You get to re-live watching ONE(1) anime series for the first time again. Which do one do you choose Sup Forums?

You get to re-live watching ONE(1) anime series for the first time again. Which do one do you choose Sup Forums?

something suspenseful, either deathnote, code geass, or kaiji.

Probably Kaiji

Killlakill

wtf is zawaz

Obviously Hunter X Hunter.

Samurai Flamenco.

Madoka

None, because I don't think ignorance improves quality of life.

Well, I don't think living improves my quality of life, but I don't kill my self.

King me, faggot.

reddit: the post

My fellow man of color

im watching episode 1 right now and its kind of slow

ffffffffffffff

>current year
>haven't seen Meduka yet
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Due to the nature of the thread we're in right now, it would be in bad taste of me to be a dick and spoil it for you. So I'll just say wait until you finish episode 3 before you decide whether or not to drop it.

>pls no bully

Oh ok

This. Even if they're not the absolute best series you've seen, going in blind has the most value if it's a suspenseful series with lots of twists. I'd pick Death Note.

Don't bother, it's shit and never gets good, even after ep. 3

Spice and Wolf.

I only recently watched this. Dropped toward the end of the chimera ant arc. It's too much of a fucking slog and I don't give a shit about any of these characters. I especially hate Killua now all he does is over analyze the situation and get tripped up over nothing, even after he supposedly removed the mind control pin that was making him be that way he is still a little bitch.

I'd definitely want to watch '99 adaptation for the first time again.

Katanagatari

Probably Hunter x Hunter, to be honest.

Now the question is 2011 or 1999

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Tiger&Bunny

ideally I would not rewatch anything with fresh eyes as the emotional investment is too time consuming BUT to entertain the idea I would rewatch one of the following:

HxH 2011
Shinsekai Yori
Ghost in the Shell franchise
Kare Kano
Studio Ghibli films
NGE franchise

pretty basic stuff but imagine how you felt watching any of these for the first time

Clannad after story

Either Space Brothers or Legend of the Galactic Heroes

umaru

Kaiji was the first to come to mind.
FMA (Both), Gungrave, and Clannad: AS are also pretty strong contenders.

Well, I think all the right answers have been posted and now it's veering towards people just peddling trash opinions of theirs for justification.

Better end it all.

None. Why would I undo my already massive backlog work?

good taste