What would happen if worldwide debt was wiped and everybody started at zero again?

What would happen if worldwide debt was wiped and everybody started at zero again?

I dream of this one day.

(((they))) would not like it.

Sampson option is deployed.

>op has massive debt

All the fagots that I grew up with who took out massive student loans so they could party through college while I slaved away at a almost minimum wage job will be in the same place I am even though I practically ruined my social life just so I could get a leg up on them... But meh, it isn't like I'd go postal of that were to happen or anything.

Op confirmed credit card faggot

You mean liquidate our assets into a giant sea of LCL?

> People that worked hard to build up businesses should go fuck themselves, becuase I'm impatient.

KYS kid... Or don't, it does t really matter. People like you never amount to anything anyway.

Take personal responsibility.

I've seen people cry and give up over $60,000. Like, the fuck? Literally nothing.

If you aren't at least several hundred thousand in debt, you don't have debt. You may have a mangina problem, though.

Global culture would have its sense of the future crumble. People would party themselves back into debt with new health problems.
...it's only a guess.

Why sould people take responsability when in 2007 big banks didn't take responsability for the crash and were lent 600 bln $?

Our system is debt-based, debt is a huge part of our financial systems and if you would not change the system, wiping out all debt would do nothing but crash everything.
I mean, plan on buying anything that is more expensive than what you can save? Won't happen without debt, no house, no car that isn't a total wreck, no opportunities to actually invest that money in something you can use (Businesses getting started without loans would be very slow)

And if you don't find an alternative to debt, just set everything to zero, you will just destroy all the markets and let it ramp up again after that.

You become a niqqua

Those banks lost some billions of the several TRILLION they've added over decades.

You are just avoiding personal responsibility in any way possible. Too bad. You get exactly nothing for complaining.

This. It's all debt. The whole system can only exist with debt.

Well since debt is bonds ppl would open their investment statement, see that it's zero, ask where the fuck is the money, and then chimpout.

I'm not complaining. I'd like that everyone would take the responsability for their actions, there should be no bank that is too big to fail.

All my savings and pay would be wiped out as they are simply records of debt owed to me.

Rural and suburban retards

>What would happen if worldwide debt was wiped and everybody started at zero again?
Ask Hitler

If you took all the wealth in the world and redistributed it to everyone evenly, within 10 or so years the rich would be rich again and the morons poor and asking for it to be reset again.

if that happens dont expect farmers to sell their food to you for worthless fiat cuck dollars

Look at this horrible retarded normie trash that has come to Sup Forums since the election. They don't even understand the basics of money and still comment. They spew endless FOX cuckservative statements or out right Communism.

WHAT IS USURY?

>take responability!
Fucking boomer jew-loving scum

>WHAT IS USURY?
WHAT IS IT NORMIES IN THIS THREAD

>HURRRRR DURRRRRRR muh fiat lessons