling blatant lies to their base, but their base is too fucking stupid to know it.

He's an old faggot

the swamp is still there and the frogs have become arrogant

>And who is Muller?
the guy from x-files

thanks based american

Muller is there by the deep state to put pressure on Trump and force to accept McMaster and fire Bannon.

Once Trump fulfilled his part, Muller is also investigating Hillary, but never letting Trump go.

desu

>Muller is there by the deep state to put pressure on Trump and force to accept McMaster and fire Bannon.
>Once Trump fulfilled his part, Muller is also investigating Hillary, but never letting Trump go.
agree

M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y

some people are going to get arrested
wont be as big and exciting as everyone is hoping

high probability of hillary or obama being arrested.

Your mommy sucks some deacon's dick.

>picture is blasphemous
>flag

makes sense now

go back to eating salo and don't forget that daddy putin raped you

DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon Sup Forums tards...
This is lame (((you))) bait.
This is a politics board.
user says "doesn't know who Muller(sp) is"
Tell him to fuck off or lurk.

I know Muller because of the Roger Stone tweets. It is not publized outside the US.

In fact in many European media Trump did not win the elections

NICHOLAS YES

Npokypop..?

Kys off aus shit. I'm not going to spend 15 weeks trying to figure out how american politics work

i've seen this gif a million times but don't know what is going on. Is she farting, having an orgasm, giving birth, or having fond memories of the last time she got black dick?

This is now a mummy thread.
>And checked them 8s

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

there was no lewd

mummy doesn't do lewd, but she does let her hair down

She was attacked in front of her home in 2012 or something and broke her jaw and some muscles in her face are unreliable

animal control (fbi) is finally taking Trumpanzee (drumpf) to the zoo (jail)

Dayum rudypoo, that was cresent fresh.
>Dem feels remembering what 4chins used to be like before the states and universities started monitoring

A cute sex symbol.

Hahahaha brilliant fucking lmfao