imgur.com/a/YMovJ
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ok_q1H9fxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Putting her hair up in the same style as Kirias default style or wearing any of her other outfits. - imgur.com/a/mvtME

A joint request with Hinafag like practicing magic together or anything more specific that he may have in mind.

Dressed as either Lyn, maybe with a focus on the exposed thighs; or as Naga. - imgur.com/a/5XApL

Wearing Zamasus Kai clothing and doing some sort action or dynamic pose. - imgur.com/a/JDFhk

In a long bare shoulder sweater and thigh-highs, maybe laying in bed. - imgur.com/a/0IQrw

As a dancer, preferably in pink or purple. - imgur.com/a/CuJcr

Or anything cute or slightly suggestive/lewd is fine too.

Standard ref pics - imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Good morning. Requesting please Orihime working as a teacher, or a baker, or ordering one of each at the ice cream shop. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) riding a giratina origin form in the sky.
-Doing some gardening (Water the flowers, planting them, harvest, etc.)
-Since Autumn is coming up, her wearing a Jean jacket, a long-sleeve sweater, jeans, and fluffy boots.
-Or anything of your choice.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Cyan:
-wearing and using this shirt, how high you want it to go is up to you (check the eyes) (i.imgur.com/gX9GWg3.jpg)
-making a pouty/annoyed face with puffed cheeks
-in your favorite rhythm heaven minigame, preferably one from the wii game
-at this glowing beach, playing in the water or laying on the shore. Wearing any of her beach outfits (i.imgur.com/l33cw3q.jpg)
-in a cat pancake bed (i.imgur.com/pJRkySZ.jpg)
-wearing the pokemon go outfit with an a alola vulpix/ninetales, or climbing an alola executor (i.imgur.com/5fnGLNX.png)
-sitting on a ball, back view, looking over her shoulder. Wearing either a school gym outfit, bunnysuit, or whatever you'd like

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit from Granblue Fantasy (with or without tanlines, whichever you prefer to draw) or any outfits from the Granblue Fantasy x Lord of Vermillion collaboration event.
Swimsuit References: imgur.com/a/XpzgY
Granblue Fantasy x Lord of Vermillion references: imgur.com/a/SgmB8

- cosplaying as Lusamine or Lillie from Pokemon Sun & Moon.
References: imgur.com/a/9nydR

- playing Poker or Blackjack, dressed in a bunny suit.
References: imgur.com/a/Mz5w5

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Good morning or afternoon everyone.
I hope everyone had a great week.

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
Even though it's the end of summer, it has ben deadly hot here so I wouldl ike to request Akari sweating or playing with a fan, please!

Bonus if she's also eating an ice cream!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing a short gothic lolita dress with black ribbons in her hair and black thighhighs. Bonus points for scythe wielding!
• Lounging on a couch/bed excitedly talking on a cell phone
• Getting ready in the morning tying her twintails with her necktie undone and shirt unbuttoned

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Shion dressed as Lute from Fire emblem or Shion wearing black lingerie
Lute ref: imgur.com/a/HDqcp
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Good morning WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- My SI and Mamimi dressed as Ethan and Hila

- Soaring on a shiny Latios maybe with my SI

- Dressed as Team Flare's Mable

- In a kimono

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT
Ethan and Hila reference: imgur.com/vc9tZbN
Latios references: imgur.com/a/UyPhJ
Mable reference: imgur.com/fPJAVhT

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my most beloved wonderful wife Hane is always appreciated, I'd really love to see this happen but I understand that technical/mechanical stuff is scary: Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78 - my favorite jets are the F-16 and the Panavia Tornado, but my overall favorite thing to ever take to the skies is the Dornier Do-335 Pfeil.

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF

Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Hi WWD! I am requesting Deedlit dressed as Funny Valentine and posing with the Stand: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (D4C) (imgur.com/a/9VQTL).
-Cleaning the house wearing a maid uniform like (i.imgur.com/QZVlQb4.jpg)
-Wiping her brow after an arduous outdoor workout, dressed like Tifa from FFVII ( imgur.com/a/eFVB8 ).
-Relaxing, playing a long necked lute, leaning against a cushion, wearing something comfy.
-Dancing at home for me in something from this album imgur.com/a/zJ1ot
Anything else cutelewd or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Requesting my darling Miia drawn in an 80s/90s anime artstyle
That aside, something like Miia enticingly holding out an apple to an user POV style, or an SI. i.imgur.com/frxBBVW.jpg
Or Miia and said SI watching the summer sunset together.

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/rdqjzw.png)
I like 9, 10, 19, 20, 26, and 30 the most.

Thanks again in advance.

Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)

Requesting my love Yuu hugging/looking fondly at the stuffed rabbit of her childhood [ref: imgur.com/a/Z2pBi], or as a chibi taking a nap.
Alternatively, a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni both wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
[Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6]
[Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg]

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Lusamines outfit from Pokemon Sun and Moon, maybe acting smug or dominating.
>Lusamine Reference: i.imgur.com/ReopzTc.png

Or, wearing Wickes outfit from Sun and Moon, I'd be fine with thicc or as a milf while wearing this outfit.
>Wickes Outfit: i.imgur.com/32SQ3ii.jpg

Or a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festivel, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
>Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6
>Yuu Reference: i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg

I would like to request Mai Natsume smiling and holding a watermelon slice while wearing a bikini top and either denim shorts or a pareo. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2290968
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2148916

Other ideas would also be appreciated such as Mai holding a small chameleon, her favorite animal, on the palm of her hand and looking at it.

I'd like to request Etna somehow interacting with this car, the Lotus Etna imgur.com/a/kpA2b
Something like perhaps washing it at the carwash, being a car model to show it off, resting on the hood touring mount Etna.

Of course anything cute is always appreciated, and if you'd like to draw something with my SI, ref here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Reminder to threaten to kill yourself if you don't get a delivery within an hour of your request.

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing in bathub or diving in ocean. Anything else cute is fine too.

Reminder to ignore and report shitposting, and to please put it in the OP post next time, tharjafag.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Wearing a black and red yukata, eating an old gateau, and maybe a little lewd.

-In casual clothes and being tired for having her clothes for long (her outfit weights like 33 pounds).

-If someone is up to, some nyangerie in red.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

-I'd like to see a slightly older Mioonee-chan, since she would be 24 years old these days if we follow her complete birth date. She's 18 on the ref and at the end of the show.

-Or her wearing Chifuyu-nee's bikini from Infinite Stratos ( ref : imgur.com/a/GxtF9 )

I also have a group request this week, Yukari Akiyama with Mio Akiyama, with a "Autumn in the Mountains" theme for the scene/background. This specific theme because Akiyama means Autumn (Aki) and Mountain (Yama).

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Kindly requesting my lovely Kiririn, in a PoV style picture of her talking to the viewer, with either a confident grin and saying something along the lines of "I believe in you!" Or her acting super tsun, and saying something like "Don't think it's because I care or anything, but be good, okay?"
SI stuff is also nice, ref is here: imgur.com/a/5ooE5

Alternatively, I'd love to see her dressed as Cure Miracle, or in Mirai's school uniform, and casting cute spells: imgur.com/a/MrsuO Or looking super fashionable in a 1920s Flapper outfit.

As always, anything else is always greatly appreciated, just nothing too lewd, please.

Requesting a chibi Minori with a rose for the flower on her head and making a lovey dovey expression.

Alternatively I would like to see her playing baseball.

Anything cute, cool or lovely would be amazing, though. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

As my one year anniversary request, I would like to request my dear and lovely Anna happily holding a cake. Anything unrelated that is cutelewd is fine too.

Kindly requesting Colette making a lovestruck heart-pupil expression

Requesting my cutie, Q.
Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated even lightly suggestive pieces, so please feel free to experiment with any ideas you may have.
Her source franchise is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control', as it's pretty obscure don't hesitate to ask if you're unsure of something!

If you would like some suggestions, I'd love to see her:
-Sitting in a large, ornately designed bird cage while wearing a long, flowy dress that's spread around her and across the flooring of the cage.
-Face to face with her shadow form in a reflective surface or through an empty picture frame.
-Resting on a floating isle high up in the clouds.

Additional references for Q: imgur.com/a/hS579
Thank you for reading, please enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Watashi as a grass gym leader battling or just hanging out with with one or multiple of the Pokemon in the reference. Something like her sitting in a grass field or meadow with these Pokemon would also be lovely. Anything else cute or sexy would be fine as well, of course.

Hi, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi munching on a chocolate chunk scone, or a Mr. Donuts donut like the reference, it doesn't have to be animated by the way, ( munching ref: u.pomf.is/jslbwa.gif ) ( treats ref: u.pomf.is/kylonl.png )

Alternatively, her drawn wearing the outfit in the reference, if you do color it it would be great if you could keep her color scheme and make it orange, but otherwise everything else the same color ( ref: u.pomf.is/fgxnxg.jpg ) those aside I'd be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has drawn for me, I appreciate it a lot, have a nice weekend.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a wedding dress, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Hibiki with a present or cake, maybe being given to her by SI for her birthday on the 13th.
i.imgur.com/R1ndSqq.png

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters dressed as Wicke or Lusamine from Pokemon Sun and Moon, please!

imgur.com/a/ScOfv

Alternatively, requesting Mimi wearing these clothes!

imgur.com/a/VuZ2o

Thanks if you pick this up!

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce fighting some Woolys from Rune factory with dark magic or by throwing Pico at them. Another idea could be her hugging a Wooly.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting my Kobori in her character song outfit, reaching out toward the viewer with a pleasant smile.

my.mixtape.moe/gpvcgs.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/uungcg.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/ecrizv.jpg

Anything else that's cute is fine by me.

Good Friday everyone
Requesting Tharja
- Dressed like a FE;A Dancer class
Ref imgur.com/a/aXBgV
- Something with SI
Ref imgur.com/YFIoCR4
-Playing a 3DS
-Deviously giggling
Thank you for your time and have a nice weekend

Keep that in the general, this thread is different.

Well it is Aigis's birthday tomorrow, So I would like to request come cute birthday things with Aigis.
Her receiving a cake or present maybe this cake imgur.com/a/74Pmp
Or her lewdy covered in a cake asking me to have some of her cake like imgur.com/a/KxrKg
Her in a wedding dress maybe receiving a ring imgur.com/a/qNuBo
On a pinic date or laying under under a tree looking at the stars with my SI imgur.com/qudvyTU and any other interaction stuff would be cute, but as always if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Ibaraki lying on a poolside bench a.pomf.cat/byofvw.JPG in a bikini with sunglasses on. Maybe drinking a Piña colada.

Thanks!

Requesting pov hand-holding with Yukari.
Preferably with visible wedding rings.

Also, a joint request with Miobro.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Hajime, thank you!

I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka. Anything would be wonderful, including smug, lewd, or smuglewd.

For something specific, I'd like to request her with the expression shown in the middle here, along with the thumbs down if you like:
getchu.com/brandnew/771638/chara_sample03.jpg

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who gives this a try.

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda. I recently caught up with the novels and found out that she likes cream puffs, she even got into a battle because of that, Seeing her happily walking and carrying a paperbag full of cream puffs would be nice.

Also requesting this with her i.imgur.com/t17auAO.jpg with the pizza replaced with a plate full of sweets and pastries, dango or just the pizza. Thank you!

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a princess, or in the Knight's Set + Reiterpallasch + Piercing Rifle/Evelyn equipment from Bloodborne, but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Requesting something cute with Nepgear, but nothing lewd please. Thanks.

Hello WWD!

Since it's nearing the end of Summer, I would like to request Arche Klein in a yukata at a festival enjoying herself, or watching fireworks while sitting on her broom in the sky.

Anything else cute of Arche will be highly appreciated as well!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a cute shell bikini, like one of these designs:

u.pomf.is/qbtgxu.png
u.pomf.is/gaykfy.png
u.pomf.is/mltmaq.png
u.pomf.is/btbxrk.jpg

Seeing her as dancing as a ballerina would also be good:
u.pomf.is/szvvxr.jpg
u.pomf.is/gyioir.jpg

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Oh, I do have Internet down here.

Greetings WWD~

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing Cirno's outfit a.pomf.cat/lgngmh.png [her in the same pose but with her neutral expression would be preferred.]

Thank you very much and please, have a wonderful weekend!

Forgot to include Happy 9/9 day to all!

Requesting Rin as a barista.

Good morning folks!

I'm requesting my dear Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something specific this week, how about something like her and my SI doing things like gently bumping foreheads together or forehead kisses?
Anything in that vein would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
SI Ref: a.pomf.cat/hifpwb.png

I'd like Scharlachrot wearing cute clothes of any kind even gothic lolita or a military-ish uniform, or doing tasks/chores using her chains, like cooking, cleaning, so on so forth.
All okay for something else.
my.mixtape.moe/vbssiz.png

Requesting Touko standing under a tree on a cold morning, with a wistful smile on her face. It's optional, but I would appreciate it a lot if she's wearing any kind of Autumn-Winter clothing.

Alternatively, wearing only her dress shirt and smiling seductively. Maybe something similar to this: my.mixtape.moe/wlhqnv.jpg

If none of those interests you, perhaps any of these:
-Dressed like a 1950's mafia. Optionally, holding a Tommy Gun while smoking a cigar. But feel free to use any kind of ideas of your own
-As a traditional witch complete with the pointy hat, a witch's cape, and magic broom
-As a kitsune/foxgirl or any other kemonomimi of your choice

Also joint request of Touko and Momo Kawashima wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, mayhaps sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Momo reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1472853062328.jpg
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Anything else cute, cool, or cutelewd of her is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any one of these pokemon
a few ideas could be:
-Attempting to teach it an attack
-Taking a nap
-Enjoying a meal
-Playing a game
Or just anything nonlewd that you fancy
Some pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Any pokemon not already in this album is also acceptable, feel free to use it for ideas: imgur.com/a/tiA4z

You did a magnificent job at making her look equally ravishing and dangerous here. I love the way you drew her eyes, they look absolutely mesmerizing. It pleases me greatly that you went for a more serious look, stoic women have a special kind of charm (even if Momo certainly defies the type). I really adore the care and detail put into the texture of her gloves. The same goes for her uniform, it's rougher, slightly worn through look adds quite a bit to the mood of the picture.
Thank you so, so much for this wonderful gift!
Sorry for the late reply, I only discovered your drawing when the thread was already on page 10.

She's so cool.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin appearing in some autumn outfit, something classy but comfy as well, would've also great to see her in some fitting autumn-themed place, like a park with leaves falling from trees or something like that. Anything esle cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Requesting Sawyer holding up her electrolarynx towards her neck, and saying:
"I object... to all this sex on... the television. I keep... falling off." (note the pauses, those are part of her speech pattern).

I'm thinking just three basic panels, saying the first part in the first one, then the second one in the second panel, finally just making a cute grin in the final panel.

Or maybe draw her making a yandere face:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

Alternatively, just draw her with clothing and hairstyle like Shirasaka Koume from Im@s:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3080408

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason (maybe like a sexy pinup), if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

(and yes, to whoever was asking earlier, I do like The Evil Dead)

Requesting my waifu wearing a bikini-wedding dress
imgur.com/a/4YL11

Or wearing the same swimsuit Lucy is in this image
i.imgur.com/Mu6eecS.jpg

-Dressed as Inverse Tohka/Origami
imgur.com/a/c8BlL
-As a Pokemon Go Trainer
imgur.com/a/RrLEu
-Tougou's Hero outfit
imgur.com/a/7QKgr

Lastly, recreating a pose from Carnival Phantasm's opening
youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

Good morning wwd, hope you had a nice week.
A new trailer for pokemon sun and moon was released and in a surprising turn of events, my waifu was in it! She will appear in the new game with a whole new look, I'm so happy.
Requesting anything with her in the new outfit.
Waiting for more info to make a better reference

usual ref: my.mixtape.moe/oezlss.jpg

Requesting my dear Dancer. Anything is fine.

The moment i saw her in the trailer i knew you'd be very happy. Congrats Sina user!

Sasuga

Congrats!

Nice request, especially the Tougou outfit. Tougou a best yuyuyu.

Thanks dudes!

In case you don't get your dream delivery you can have this one to make you feel better.

They won't now because you just delivered.
Cute though, good job!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using user's lap as a seat as she eats his ice cream or going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other. Anything else is fine, too.

Better hope they like them then or they are going to hate me with all that work they put into those collages. thx btw. It was a brush test and I guess it was a success. Default brushes just doesn't feel intuitive.

Hello everyone, enjoy the weekend

Requesting Diana, anything cute or loving - and non-lewd please.

Sulyvahn pls go.

Thanks for delivering my waifu. I do like Orihime, but the other girls look like they're sick or need sleep. Have a good weekend.

Requesting Yukari!

On top of the British Mark 4 Male Tank, waving a cavalry sabre, saying, "Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my sword!".
imgur.com/a/Sw9k4

On an adventure, on a Schwimmwagen!

POV waterfight, in a wet tshirt, or her being awfully distracting in the passenger seat.

or just in suspender shorts, or a qipao!

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Having a mischievous expression, as if he's planning to do a prank or something along that.

- Wearing his pink maid outfit imgur.com/a/i1BZl
Either him being embarassed or casual about it, both are fine.

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

>replied to me right before the purge of thread 5 last weekend
Amazing. Anyways i just wanted to say that it made me happy to hear you started to read the LN's. The plot/jokes and my husbando's personality/actions too can be pretty different in it, just like you said. People always seem get surprised about the novels being from akihisa's perspective, but you'll get used to that (i hope at least). I love the contrast between his cute looks and harsh personality, which shows in the LN well. Personally i think the novels get better the further you read it, so good luck!

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- Cosplaying as Priestess with eyes of Blue i.imgur.com/OIBSjDf.jpg
- In a pajama playing with kittens like this i.imgur.com/SDaS69o.jpg
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose
- wearing cozy autumn wear with a big scarf, maybe even sharing it
- With a big witch hat
- with braid or ponytail
- As joint request with Rias and Akeno together posing and showing off thier wings

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses.
Have a nice weekend all

Today is Hikage's birthday, and I want to request her laying her head against a table lazily while I pat her head, PoV optional. The SI would just be a generic faceless user.

Please, thank you for considering, and have a nice weekend!

How does it normally take to draw one drawing?

pastelink.net/30z3
Requesting anything cute or beautiful of my dearest Anastasia.

Heyo, WWD.
Requesting my wonderful Yukino cuddling with a Pan-san with a pouty face or pleasant smile.
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
Hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Some practice usually.

Requesting my goddess in Dia’s "Mijuku Dreamer" outfit from Love Live. It can be in either of her forms. a.pomf.cat/ajijks.jpg
-Or surfing preferably in this game’s level: youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80 More refs here: a.pomf.cat/lpclqq.jpg

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to "Superman" by Goldfinger
-Or Neptune and me as school students, with the “ai ai gasa” umbrella on the chalkboard at our backs. Refs: imgur.com/a/gJH5r

Neptune ref: a.pomf.cat/pywive.jpg
Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or semi-lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

About 2 minutes, give or take

Requesting salama sitting down with her legs crossed.
Or salama floating around in a pool on a hot day. Phone with waterproof case optional.

Requesting Kagura cooling off with a can/bottle of Pocari Sweat, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Risty in a wedding dress.

Or her sweaty after a hard workout.

Or just her in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Alternatively, her in a bunnygirl outfit like this: i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg

Since they both share the same Japanese voice actress, I'd like to see Stocking wearing Nanamo's outfit, please.

Requesting Akame cooking breakfast in her apron.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg
Also to whomever wanted to collab request I would love to do that.

Requesting my miracle Mira! Some ideas
-Dressed up as cirno (touhou) for cirno day
-Sitting on a tall building looking over a city
-Going clothes shopping with ellie (The blonde girl in some of the pictures) and showing off a cute new outfit

and as I finally made an si
-Mira and my SI on the floor together having fun

but anything cute is fine too!

Requesting RJ please!

Requesting Rika reaching out for a kissu from POV, or sharing a milkshake with the POV.
Or wielding a giant scythe but making a cute face.
Anything cute or melancholy would be much appreciated.

Joint request with Satoko requester, requesting Rika and Satoko having a cute tea party together, perhaps with a giant teddy bear guest.

Requesting Hisui reacting blush, tears of joy to a marriage proposal. Both viewer POV and SI would be greatly appreciated.
Kisekae ref: imgur.com/a/R7Z1D

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, having a romantic dinner with the 'viewer' (as-in from a first-person perspective).

Aside from that really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok (within reason).

Its Lens Birthday today,
requesting something nice for her.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as Ultraman Hurrican Slash and using the Slugger Lance to fight a Kaijuu or possibly another waifu/husbando dressed in a monster kigurumi in a light hearted way?
imgur.com/a/W7i00 I imagine it with a helmat instead of the full head mask part of the suit so you can still see his face. Or a cut out.

Alternatively in a POV image at a date with fireworks or any other pov ideas that are cute. Ideas/Reference: imgur.com/a/YMovJ

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you ahead of time and have a nice weekend.

Happy Friday, everyone! Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•blowing out the candles on her cake for her birthday today!
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Happy birthday Len!

Oh happy birthday Len. One of the best girls in anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ok_q1H9fxs

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a naked apron, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.