Why didn't Homura try to recruit more magical girls outside of Mitakihara and overcome Walpurgisnacht with numbers?

Why didn't Homura try to recruit more magical girls outside of Mitakihara and overcome Walpurgisnacht with numbers?

Because she's socially retarded and the worst time traveler in history

She hates people except for Madoka.

And create more Madokas?

Cause she didn't know any? QB was the only one with connections and he was cockblocking Homura.

Also, it wouldn't have mattered, Brazilian Night was unkillable with normal means. Homura could've recruited over 9000 megucas and stolen a nuke, wouldn't have made any difference.

>Madoka will turn 10 years old within your lifetime

not that simple, she had a time limit to keep in mind because qb was actively tryibg to get souls ASAP and she only traveled back to the day she goes to school the first time. of she would of went recruiting she would of not had time to stop madoka from becoming gretchen, not that it worked the other way either, but she tried her best and eventually she found a way so she did the right thing

>but she tried her best and eventually she found a way
>she found a way
I think you need to rewatch the show user. Homu didn't do shit. Madoka just came in and said 'fuck the system' and SHE found a way.

She wanted to save the bus and train fares.

this. I'm so tired.

Why didn't Homura put Madoka in her shield?

Madoka's wish was only possible due to Homura's countless looping to protect her though. That gave Madoka the karmic potential needed to make a wish that let her become a goddess. So in reality, Homura is credited for most of the work.

Homura should have just let Madoka become a meguka, put her in her shield and then jumped in the shield herself. That way she could have Madoka all for herself until the end of time.

As long as none of them succumbs to despair of course.

>So in reality, Homura is credited for most of the work.
You'd have to be insane to think otherwise. But what user was saying though was that Homura did not intentionally try to turn Madoka into a god. She failed and then we got Rebellion. It's a pretty big plot hole to be honest.

Because it was a predestination paradox.

It wasn't until deus ex machina in the form of Madoka become a deity who stop that shit with her silly wish.

The cost of the wish was non-existence.

They would have to surface since their soul gems become tainted from even doing nothing.

What are normal means? Homura used conventional firearms as opposed to magics.

Because she's socially inept.
Because no one in their right mind would trust her.
Because most magical girls see each other as rivals, not allies.
Because she only has a month worth of time to work with.
Because she has to babystil the other magical girls so that Madoka doesn't make a contract.

Not true; it was killed in the second timeline.

dunno if this is canon or not

but in the game, if the four girls just got along fine, Walpurgisnact would have been slain and all the girls ended up fine

nope

DRAMA because homu is a sociopath that only cares about meguka

>Madoka doesn't make a contract.
that was a stupid idea

How do you know she didn't?

Madoka/Homu-themed yukata

How comfy are they?

Because there's no reason to think she did?

We only got to see 4 (or was it 5?) out of almost 100 timelines. It's reasonable to think that Homura tried a ton of different things.

Autism is like nuclear power, a source that can be used for great weal or even greater woe.

Couldn't Homu wish Madoka would never become a magical girl

Or wish her back to life

>making an ambiguous dream, open for interpretation.
It's like if you didn't watch the series

Why you ask? Wanna try one on for yourself?

She didn't want more girls to have to suffer. She tried to take on the burden all by herself.

Madoka was already 14 to start with.

If I were female, but it would be nice to touch.

The anime, not the character.

So there are a lot of nice looking graphs and calculations that people have made for this series. The witch charts and things. I am trying to learn a new graphing library for C++ so if anyone has anything they want me to calculate or graph from the series let me know.

Those do look cute. I have always liked traditional Japanese clothing. It is a shame that western clothes became the standard.

I know what was meant. I was just trying to make a funny joke.

There's a million more useful things she could have wished for.

>an end to entropy
>more wishes

She should have wished that she knew what the best thing to wish for was. then have Homura go back in time and tell her to wish for it.

Yes, she could have, but considering she was having a mini-breakdown because her waifu died while she was unable to do anything, she wasn't in a good state of mind.

People aren't autistic robots who always take time to mull over implications, especially in moments of high emotional stress. And QB is fine with that.

>people aren't autistic robots

I came up with 3 better wishes off the top of my head in 2 seconds. Madoka had a fucking month.

That's because you're sitting in your room instead of watching your friends go off to fight witches and (probably) die.

she had plenty of time to sit in her room. as well as get advice from her mom.

She had enough time to sketch up a picture of her as a magical girl.

Homura's weapons were enchanted.

Then she finally came up with a wish that affected every magical girl for the better. What were those 3 wishes?

Only her bow that she stopped using in ep 1.

If Homu doesn't babysit the timeline Madoka ends up a magical girl in like the first week of the month. It takes all the time-stopping and knowledge of the different possible scenarios just to keep her from making a contract before Walpurgisnacht arrives.

Also she does in fact recruit Kyoko from a neighboring city before giving up on her because of her shitty personality.

>t. played the PSP games

Maybe she did in one of the hundred timelines she went through. I'm pretty sure the only one who can kill Walpurgisnacht is Madoka herself though.

Who is this autist?

>implying the psp games is canon
Lol

The rules are canon, it doesn't contradict anything about what we know of the timelines and adds more backdrop that is canon.

He goes by three names. Lawnchair (currently banned for 2 week), Waffle-chan (currently banned for 4 days) and now (Your) Questionable Boyfriend who is currently a twice ban evader.

Every wish is fueled by the karmic destiny of the girl. If your karmic destiny isn't great enough, you won't be able to wish for it. Also, hope and despair always balance out to zero. If you make an extremely hopeful wish, that will just lead to even more despair when things go bad.

Oh, it's that nigger.

What possesses people to become this sort of person? Autism?

Unfortunately.

This one in particular is a special kind of autism. He would much rather talk about 2 of Madokas tripfrkeds rather than Madoka itself. It has gotten to the point were he has 2 trips banned and is now once again evading. I wish he wouldn't take advantage of mods and janitors.

I wish I could have a bowl of Homus.

Was she using a bow in the first episode? I thought it was just a gun but she was using magic to assist the bullets like she did with the truck or the missiles.

I thought she did not get a bow until the end of the original series.

You don't even know the half it. He spends a lot of time on desu ghostposting diatribes against me and !bebe too.

You might be right. What was hitting Kyubey looked like the arrows she fired at the wraiths.

This too.

And complaining about mods.
And calling people who go against him ack, or agents of him.
And very homosexual remarks about Apple, Kevin and !GM

Has there ever been a shittier tripfag?

Because 90% of the time was probably spent preventing Madoka from being a retard.

Homura should have told Madoka she made a contract that made her repeat time over and over while watching Madoka die in all of them.

You can't wish for whatever you want, you have a single wish of magnitude proportional to your magical potential. Moreover, wishing to end entropy would literally destroy the entire universe as we know it, because it's a fundamental part of natural law. No entropy means that every process would go in both directions freely, rendering all matter into an unknown soup.

Nobody said she didn't try to do it. Most likely it ended miserably.
Remember one time timeline where she saved Mami? It ended up with Mami killing Kyoko and Madoka killing Mami.

>Why didn't Homura try to recruit more magical girls outside of Mitakihara and overcome Walpurgisnacht with numbers?
Magical girls can be hostile?
They are competing with each other to get grief seeds.

New move when? shouldn't it be out by now?

Wait until the 25th this month, we might get more news about it then.

Thank you user.

>might
Godoka help us.

Yes, Brazilian Night was killed in the 2nd loop ... with Madoka's wish, not her arrow spam. Recall Madoka died when she tried that. It's many witches, not just one. Madoka has to get in the fucking robot to stop it, N2 mines aren't enough.

>diatribes
Well I learned my new word of the day.

What's happening on 25th?

Final chapter of wraith arc, last Madogatari event and Rebellion 3 year anniversary.

How many times a day does Homura stop time and just stick her face in Madoka's crotch and take a big whiff?

She just steals underwear. Nothing more.

That never happens because Homura isn't a pervert.

0, Homura is a pure girl.

Zero. Even if Homura was a pervert she respects Madoka way too much to do that.

>kyubey watched homura masturbate

Really? Not even once? Not even the first time she went back? You're telling me she watch Madoka die, then turned back time, and met Madoka again, and didn't even take a tiny sniff? One sniff doesn't make you a pervert or disrespectful. Just imagine if your best friend died in front of you, then you wake up and see he/she is still there? You wouldn't be all over them? You wouldn't try to smell them and touch them? I don't know....

Look, maybe she's not a pervert, but one little sniff every now and then doesn't make you a pervert. It's just a way for Homura to know that Madoka is still Madoka, and that everything will work out. I wouldn't hold it against her or anything. It's just a harmless little thing.

Depression kills your sex drive.

Since she would be touching Madoka the time would not stop for Madoka during whiff.

>implying Homura needs to stop time to sniff Madoka's vag