Deepm Underground Military Bases

Are DUMBS real? Are any of them fully disclosed to the public or is it all speculation off of nothing?

I am looking for blueprints for a government DUMB.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gU-1ho0c9Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=1SGh9_n730w
missilebases.com/communications-bunker-concordia-ks
youtu.be/Uo7-pMI9f6A
youtube.com/watch?v=g3kAcJruEOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heres a clip

youtu.be/gU-1ho0c9Ik

Your so fucked LOL, reported to the CIA for terrorism m8. Nice fucking try traitor.

They are real.

>I'm looking for blueprints

yea I hear that shit is just floating around all over.

Yeah I'm sure Sup Forums just has secret military blueprints sitting around their desktop

a publicly disclosed and contracted underground bunker could very well have blueprints at a nearby city hall. That's why I was asking if thery were just a meme of if they were publicly acknowledged structures.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SGh9_n730w

about dumbs

They're real. Connects to Shambala, the lizard queen resides there

ask the mormons.

true

I've heard of a lot of weird things happening in Utah. It's the central hub of grey, deep state contact

There is an underground city that we will never get a chance to see.

I live about three miles from Redstone Arsenal. Most of it is underground.

Everything they do there is very secret. I know people who have worked there for 20+ years and they don't fully know everything that goes on there.

Never heard of Redstone Arsenal? Good. That means they're doing their job.

Redstone Arsenal (RSA) is a United States Army post and a census-designated place (CDP) adjacent to Huntsville in Madison County, Alabama, United States and is part of the Huntsville-Decatur Combined Statistical Area. The Arsenal is a garrison for a number of tenants including the United States Army Materiel Command, Army's Aviation and Missile Command, the Missile Defense Agency of the Department of Defense, and NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center.

The Redstone Arsenal CDP had a population of 1,946 as of the 2010 census.[1] The base contains a government and contractor workforce that averages 36,000 to 40,000 personnel daily.

Originally a chemical weapons manufacturing facility for World War II, in the immediate post-war era it became home to the German rocket scientists that were brought to the US as part of Operation Paperclip. The team first worked on ballistic missiles, starting with V-2 rocket derivatives before moving on to a series of ever larger designs. Many of their tests were carried out at White Sands Missile Range and flights between the two locations were common. In late 1956 the Army was relieved of most of its ballistic missiles in favor of similar weapons operated by the US Air Force. The German design team was then spun off to become part of the newly founded NASA.

Redstone served as the primary site for space launch vehicle design into the 1960s.

Thanks for the explanation Wikipedia.

>Are DUMBS real

NORAD and Ravens Rock are public knowledge. Seeing that they are military installations I doubt you'll find any blueprints.

>how to get on a federal watchlist - the thread

No problem. I live here and all of that is true. It shouldn't matter where it came from as long as it's factually correct, faggot.

Want to buy one?

missilebases.com/communications-bunker-concordia-ks

Forgot the video
youtu.be/Uo7-pMI9f6A

Yeah, I don't have a problem with Wikipedia articles like some people seem to have. I just think it's nice to mention when you're quoting text from somewhere so people don't think you're claiming credit for it.

Jesse Ventura sneaks into one. All filmed.

Since satellites and ICBMs became common, the USA and Soviet Union started building many bases underground.

no fucking shit theyre real
if you were the guy in charge, what would you do?
exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3kAcJruEOs

It's not like it's some big secret. didn't you watch oliver stone's movie about snowden?

sounds boring as fuck

Lmao Europe is doomed

Look up project Iceworm.