Pack it in, lads. Drumpf is finished now. There is no way anyone can defend this

Pack it in, lads. Drumpf is finished now. There is no way anyone can defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkhrP-vJp0g
youtube.com/watch?v=_g4ivIid12o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rice
>rICE
>ICE

Was the cherry pie a virgin?

Soon he'll be asking for that meal in prison :)

Mueller team is circling around the highest level of Trumpland. The people who helped him get elected. The only people more senior that could be interviewed would be the Attorney General himself, the Vice President, and our dear deplorable President.

There is still a long way to go. But for an investigation that started in the spring and has been slowly, but inexorably, working its way up the ladder, Monday is a big step forward to them making decisions on what they are going to pursue.

What are they looking at? Obstruction of Justice namely, of course.

Tick tock tick tick Trumpkins. We're taking your President from you :)

>2 slices

enough.

god fucking impeach him already holy shit

2 SHCOOPS OF RISHE? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone should tell the President to lay off the sugar Jew. Eat more protein, or fat even, just cut the carbs.

>Pack it in
Pack it in your ass.

BRONDLF DRRRRRMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH

NRUMPT

TWO
SLICES?!

IT WAS HER TURN, YOU FUCKERS

Two slices?!?!? IMPEACH NOW

he's probably eating it to celebrate the tears of all the suburban and inner city ghetto retards who supported Obama Clinton, or Bernie, since two are going to be killed for treason/Russia collusion and one is going to LITERALLY rot in jail for bank fraud.

He's sending us a message.

>A man's choice of food is somehow relevant to his political stances

Gotta load up on those carbs.

He’s in his 70s
Why does he care?

Gee Donald, two slices ??

because we need him to be president eternal

Reminds me of what my grandfather used to do.

Do Americans really eat pork chops like that?

TWO SCOOPS
TWO SLICES
TWO GENDERS
TWO TERMS

Us alphas do

Pie and rice is a fucking great combo of foods.

Only while driving

>two slices
IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW

>Do Americans really eat pork chops like that?
A requirement to run for president is getting photographed eating a pork chop in Iowa

Maybe everything else they had sucked

This precludes a muslim pres.
I like the way you people think.

>you people

You little cuck monsters having fun playing on our board? BTFO

you frogs, then

First two scoops and now two slices? Why does this guy have the nuclear codes again?! SMDH

IMPEACH
M
P
E
A
C
H

What next? Fish custard?

IMPEACH COBBLER

IMCHERRY
M
C
H
E
R
R
Y

The evil of you people genuinely scares me.

Two slices of cherry pie?! Dang, that's impressive! No wonder Melania is content. Get it Trump!!

Evil huh? What's the matter? Fearing there's a possible threat that'll result in the foot finally being put down toward something terrible and possibly managing to take a step in a better direction for once? Its idiots like you who rather have everything in life poisoned beyond repair if it meant protecting your retarded side's ego. Some of your kind are even in it just to be on the top with their propaganda being forced and couldn't care less what damage is being done. I do care though and if this type of shit results exactly as been feared, good fucking riddance to being able to rid of it from the country instead letting shit continue to stay corrupt.

Don't even bother to call me a libtard, I already got my fill in seeing NeoGaf getting struck hard and slamming down their toxic behavior too. To top it off maybe all this will even take down Hillary along with it, seeing she wasn't up to much good as well. 'both' sides have fucked up enough damn shit and having everybody as a whole suffer the consequences. It's gotten old as that damn prune of a president.

Hand them over, Dahnald

That amalgamation of Cruzbert genuinely creeps me the fuck out.

its grilled meat.

President Pence will make you all even more butthurt
Then he'll find a cure for that.

> You have no idea what this means?
> Its so bloody obvious

Do the media even wonder why this is news?
It's pretty big but nobody knows why
loooool

Nothing gets by you.

And then we get pence, i dont really see a losing situation

The only thing that is weird is that someone received a paycheck to write about what someone ate. Good job, Julia. You gave up a comfy lifestyle of being a housewife for a commute to work so you can buy cat food for your "children" as your ovaries dry up.

I would be very sad for women had they not brought it upon themself.

Well if lunch was some skanky-looking fish that's been sitting out for two hours, rice, and cherry pie? I'd probably have the same.

Where's the Hungry Hungry Kasich?

youtube.com/watch?v=JkhrP-vJp0g
with full honours

Further proof politicians all over the glob are lizardpeople who don't understand food.

Robotic lizardmen.
youtube.com/watch?v=_g4ivIid12o

You are a rube who works for a sinister organization. Pleading ignorance will not help you when your time comes.

He just eats whatever he feels like
The madman

I eagerly await the day someone announces Trump breathes oxygen and people start holding their breath in protest.

>This just in, President Trump see drinking water.
>Water is a combination of one hydrogen molecule and TWO oxygen molecules

>american journalism and its stellar reporters

>rice
Okay
>Pie
Hedonist

*HUFF*
*PUFF*
*HUFF*
*PUFF*
*HUFF*
*PUFF*
*HUFF*
*PUFF*
*HUFF*
*PUFF*
T-T-T-T-TWWWOOOOOOOO S-S-S-S-S-S-SLICCCCEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!

RICE! CHERRY PIE! TWO SCOOPS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHH!!!

Kek is speaking thru the Don. China is involved but idk bout the pie.

Sounds good.

2 SLICES

>Said the man for the godemperortrump only knows how manyth time this year.

Dunno lads, if the last chap could defend a birra dijon mustard i think this cunt should be able to defend a birra rice and pie.

Lol he's finished, no way he'll be president now.

FUCK YOU QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMRUMPF

DRMPYF°!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this two scoop meme will never get old.

Probably it'll just expose killary all the more about her russian side deals :^)

FHROWNAWWWLLDDD GGGGGRRROOOUUUUMMMMPPPHHKKKKKK TWOOOO SLLICES

what kind of rice tho? Rice-A-Roni? White Rice? Brown Rice? Mexican Rice? Egg Fried Rice?

He will surely be impeached and say now. But seriously who the fuck needs two pieces of pie? Hes raycis af

It was prolly egg-fu-yung

Wait TWO slices? Wtf

>cherry pie
who care.....
>two

THAT'S IT!!!!!!! DRUMPF IS FINISHED!!!!!! IMPEACH RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!!!!

WHAAAAT???
IMPEACH NOW!!!
COCKHOLSTERS!!!

THIS IS A MICROAGGRESSION AGAINST ASIA AND WOMEN RICE AND CHERRY PIE. HE IS SO AGGRESSIVE

you're an idiot if you think that the president of the united states can be charged with something as petty as obstruction of justice, even if it was true
>pro-tip: it isn't

What a shitty looking pork chop. No pepper, browned on only one edge, gray flesh throughout, very likely still over cooked somehow. I hope that place isn't supposed to be known for their pork chops.

yassss i just found my new anti-shillary technique