New Gantz:O trailer, anyone else hyped?

New Gantz:O trailer, anyone else hyped?
youtube.com/watch?v=z-EoIn3IF0Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-c-VSzJqE6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANZU'S VOICE KAWAII AF

was gantz' ending convoluted as fuck?

Gantz has been terrible ever since leek people. And that was the first episode or so.

this sick cgi holy shit
cannot wait

Yeah the anime adaption had a very confusing ending but the manga has a Hollywood "everybody lives happily ever after" ending with a bunch of loose ends.

Not so much hype from me
They're gonna cram the whole arc in a 100 min film which will spend a lot of time in setting and explaining whats up
And I guess at the end it'll all be about 'oh geez scary monsters' and no substancial interaction with ill presented characters
I bet they'll even leave out the Osaka Team junkies

>And I guess at the end it'll all be about 'oh geez scary monsters' and no substancial interaction with ill presented characters
So, Gantz?

If they miss out the scene where the Osaka team member face fucks the boss i'm going to kill myself

maybe it's only the first film and there will be more.

Gantz had so much potential but it was all wasted from the start.

Kuwabara? he isn't in the movie

That's sad

Did i just see this guy in that trailer? At 1:10.

I wasn't hyped before, but that trailer looks pretty good. So i am now.

I wonder if those two vampires will be in the movie.

You can get a better view of him here at 0:22
youtube.com/watch?v=-c-VSzJqE6Q

Does this pick up right where the anime left off?

No, this is way after

Well what do you know, i thought it was just going to be the Osaka arc but i guess that explains why Kurono is in the movie.

Oh I saw those little long ear monk aliens and thought they were the ones from that arc where they fail to meet the time limit.

Sort of putting me in mind of the CG Harlock movie... and it strangely looks like Kato could be more of the main character in this, perhaps instead of Kurono.

Why is Kei in the Osaka arc?

He is probably just in the oni alien fight. Maybe in flashback form.

>360p
post a hq one. NOW!

No

They really should just redo the whole thing in anime, 3dcg, or live action form.

I'm tired of them just dropping beats and beats all over the place.

The anime was trash, the live action films weren't like the manga, and this one I'm sure it will butcher a bunch of things too.

I hate everything.

Just remake the manga and change the last arc which was retarded with the stupidest ending ever, like Bleach's ending.

Your post is pretty stupid.