One Piece

>there are people that believe she is not already part of the crew

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11183233
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-07-20/one-piece-manga-creator-eiichiro-oda-story-is-about-65-percent-finished/.104500
youtu.be/yOktAyKJHF0?t=3m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=KHkTcLBkkY8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=119-4exWsuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Carrot IS nakama

Sanji and Nami are a miracle of the universe.
I love both of them so much.

>hot female shows up
>OMG NEXT CREWMATE CONFIRMED

Post Hancock or Robin pls.

I really want to believe that she will join, but Oda's been hyping Jimbei for so long I don't think it will happen.

>he thinks only one person will join

>implying carrot is hot

>Wants to go on adventures
>Has an interesting quirk
>Not a boring human with nothing but tits to offer (Rebecca, Vivi), but instead a member of an exotic race
>Calls Chopper Bropper.
>No new female since Robin
>Pretty strong to even throw our boy Zoro out of balance, I'd say she's right behind the monster trio along with Franky
>Interesting, original personality, she gives hugs and love to everyone without caring who it is (we'll finally get someone that won't punch or ignore Sanji for being Sanji)
>She acts like one of the strawhats already
We need to know more of her backstory though, but with time, I see a really promising nakama.

Jimbe will probably join with a little crew of fishmen to Luffy's army like Bartolomeo and stuff. I don't really see him in the Sunny with everyone else.

i think oda said in an interview recently he's 70% finished is this true?

Is true, but then the faggot did another interview and he said it was 75% done. So yeah is around that number.

Sounds possible that there would be 1/3 left. Doesn't sound a lot but it is.

Is the anime worth watching?

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

He's just memeing. Pretty sure he has no idea how long OP will last.

strawpoll.me/11183233
strawpoll.me/11183233
strawpoll.me/11183233

It has its moments. They tend to overextend the fights to make them more "muh clash of equal powers!!", in the manga Luffy rekts everyone with one punch.

He said OP's story is roughly 65% complete back in July.

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-07-20/one-piece-manga-creator-eiichiro-oda-story-is-about-65-percent-finished/.104500

>Rebecca, Vivi
>Boring

How many years left? 7? Which will probably go up to 10.

Next nakama in my wettest dreams:
- Caesar
- Carrot

Characters that never were or should be SH:
- Jinbe
- Brook

The anime is pretty great right up to the timeskip, it just wobbles a little bit after that but still has some great moments like when Nami forgives Jinbei.

Is the in between arc filler worth watching? I do love Barto. Also, has the pacing gone from above a snails pace? Dressrosa was so infuriatingly and obviously slowed to a snails crawl I had to drop it.

youtu.be/yOktAyKJHF0?t=3m52s

any time a new female is introduced, you faggots think they're gonna be part of the crew. stop that. right now.

I liked the extension they put in Luffy vs blueno
Luffy grabbed bluenos hair/horns and did a bet stamp, jet spear then jet rocket back to back and kicked blueno shit in.

Who here reads raw?

check out one pace. They started releasing stuff again

Vivi was fine but Rebecca had no personality beyond crying and tits.

>we'll finally get someone that won't punch or ignore Sanji for being Sanji

That's just it. Can you really imagine a female crewmember who admires Sanji? It would feel really out of place.

Jimbei is so fucking boring. I want him to leave the strawhats alone and go be boring somewhere else.

On one hand, she has literally zero purpose to be with the crew and that's suspicious as fuck because every other hanger on had some kind of obvious short term goal they announce while all carrot can say is "adventure"

On the other hand, her abilities are all things other strawhats can already do so she's redundant as fuck.

Carrot fans you better hold out for snow snow fruit theory or something similar

>Rebecca
>not boring
The only interesting thing about her is the tumblr shitposting she brought

youtube.com/watch?v=KHkTcLBkkY8
>all these jackfags

I've seen people do estimates. It ranged from like 8-12 years given Oda's current writing pace.

>the meme train never slows down

>unironically suggesting one (chapter of the manga stretched out for 25 minutes) piece

Wrong vid m.youtube.com/watch?v=119-4exWsuw

Will Luffy end up with Carrot?

Which tumblr shitposting? I missed that.

I wanted her to join really badly, but then I realised that she'd just be kind of useless so it'd never happen.

Rebecca was fucking horrible.
Dressrosa as a whole was terrible, which is a shame since Doflamingo was the most hyped villain since he was introduced.

False flagger posted rebecca reaction images while talking about sexism and misogyny and called people biggots

Except youre completely wrong.
Its only decentby moments because of the manga.
Everything inherent to the anime is particularly bad:
- the animation
- the pacing
- the VA...

And so since Enies Lobby.

Fuck off newfag.

Not to mention, we'll finally get a character with modest sized boobs

Forgot about that, thanks.

>female
Not really. I remember anons thinking Law would ditch his own crew around Punk Hazard and wanting Barto to join.

I'd be ok with it. Carrot is cute. CUTE!

dressrosa has been the best arc of the new world so far (imo)

I like the VAs, sub and dub, and the music

nakamafags really aren't much better than shippers or powerlevelfags

It's not saying much, so far the new world arcs have been shit.
The current one shows promise though.

Mizu Mizu fruit when?

>Wants to go on adventures
>Has an interesting quirk
>Not a boring human with nothing but tits to offer (Rebecca, Vivi), but instead a member of an exotic nose
>Calls Chopper a cutie plushy
>No new midget since Chopper
>Pretty strong to even throw our boy Luffy out of balance, I'd say he's right behind the monster trio along with Franky
>Interesting, original personality, he gives hugs and love to everyone without caring who it is (we'll finally get someone that won't punch or ignore Sanji for being Sanji)
>He acts like one of the strawhats already

Foxy confirmed next nakama

Carrot is the only meme nakama with an actual personality and decent banter/interaction with the Straw Hats. Caesar isn't boring, but he doesn't really fit. Monet and Jimbe are boring and don't fit. Rebecca was a fucking terrible character.

What is Zou?

Yes but hands off shes mine.

>Rebecca was a fucking terrible character.
Why did japs love her so much again?

Well golly, it's almost like I have a different opinion to you guys.

Yes, please.

Nobody will join the crew, kill yourselves furfags

>Nobody will join the crew

What did he mean by this?

Dressrosa was fucking horrible. It tried to focus on too many characters at one time and ended up a clusterfuck.

>Well golly, it's almost like I have complete shit taste.

This is going to be a long week.

>Jimbei will be the one joining the crew and then we will never have any fun again

>Why did japs love her so much again?
Do you really have to ask?

This desu. The anime is great up until the Lucci fight. Thriller Bark and Sabaody are passable at best, but everything else is completely unwatchable.

>why do japs love fan service character
>why is FT still popular
Don't ask anom

Just watch One Pace.

i can't speak for the nips, but rebecca was taught by scarlet to never hurt anyone, and even though she was forced to fight for her life regularly, hated by the entire country just for being related to riku, she never disregarded that wish from her mother. That's why i liked her, and i think it's a thing nips like too in characters isn't it? But maybe it's just the tits

every fucking thread m8, fucking high five to you man you're patience is godly

Zou > Dressrosa > Punk Hazard > Fishman Island
And FI was the worst arc since the beginning.

Why would you need to wear a prophylactic to read One Piece?

Haha maybe I do, but I like my taste as it is.

utter shit, thats what

another Davy Back Fight when?

Rebecca was the fucking worst. As soon as we found out that the bitch doesn't even like fighting and doesn't hurt her opponents, she was a hard NOPE. Vivi was alright, but she's really just a normal human princess with a boring ass fighting style. Nothing special really.

Now Marguerite and Monet were 2 waifus I could support joining the crew.

Adventure of Nebulandia was pretty decent. Worth checking out if you're really fucking bored.

why do you fucking mongoloids like zou?

what is so good about it? i honestly hate it more than skypeia, my previously most hated arc

Even though Fishman Island was slow and predictable with a villain that was obviously fodder from the beginning, it didn't betray our expectations like Dressrosa did. Dressrosa was Oda's honest attempt at setting up interesting individual fights for most of the crew the first time since before the timeskip. It was also the first hyped up villain arc in years.

It was all just fucking disappointment. The doffy fight was literally the stupidest shit I've ever read

Implying his implications are implying implications not represented by reality

If you hated Skypiea then you just have shit taste.

because of G4 or what? i liked the doffy fight honestly

thanks for answering the question

nice reddit joke XD

Are u a retard incapable of understanding basic english words?

Nobody said that rebecca is well received by the nips tho

Who will be defeated first? Big Mom or Kaido?

>But maybe it's just the tits
Aren't a lot of the readers middle aged housewives anyway?

Shanks will be killed by Kaido

>hating on Skypiea and Zou

So I guess you just hate fun and adventure.
Why are you reading One Piece again ?

Marineford babby anyone??

Source?

>Shanks
>Dying

Not gonna happen.

SBS

29th in the popularity poll ain't that bad

Oh it's gonna happen.

Not going to happen just like what happened with...